PDA

View Full Version : Vaccine sieges.

Big Ronald
12-21-2013, 02:31 PM
Before update I hardly ever did less than 27k, high of 40+k. I'm lucky to be able to get to 15k now. Had 9600 after 5 mins. just now and got only 6000 the rest of the way. Notice I did not get any credit fro a lot of kills I helped on. Nerfing the Courier didn't help either.

crasher
12-21-2013, 03:22 PM
Before update I hardly ever did less than 27k, high of 40+k. I'm lucky to be able to get to 15k now. Had 9600 after 5 mins. just now and got only 6000 the rest of the way. Notice I did not get any credit fro a lot of kills I helped on. Nerfing the Courier didn't help either.
Nerfing the Courier?
It puts 2 rounds in the same place.

And I agree with the other part.
Lots of stuff I get no digital read-out of results from individual kills.
Makes you wonder whether it's lag, as trick says, in the data stack for the display, or the jekkin' server miscounted again, and you got no credit.

Lots of kills get missed.
You see it when you're counting kills for the combat pursuits.
Go out to a remote location, no other ArkHunters.
Write your kill number down.
Count 20 or 50 or 100 kills.
Compare that to the number the server tallied.
Server is off between 15 and 20% most often.
That's a lot of credit we don't get for work done.

maverick07
12-21-2013, 08:52 PM

The Plague Sieges used to give you points every few seconds before just for controlling the points. They don't do that anymore though.

You used to be able to get 27k without hardly shooting anything if you were there the whole time. It is a little harder now, but stims and spikes, as well as the scaling not being as strong anymore can help you reach that 27k easier. The Courier and other explosive weapons are still effective in the Plague Sieges. Try to make note of where the spawns usually are on each wave too.

GridSufer
12-22-2013, 03:45 AM
Nerfing the Courier?
It puts 2 rounds in the same place.

And I agree with the other part.
Lots of stuff I get no digital read-out of results from individual kills.
Makes you wonder whether it's lag, as trick says, in the data stack for the display, or the jekkin' server miscounted again, and you got no credit.

Lots of kills get missed.
You see it when you're counting kills for the combat pursuits.
Go out to a remote location, no other ArkHunters.
Write your kill number down.
Count 20 or 50 or 100 kills.
Compare that to the number the server tallied.
Server is off between 15 and 20% most often.
That's a lot of credit we don't get for work done.

Nah it was their attempt at buffing the game by removing the effects of x% of our shots.
;)

J_matt
12-22-2013, 03:52 AM
Its easy to get over 27k if you use a clustershot but i have noticed using anything but a nade weapon u dont get a decent score..