PDA

View Full Version : Faith recorder is missing from the Towers Quarry building.

crasher
12-20-2013, 02:42 PM
Player: "Death Walking" noticed it while trying to do his 'Mines of Madness' pursuit, and several of us went there and saw it was missing as well.

I know it used to be there, all but one of my 'toons have it, and it's shown on the DefianceData website.

No 'hater's', please.
I'm tired of being accused.

Bonehead
12-20-2013, 04:30 PM
No big surprise with all the other bugs this dlc has brought with it not to mention the patches and weapon balancing. I think I filled out as many bug reports in the last week as way back in the first couple of weeks since launch.
It gets old fast.

Almiel
12-20-2013, 04:42 PM
It's not missing in mine. I'm on PS3. It dissappears during sieges tho.

crasher
12-20-2013, 07:15 PM
It's not missing in mine. I'm on PS3. It dissappears during sieges tho.
I imagine it could be a transient during a siege, sure, but I do remember seeing the one (first time I saw it, actually) in the little outbuilding at Diablo during a siege there.

I'm willing to believe that they do/don't disappear according to which guy coded it at various times during the cobbling together of the code.

WhiteF8ng
12-21-2013, 03:16 AM
I imagine it could be a transient during a siege, sure, but I do remember seeing the one (first time I saw it, actually) in the little outbuilding at Diablo during a siege there.

I'm willing to believe that they do/don't disappear according to which guy coded it at various times during the cobbling together of the code.

At least on PS3 it disappears with the other interactives during a Siege.

Atticus Batman
12-21-2013, 03:19 AM
Player: "Death Walking" noticed it while trying to do his 'Mines of Madness' pursuit, and several of us went there and saw it was missing as well.

I know it used to be there, all but one of my 'toons have it, and it's shown on the DefianceData website.

No 'hater's', please.
I'm tired of being accused.

It's still there on Xbox. I just helped a new guy get it earlier tonight. But it is not there during a seige or some missions.