PDA

View Full Version : beating a dead horse

Harbringer
12-18-2013, 11:54 PM
3 moths ago i left defiance to play ff14 and i have to say it doesn't disappoint. but i did miss shooting things so i returned to defiance to get my fix of gun happy carnage. well...10 minutes into it my ps3 hard froze, 1st time in 3 months. now i remember why i left. my disc now decorates the bottom of my trash can. good bye defiance and long live ff14. sry trion couldn't fix their game but it was kinda fun while it lasted

nite
12-19-2013, 12:05 AM
3 moths ago i left defiance to play ff14 and i have to say it doesn't disappoint. but i did miss shooting things so i returned to defiance to get my fix of gun happy carnage. well...10 minutes into it my ps3 hard froze, 1st time in 3 months. now i remember why i left. my disc now decorates the bottom of my trash can. good bye defiance and long live ff14. sry trion couldn't fix their game but it was kinda fun while it lasted

...thanx for that...

Bonehead
12-19-2013, 12:07 AM
I hear you dude. PC is and has been more stable than ps3 but after the dlc and the last couple of patches I can't say stability has improved. I keep having side missions show up that I CAN NOT finish for some reason. Dark matter won't spawn for kamma fila dummass or the stim crate WILL NOT spawn for combat tech pt 1.
I have really enjoyed the game but I don't see a way to continue enjoying playing it IF I CAN'T PLAY IT!

ib4l

N3gativeCr33p
12-19-2013, 06:56 AM
FF14? What's that? Oh yeah, that's that "be all, end all" MMO that people just love to overhype. ;)

IB4L

Gascan
12-19-2013, 10:00 AM
Thanks! I have just waisted my time to watch some let's play of this "Pokemon goes Runes of Magic" shtako on utube. Well, tastes differ. The only thing I can say is, play Defiance on PC. Consoles suck anyway, bad graphics and low end processors. And if U are willing to pay 10 bugs a month and 24 for the game, you can of course expect more from ff than from defiance. Trion needs customers, so they will have to fix these problems in a while. Most of the issues of the arkhunters patch are fixed already. I sometimes suffer from bugs as well, but for 5€ to buy and f2p its a great game.

Nashtalia
12-19-2013, 10:02 AM
"Assuming Direct Control"?

Bane_Of_Legends
12-19-2013, 10:16 AM
"Assuming Direct Control"?

"We are the harbinger of their perfection, prepare these humans for ascension"

sly wolf
12-19-2013, 12:43 PM
I have been replaying defiance of late after a long break from it and i think it's getting alot better and stable im playing on ps3 eu sever and i have yet to have the "hard freeze" or infact be dc'd i play at different times of the day and i dont get where all this ps3 stuff is coming from

N3gativeCr33p
12-19-2013, 01:07 PM
And if U are willing to pay 10 bugs a month...

Now that you mention it, I'm still waiting for 10 bugs back... I paid them 20 bugs last month.

Mike Chone
12-19-2013, 01:17 PM

Can I have your stuff?

Tesseract
12-19-2013, 02:13 PM
Can I have your stuff?

LoL! Once a merc...

Jester
12-19-2013, 04:07 PM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us by sending a PM to a Community Team member.

Thank you!