PDA

View Full Version : Join the Defiance central crew

Jenbuu
01-25-2013, 07:10 PM
http://defiance-central.com/wp-content/uploads/join-us.jpg
http://defiance-central.com/join-the-defiance-central-crew/

With release around the corner we are looking at expanding our team so that we can bring more to the community.

We currently have up to 2 postions open.
These include:

Staff writer
Fiction writer / Artist

We would like to be able to bring you news and stories when they happen and not a few hours after etc as well as entertain you while we wait for release.
So if any of these positions take your fancy please head over to the website and take a look at what they intial and drop us a line via email or pm me here

we look forward to hearing from you

Myll_Erik
01-25-2013, 08:16 PM
Very cool opportunity for people! We love to reward our hardworking fans! Just saying :)

Jenbuu
01-26-2013, 04:35 PM
Very cool opportunity for people! We love to reward our hardworking fans! Just saying :)

i cant argue with that! lol
but in all seriousness, we want to be the best at what we do and to do this we need more people. I cant keep writing all these articles myself lol

Laughter
01-26-2013, 05:25 PM
What kind of artist do you need?

Siantlark
01-26-2013, 06:03 PM
These guys are awesome and run an awesome website to anybody out there that's on the fence. Top notch quality content and they're just a bunch of cool people. Expanding would only make it better.

+1 for DefCentral guys!

Jenbuu
01-26-2013, 07:42 PM
What kind of artist do you need?

im looking for someone to maybe do a comic. not sure if i want a proper story comic or just one liners yet, depends on the artist

These guys are awesome and run an awesome website to anybody out there that's on the fence. Top notch quality content and they're just a bunch of cool people. Expanding would only make it better.

+1 for DefCentral guys!

thanks man!

Escyos
01-26-2013, 08:19 PM
I was thinking about moving into other Defiance sites as well and would like to put my hand up to join in guys. With my encyclopedic Defiance knowledge (hence the wiki) I know just about everything and am constantly looking for more Defiance news at least once a day. I noticed that your already geared towards the game more and would like to write some articles about the show maybe.

Jenbuu
01-27-2013, 11:54 AM
I was thinking about moving into other Defiance sites as well and would like to put my hand up to join in guys. With my encyclopedic Defiance knowledge (hence the wiki) I know just about everything and am constantly looking for more Defiance news at least once a day. I noticed that your already geared towards the game more and would like to write some articles about the show maybe.

do me a fav Pm me your skype details

places still open guys :)

Zoo
01-27-2013, 12:21 PM
Good luck finding people to fill the positions.

Glitch
01-27-2013, 12:32 PM
Dropped you an email, here's hoping that things work out. I look forward to the chance to write about the show/game. xD

Jenbuu
01-30-2013, 02:08 AM
Dropped you an email, here's hoping that things work out. I look forward to the chance to write about the show/game. xD

im still looking at it :)

Also guys we are still looking for people so ask away :)

Azwar
01-30-2013, 04:06 AM
Can i be on the ground reporter, "Were here in bay area now it's a ugly planet a bug planet.....and a guy on tractor just drove by pulling a guy on sled..."

no lol anyway there's lots on here that would be good for this i am interested ill drop email to ya. Sorry couldn't resist i thought it was funny.

Jenbuu
02-03-2013, 03:29 AM
still looking guys,
soryr been quiet in this thread ive been busy with work the past few days

Archangalus
02-03-2013, 07:07 AM
If you are looking for an experienced Translator (ENG/GER), News/Guide autor (GER) and/or Forum-Mod just hit me up. I worked about 1 year for a german gaming news and streaming site.

Glitch
02-03-2013, 07:20 AM
I natively speak, and write Spanish (Puerto Rican dialect), so if you need someone to translate and write in Spanish I'm your lady. xD