PDA

View Full Version : Nope. Surge Bolters aren't OP at all....

Noobshank
12-20-2013, 12:12 PM
Since Trion decided it was appropriate to delete my thread, while it did not violate any terms, I am re-posting my original post. There was no foul language, or infringement of any kind. There was sarcasm, which is endorsed by Trion in many of it's patch notes, and community updates. It was a screenshot of my gameplay with one of YOUR weapons, and the results of me using it in one of YOUR events. Don't be upset that I'm taking advantage of your most recent patch's changes in FAIR gameplay. I am a min/maxer, and have been since my Rift days. It's how we achieve new peaks in MMORPG's and seperate ourselves from casuals.

I have enclosed a screenshot of me using a Green Surge Bolter/Splitshot on a Dark Matter Arkfall. With OverCharge & Ego Boost + Crouching + Hip Firing crit bonus', I hit the Tachmag for ~200k per shot.

bigguy
12-20-2013, 12:24 PM
thats funny i thought i was seeing things , you know deja vu

Tyrannos
12-20-2013, 12:30 PM
Hello!

It was merged with the other Surge Bolter thread:
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?143703-The-new-surge-bolters-are-overpowered-and-need-to-be-nerfed-asap

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to PM a member of the Community Team.

Thank you!