PDA

View Full Version : Pre-patch weapons

East Astros
12-22-2013, 09:34 PM
Have they said if they are ever going to fix the pre-patch weapons, and if not why?

Atticus Batman
12-22-2013, 09:41 PM
Have they said if they are ever going to fix the pre-patch weapons, and if not why?

They are not fixing them, because they are not broken. Look at the prepatch rolls. They are higher than post-patch rolls.

Yes that pre-patch blue only has 2 rolls, but look at the same rolls on the post patch guns. The pre-patch ones are better numbers/percentages. Not only that but they are now unique weapons.

Besides weapons are plentiful in Defiance. Hold on to your fave pre-patches until you get better. Then either sale or scrap them. Btw there are still some people who prefer the pre-patch weapons as is. I sold plenty on Xbox to people that knew exactly what they were getting and were thrilled over it. Most of them had what several players call crap rolls, ie: Snipers with the 200% melee dmg bonus, guns with the self-revive refresh when reviving another player, ect.

If you are on Xbox, and need newer post-patch guns because you are just getting back into the game, and want a decent blue gun to use for a while, and have an Ego over 3100, then contact me and I will give you a blue of some kind. I prefer giving them to people that want them over vendor saling anyway.

East Astros
12-22-2013, 09:54 PM
Thank you very much the answer is greatly apperciated.

Atticus Batman
12-22-2013, 09:58 PM
Thank you very much the answer is greatly apperciated.

No problem. I know it can suck, but for the most part, it doesn't matter. The pre-patch still do good until you find a better post patch and like I said, I am willing to give you a decent post patch blue, if you are on Xbox and over ego 3100. I am afraid I don't have anything lower.