PDA

View Full Version : Can you still duel?

shawneP33
12-21-2013, 11:35 AM
For the life of me I can't figure out how to duel anymore did the remove it?
PS3 if anyone could clue me in?

hey u
12-21-2013, 12:18 PM
right on d-pad go to nearby right arrow on person and press right on d-pad again and duel will pop up.

shawneP33
12-21-2013, 12:29 PM
I swear I did that exact same thing last night and duel was not an option, some of the options were inspect mute add friend, just don't rember seeing duel. I'll haft to try again tonight.

maverick07
12-21-2013, 12:46 PM
Yeah you are not crazy :). I've had the option disappear for me. As well as not being able to invite some people to group when I should be able to. A couple things that broke with this DLC.

Atticus Batman
12-21-2013, 02:47 PM
I swear I did that exact same thing last night and duel was not an option, some of the options were inspect mute add friend, just don't rember seeing duel. I'll haft to try again tonight.

remember the dual otion does not work in co-ops, PvP matches, or arkbreaks.

Atticus Batman
12-21-2013, 02:49 PM
Yeah you are not crazy :). I've had the option disappear for me. As well as not being able to invite some people to group when I should be able to. A couple things that broke with this DLC.

Group option dissapears if they are in a group, or if one of you is in a co-op, PvP, or arkbreak, without the other one in the same instance.

maverick07
12-21-2013, 08:15 PM
Group option dissapears if they are in a group, or if one of you is in a co-op, PvP, or arkbreak, without the other one in the same instance.

Yep. That's why I said I should be able to invite him. The same thing happens to everyone else I know when trying to invite him also. We have to break group and have him invite us when it happens.

It doesn't happen all the time but it will a few times a night. He checked his settings to see if group invites were turned off somehow, and that wasn't the case, but he can send us invites.

GridSufer
12-22-2013, 05:10 AM
Also if someone has been offered a duel and have not accepted or declined it, you can't send another (to my knowledge)