PDA

View Full Version : Taking Offers Legendary Splitshot Assassin

Mistersuperior1
12-21-2013, 11:36 PM
Just pulled from Warmaster want to see whats its worth may sale or trade. Currently looking for typhoon x and other Warmaster legendary gear..
Legendary Splitshot
ego 4486
Bio
Assassin
Currently Leveling
x1.03 firerate
+4 mag
x1.04 firerate
10% ego on crit kill
+8 mag

Kane Fraiser
12-21-2013, 11:40 PM
Just pulled from Warmaster want to see whats its worth may sale or trade. Currently looking for typhoon x and other Warmaster legendary gear..
Legendary Splitshot
ego 4486
Bio
Assassin
Currently Leveling
x1.03 firerate
+4 mag
x1.04 firerate
10% ego on crit kill
+8 mag

there are a lot of these apparently........

jarmin kell
12-21-2013, 11:47 PM
There a few with that synergy and if you can buy one.

Why not buy best synergy and poop shoes make this a bad azz pvp gun

Kane Fraiser
12-21-2013, 11:52 PM
There a few with that synergy and if you can buy one.

Why not buy best synergy and poop shoes make this a bad azz pvp gun

I have the same exact one, and mine rolled a crit NFS

Mistersuperior1
12-21-2013, 11:56 PM
there are a lot of these apparently........
I guess you are bored again..... is there something I can do for you or are you just going to post here for no reason.... True there have been some splitshots for sale here and there but most are either selling it for alot ,keeping it for either pvp or warmaster runs. I don't snipe so that's why I'm taking offers. Make an offer or move on....

Kane Fraiser
12-21-2013, 11:59 PM
I guess you are bored again..... is there something I can do for you or are you just going to post here for no reason.... True there have been some splitshots for sale here and there but most are either selling it for alot ,keeping it for either pvp or warmaster runs. I don't snipe so that's why I'm taking offers. Make an offer or move on....

I am bored, but I've seen at least 5 assassin split shots, they are a hell of a lot more common than surge bolters

msviciousfoxx
12-22-2013, 12:34 AM
I am bored, but I've seen at least 5 assassin split shots, they are a hell of a lot more common than surge bolters

Which one is better surge or splitshot?

Kane Fraiser
12-22-2013, 12:35 AM

same exact thing, except split sots come wit nanos....

msviciousfoxx
12-22-2013, 12:51 AM
Well that makes slipshot better =p gl with sale

jarmin kell
12-22-2013, 12:57 AM

Well basically same gun however splitshot guaranteed natural nano (legendary of course) as per the surge bolter it doesn't. But where the surge bolter receive the maybe advantage is the diversity of rolls (double damage or crit=godly but absolutely rare) and not being the common double fire rate, roll, double mag, and ego ( aren't bad rolls but damage better in pvp crit better in pve= best rolls)
On crit kill.

Now I haven't look at exact number of split shot and surge bolter (level 20 in semi sniper) to make an accurate comparison but a lot of friend I play with who are beginner or intermediate sniper are loving it and say they are one shotting volge in sieges, however I think the reason is the buff they added to charging surges and the nerf they did to volges.

But one of my friend scored 80k just using a split shot and he barely started to use it when he pulled from warmaster about 3 days ago.

So the best nano to get in my opinion is electric, syphon, or poop shoes because they are extremely rare and will never see them in a new patch surge bolter (radiation and fire can be converted) making this bad boy stand out from the rest.

Viva el Jarmen..

Edit compared a no damage surge to no damage splitshot base number exactly same

msviciousfoxx
12-22-2013, 02:46 AM
Well basically same gun however splitshot guaranteed natural nano (legendary of course) as per the surge bolter it doesn't. But where the surge bolter receive the maybe advantage is the diversity of rolls (double damage or crit=godly but absolutely rare) and not being the common double fire rate, roll, double mag, and ego ( aren't bad rolls but damage better in pvp crit better in pve= best rolls)
On crit kill.

Now I haven't look at exact number of split shot and surge bolter (level 20 in semi sniper) to make an accurate comparison but a lot of friend I play with who are beginner or intermediate sniper are loving it and say they are one shotting volge in sieges, however I think the reason is the buff they added to charging surges and the nerf they did to volges.

But one of my friend scored 80k just using a split shot and he barely started to use it when he pulled from warmaster about 3 days ago.

So the best nano to get in my opinion is electric, syphon, or poop shoes because they are extremely rare and will never see them in a new patch surge bolter (radiation and fire can be converted) making this bad boy stand out from the rest.

Viva el Jarmen..

Very well dookie boots being my favorite nano on sniper I hope to grab one one day