PDA

View Full Version : The DLC 2 patch notes seem to be in error.

Zondar
12-21-2013, 07:20 AM
What happened to the Load Screen at the Golden Gate. Still don't see Nim and Jackleg in Matchmaking. Come on Trion stop putting stuff into the patch notes that aren't in the game. Im sure there are other things
that didn't make it in also. What happened to these things.

Arsenic_Touch
12-21-2013, 07:26 AM
Don't know about the loading screen but Nim and Jackleg are most certainly part of matchmaking. Nim is named Defiance and Jackleg Joe is named A bullet for a bad man.

Remag Div
12-21-2013, 08:17 AM
Yeah, didn't get any loading crossing the bridge, either.

crasher
12-21-2013, 08:57 AM
Yeah, didn't get any loading crossing the bridge, either.
You say that like it's a bad thing.

I don't know if it will ACTUALLY reduce any lag, as it's PROJECTED to help reduce lag, but a 45 second loading screen to cross the bridge similar to the loading screen to enter an ArkBreak is gonna be annoying if it doesn't work to reduce lag.

Remag Div
12-21-2013, 09:06 AM
You say that like it's a bad thing.

I don't know if it will ACTUALLY reduce any lag, as it's PROJECTED to help reduce lag, but a 45 second loading screen to cross the bridge similar to the loading screen to enter an ArkBreak is gonna be annoying if it doesn't work to reduce lag.

I thought the whole purpose for the loading screen was to allow more players per server in the 2 main areas.

crasher
12-21-2013, 09:20 AM
I thought the whole purpose for the loading screen was to allow more players per server in the 2 main areas.
In theory, yes, I believe you're correct.

otoh, I've never done so many A-falls alone, or sieges with 3 people, (and even minor ArkBreaks with 1 or 2 other people), as I have in the last week.

Where ARE all those people who need to be protected from the lag that hordes cause?

Storm58
12-21-2013, 09:23 AM
Where ARE all those people who need to be protected from the lag that hordes cause?

Spending 5 minutes trying to load a Major Arkbreak that they put down a spike at only to be disconnected upon trying to enter...

crasher
12-21-2013, 09:57 AM
Spending 5 minutes trying to load a Major Arkbreak that they put down a spike at only to be disconnected upon trying to enter...
Well, ok, you got me on that one.