PDA

View Full Version : what a dissappointment

WAR PANTIES
12-19-2013, 10:56 AM
ya know i really was expecting the new dlc to take me longer than 30 minutes to complete but as usual trion has let everyone whon paid for the season pass down again! making me play through old missions an maps again is not making me feel excited about the future of this game. its sad really when you think about how much money you have spent versus the overall game play an the dlc content its not really a fair trade.

hey u
12-19-2013, 11:02 AM
I like the new DLC!!!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTg7A5bUw7afSUk5ha9AE69mLF8gPkeL aetexKiRnZjk7N0lEivdw

Bane_Of_Legends
12-19-2013, 11:03 AM
You're bored of Arkbreaks after 30 minutes of playing them?
I don't even think that's long enough to complete more than one Arkbreak? Especially majors?
You've also gotten all the new weapons and thoroughly playtested each one in 30 minutes to see what you prefer?
It's already been stated that new storyline content isn't coming till DLC3.
I paid $60 for it when it first came out, paid for the first DLC, and will be paying for the second one, and believe I've gotten my monies worth of it.
Is someone getting a bit angwy? Need a tissue and a hug from Barney?
Don't like the game, don't play. Simple?

Nashtalia
12-19-2013, 11:06 AM
haven't bought a DLC...yet, and i am still enjoying it at a good pace :3

duction
12-19-2013, 11:06 AM
this dlc blows DLC 1 out of the water! games starting to go in the best direction, thanks trick

hey u
12-19-2013, 11:08 AM
What a disappointment is server timeouts which I nicknamed DAS BOOT!!!!!!!!!!

mr8liner
12-19-2013, 11:13 AM
I don't even think that's long enough to complete more than one Arkbreak? Especially majors?
You've also gotten all the new weapons and thoroughly playtested each one in 30 minutes to see what you prefer?
I paid $60 for it when it first came out, paid for the first DLC, and will be paying for the second one, and believe I've gotten my monies worth of it.

30 minutes is plenty of time. 75% of major arkfalls that I try to get into i get timed out. When I get logged back in I'm on a different server. I don't even drop batteries at major anymore. I have a better chance getting in if other people put them dowm. When I put them down 100% of the time I get timed out.
There is not much in this dlc to keep people playing. I already see people not signing in anymore. The time outs and hard freezing had gotten 10x worse. Yesterday I timed out 10 times hard froze3 times and soft froze 2 times.
Maybe you are playiing a different game then the rest of us. Oh yeah, the "new weapons" are NOT new. they just have different names to them. Really there is nothing new with the 2nd dlc

hardy83
12-19-2013, 11:14 AM
I find the arkbreaks FAR more fun than sieges and arenas from DLC1.

Bane_Of_Legends
12-19-2013, 11:25 AM
30 minutes is plenty of time. 75% of major arkfalls that I try to get into i get timed out. When I get logged back in I'm on a different server. I don't even drop batteries at major anymore. I have a better chance getting in if other people put them dowm. When I put them down 100% of the time I get timed out.
There is not much in this dlc to keep people playing. I already see people not signing in anymore. The time outs and hard freezing had gotten 10x worse. Yesterday I timed out 10 times hard froze3 times and soft froze 2 times.
Maybe you are playiing a different game then the rest of us. Oh yeah, the "new weapons" are NOT new. they just have different names to them. Really there is nothing new with the 2nd dlc

Your personal opinion. Not everyone's will be like that. Mine certainly isn't. Obviously other's aren't as well. I think this DLC was better than DLC1. Just my opinion.

BTW, I'm playing Defiance. And loving it. You?

Bane_Of_Legends
12-19-2013, 11:26 AM
I find the arkbreaks FAR more fun than sieges and arenas from DLC1.

Someone give this guy a cookie.

Mike Chone
12-19-2013, 01:57 PM

I'll be perfectly honest with you, the new vulge weapons blow, oh man do they blow -- especially that vulge sniper weapon, I was LOLing hard as I was thinking the devs were just trolling us and would make them perform as they were supposed to within a week or so... but... Noap.

Bane_Of_Legends
12-19-2013, 02:10 PM
I'm aware the majority of the new weapons are.. Underpowered.
Someone is still bound to use them though, because of personal preference.
Not everyone is going to like every gun. People love big boomers, surge bolters, and nano fraggers.
I don't.
Had them before, tried them, disliked them.
I'll stick with my VBI TACC AR and Ground Pounder. :)

TASHINKA
12-19-2013, 02:10 PM
I like the new DLC!!!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTg7A5bUw7afSUk5ha9AE69mLF8gPkeL aetexKiRnZjk7N0lEivdwI am enjoying the new content as well; my only complaint is the 20% success rate of getting in to fight warmaster