PDA

View Full Version : So that was weird...

Warden
12-20-2013, 05:59 PM
when I got on around 5 pm eastern, tumbleweeds flew across my screen, I felt like I was in a twilight zone episode. You know that one where you wake up and your the only person left. I searched and I searched for life but yet I only found NPC's. I decided to try my luck in an Arkfall for my search of life and this is what I found....

No life had existed in this arkfall so I was hoping for a rather nice reward....

well at least I still have my books..crash I dropped my glasses..

I did this post out of being bored I hope everyone was slightly entertained.

The books is a reference to twilight zone episode...and no not the stupid vampire movies

crasher
12-20-2013, 06:45 PM
Burgess Meredith.

I remember that one.

And I did a few matrons alone the last few days, and one with Thedrunkmonk94.
She stayed under those last 4 minutes and ran the clock out.
Sent up a few busloads of blastpods and warriors tho.

GEEzz, I was pissed when it ended... I'll bet we had 300 damage more to do to her, too.

DanteYoda
12-20-2013, 06:58 PM
I agree the game is really quiet atm, i'm hoping its because of christmas and everyones away on holidays?

Nightmare Walkin
12-20-2013, 07:08 PM
I liked the scary door spoof of that episode on futurama

Raiithe
12-20-2013, 07:21 PM
I agree the game is really quiet atm, i'm hoping its because of christmas and everyones away on holidays?

Or that everyones playing games that actually are putting on a more enjoyable christmas event than putting some mod boxes up for sale.
couldn't there be a Hellbug with a santa hat or something? Maybe bonus XP/cash/rep/whatever during this period?

Basically i'm going to be in Neverwinter where they added a whole event, or Warframe for their event and new gear. Maybe at times take a break in order to CTD in Defiance.

Come on Trion, give us a reason to play other than the Nim's level and arena with a epileptic monkey that WILL glitch in some form.

DanteYoda
12-20-2013, 08:10 PM
Or that everyones playing games that actually are putting on a more enjoyable christmas event than putting some mod boxes up for sale.
couldn't there be a Hellbug with a santa hat or something? Maybe bonus XP/cash/rep/whatever during this period?

Basically i'm going to be in Neverwinter where they added a whole event, or Warframe for their event and new gear. Maybe at times take a break in order to CTD in Defiance.

Come on Trion, give us a reason to play other than the Nim's level and arena with a epileptic monkey that WILL glitch in some form.

Yea totally agree, seems Defiance is on a skeleton crew at this time, honestly though i've had my fill of buggy Christmas events designed to just take our money in other mmo's.

If nothing happens here this Christmas it wont bother me too much, at least there aren't events causing more bugs right?

Deunan
12-20-2013, 09:41 PM
I imagine a lot of people are traveling to wherever they are going for the holidays or preparing to do so.

Personally I started replaying The Last of Us (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdZjB3KpbeE) earlier today, but I logged into Defiance later on.

crasher
12-20-2013, 10:09 PM
I imagine a lot of people are traveling to wherever they are going for the holidays or preparing to do so.

Personally I started replaying The Last of Us (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdZjB3KpbeE) earlier today, but I logged into Defiance later on.
The commercials looked good, but I'm not a console player, so....

Deunan
12-20-2013, 10:12 PM
Well....there are ways to play it even if you don't have a PS3....

Ellie > (EGO x 1,000)

Bane_Of_Legends
12-20-2013, 10:14 PM
The commercials looked good, but I'm not a console player, so....

You can watch some gameplay vids on Youtube if you want. It's got some heart-wrenching moments. Y'know, if you've got a heart. Which I don't. I've just been told it's "emotional" to humans that have these "emotions". It's a great game to play though. Especially on the hardest difficulty.

Deunan
12-20-2013, 10:16 PM
You can watch some gameplay vids on Youtube if you want. It's got some heart-wrenching moments. Y'know, if you've got a heart. Which I don't. I've just been told it's "emotional" to humans that have these "emotions". It's a great game to play though. Especially on the hardest difficulty.You can click on the name of the game above to see the entire game as a movie.