PDA

View Full Version : I'm tired of these monkey fighting greens in this monday to friday arkmaster!

Arsenic_Touch
12-23-2013, 01:50 AM
Anyone else growing tired of getting all greens or 2 greens and a blue or some annoying combination when downing the arkbreaker warmaster? I know I am. If you were wondering where the title came from, it's from snakes on a planes, made for tv version. :p

Pretty much all day CORE consistently downed the arkmaster, a few of us were getting nothing but greens. Though it was fun where we had arkbreakers all to ourselves with maybe one or two non clan members.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4t6zNZ-b0A

Tv edits are so cute... not really.

Trion, any plans of addressing these terrible rewards? Or the terrible rewards associated with sieges and arkfalls now that there are stims/grenades/spikes in the mix? this was glossed over without acknowledging the issue in the live stream (which by the way was kind of a slap to the face to players given a lot of the responses weren't even remotely accurate) while the follow up was ignored.

GridSufer
12-23-2013, 01:56 AM
Trick said that beating the Warmaster was meant to be rewarding, it's about as rewarding as a fart in an elevator!

To top it all off I beat a minor last night, three whites for the final loot....
One of them was Andes I don't use....

So DLC2 loot system has been ****ed more than a soho hooker!

jackdaws_1999
12-23-2013, 02:00 AM
Well, I wouldn't know unfortunately, as I keep getting DCed from WM fights, or end up in with a bunch (and I mean ALL) people who think shooting him in the face does something... I know that left and right are hard to work out for some people (me included), but come on, Right is Right, Left is swinging away chucking his sparkly sparkles with moon dust!

I would love to actually get into a room with some people who know what they are doing, then I will certainly come back and complain about the poor standard of loot, until then all I can do is look on with a sort of "the grass is greener" look on my face.

Please could you give us unfortunate WM virgins a taste of the loot we can expect, so that I may at least feel less dejected about being in with people who don't know their #body part# from their face.

I would also like to apologise in advance for any offence caused (I seem to be on a roll tonight), I'm really not a nasty troll, I'm just feeling under the weather (ill and the floor feels too heavy) and so can not concentrate enough to make polite comment, and should really have my pc removed for the duration.

Arsenic_Touch
12-23-2013, 02:05 AM
Please could you give us unfortunate WM virgins a taste of the loot we can expect, so that I may at least feel less dejected about being in with people who don't know their #body part# from their face.

Grenades/stims/spikes. Greens, blues, purples, oranges of the DLC weapons.

Did three of em in a row, breaking over a million damage and killing him. Greens every time.
I did manage to snag this.

http://i.imgur.com/3TmZqf3.png
But that was yesterday. Mastered it today, it got a reload bonus. Not what I was hoping for, but I'll take it. This is the DLC version of the vot pulsar.

TANKballs
12-23-2013, 02:09 AM
Well, I wouldn't know unfortunately, as I keep getting DCed from WM fights, or end up in with a bunch (and I mean ALL) people who think shooting him in the face does something... I know that left and right are hard to work out for some people (me included), but come on, Right is Right, Left is swinging away chucking his sparkly sparkles with moon dust!

I would love to actually get into a room with some people who know what they are doing, then I will certainly come back and complain about the poor standard of loot, until then all I can do is look on with a sort of "the grass is greener" look on my face.

I would also like to apologise in advance for any offence caused (I seem to be on a roll tonight), I'm really not a nasty troll, I'm just feeling under the weather (ill and the floor feels too heavy) and so can not concentrate enough to make polite comment, and should really have my pc removed for the duration.

I've finished 3 total. The others that I don't lag out of are full of idiots who think that shooting the locks with 3-5 players present is a good idea b/c they're flubbing morons. Step 1: tell new players not to shoot crap they don't understand. Step 2: choose the right load out for the job. Step 3: well...I'd be happy to get past step 1

jackdaws_1999
12-23-2013, 02:10 AM
right, so more of the same effectively? same as if you don't beat him...

#aside# That makes me think that maybe I'm not in with people who don't know better, but infact in with people who Have beaten him, Do know their face from their hand, and Are in fact just chilling out sponging on the keys, xp, scrip, and same guns as if they had worked their donkeys off!!!

#eyes widen, as brain explodes with that possibility#

Now I'm not just dejected, but despondent too :(

Arsenic_Touch
12-23-2013, 02:13 AM
Highest you can get not beating him is a purple.
To get oranges, you have to down him. So yes there's a purpose to beating him, however they have green rewards in the rotation and that's quite a slap to the face to take the time to organize players and keep them from getting thrown into random instances to come out on top with a green nano fragger as your reward.

Some people have gone as far as sitting up in the top room afk while people try to kill it.

Mike Chone
12-23-2013, 02:25 AM
Anyone else growing tired of getting all greens or 2 greens and a blue or some annoying combination when downing the arkbreaker warmaster? I know I am. If you were wondering where the title came from, it's from snakes on a planes, made for tv version. :p

Pretty much all day CORE consistently downed the arkmaster, a few of us were getting nothing but greens. Though it was fun where we had arkbreakers all to ourselves with maybe one or two non clan members.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4t6zNZ-b0A

Tv edits are so cute... not really.

Trion, any plans of addressing these terrible rewards? Or the terrible rewards associated with sieges and arkfalls now that there are stims/grenades/spikes in the mix? this was glossed over without acknowledging the issue in the live stream (which by the way was kind of a slap to the face to players given a lot of the responses weren't even remotely accurate) while the follow up was ignored.

How in the hell do you get your entire clan in a 'break? We had some 82 players online last week and we couldn't even get our own groups in the right phase.

GridSufer
12-23-2013, 02:40 AM
Highest you can get not beating him is a purple.
To get oranges, you have to down him. So yes there's a purpose to beating him, however they have green rewards in the rotation and that's quite a slap to the face to take the time to organize players and keep them from getting thrown into random instances to come out on top with a green nano fragger as your reward.

Some people have gone as far as sitting up in the top room afk while people try to kill it.

Some?
I have seen several, there should be a boot or report option for such arseholes

twitch reflex
12-23-2013, 02:49 AM
How in the hell do you get your entire clan in a 'break? We had some 82 players online last week and we couldn't even get our own groups in the right phase.
Join on clanmate or friend. It does not alway work though.

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m608/MrZOMGNOMNOM/core/Core_zpseeba8f32.png (http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/MrZOMGNOMNOM/media/core/Core_zpseeba8f32.png.html)

samuelsinn
12-23-2013, 03:37 AM
Trick said that beating the Warmaster was meant to be rewarding, it's about as rewarding as a fart in an elevator!

just for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs7xYqIAT2g

samuelsinn
12-23-2013, 03:40 AM
Join on clanmate or friend. It does not alway work though.

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m608/MrZOMGNOMNOM/core/Core_zpseeba8f32.png (http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/MrZOMGNOMNOM/media/core/Core_zpseeba8f32.png.html)

aaahhh yes core we roll in deep and take no prisoners :D there where atleast 15-18 of us in that pic and im right there in the front row kneeling in heavy armor

GridSufer
12-23-2013, 05:49 AM
aaahhh yes core we roll in deep and take no prisoners :D there where atleast 15-18 of us in that pic and im right there in the front row kneeling in heavy armor

I'm sure you do Roll in deep, I also here one of your officers likes to *Coughs* Play with all the members...
;)

Arsenic_Touch
12-23-2013, 06:06 AM
I'm sure you do Roll in deep, I also here one of your officers likes to *Coughs* Play with all the members...
;)

Not all the members, only you baby. Only you.

Arran
12-23-2013, 07:17 AM
Tip for getting ur own war master phase. Have ur clan wait for all the nubs enter 1st. We norm have 1 clan member go in with them to see how many are in that one. Once it's filled we join. Norm with 1min left to enter on the timer as their phase should be locked by that time. We farm him most of the day this way. Hope this helps some other clans out there.

Overtkill21
12-23-2013, 07:21 AM
Feast or Famine Arsenic my friend, farmed him for just a few hours yesterday and he gave me 8 OJ.

Few nights back farmed him all night long - killed him a bunch - not a single oj, all green and blue schtako.

(Oh and small aside: "Nilxain: How do you hide UI?" "Fuzzle: Electric grenade" - Now that there is out of the box thinkin'! I'm gonna do that should I wish to take a photo like that!)

inox2980
12-23-2013, 08:13 AM
I feel ya on this Arsenic - for several downs on Saturday I was receiving only greens/blue (on some occasions even a flippin' grenade.) At that point I was getting VERY frustrated.

However, last night (Sunday) while i was hanging with your CORE peeps, we destroyed the WM several times and out of 6-7 times I walked with 3 OJs. I know Twitch walked with an OJ Spanner. Seems odd the ebb and flow of the reward system.

Misfit501
12-23-2013, 08:25 AM
The major arkbreaks seem to be a joke right now. Seems like he either drops greens or you can't get in at all. The latter being the case for me about 10 times out of 10.

inox2980
12-23-2013, 08:36 AM
The major arkbreaks seem to be a joke right now. Seems like he either drops greens or you can't get in at all. The latter being the case for me about 10 times out of 10.

What happens when you try to join? On the PC side, I've never had any problems. The only issue I have is with green drops and being in an instance with only like 4 people.

samuelsinn
12-23-2013, 08:45 AM

ya i dont see how its posabule not to get into one . as long as you are there within the 4 min range that is needed for each of the doors and you have and link up with someone that is in a lightly empty one or even a vary empty one. you should beable to get into atleast one WM ark fall

unless

your geting the dreaded DC of doom that seems to be spreading across the consoles. :(

if thats the case i do have a question for every one that is geting this problume on Xbox and PS3.

do you guys have any menu options for video and stuff ? if so ? what do you all keep it set at ?

i know on PC to conserve ram and memory to make the game run smoother. turning off blurred movement and blooms and anything else that can be turned off add down. helps for the most part for us. :: shrug :: never seen the console menues so i wouldnt know how ... over set the setings are for you guys. just a little thought. though

Misfit501
12-23-2013, 09:01 AM
What happens when you try to join? On the PC side, I've never had any problems. The only issue I have is with green drops and being in an instance with only like 4 people.

On PS3 when you try to get in a major about 9 outta 10 times you get the infamous "your connection to the defiance service has timed out". And no it's not my internet connection. At this point I'm use to us on PS3 being the bastard son of gaming.

samuelsinn
12-23-2013, 09:04 AM
. At this point I'm use to us on PS3 being the bastard son of gaming.

now now . the basterd sons of gameing are all the WII players out there that cant play this game . hehe.

though it would be funny to watch them with there little remotes trying to figure out what the stalko is going on as there suddenly murdered by a hell bug

xilfxlegion
12-23-2013, 09:44 AM

let all of your clan members know the exact time to enter beforehand --- you'd be surprised how well it works

beat the warmaster all but one time yesterday

Misfit501
12-23-2013, 12:40 PM
now now . the basterd sons of gameing are all the WII players out there that cant play this game . hehe.

though it would be funny to watch them with there little remotes trying to figure out what the stalko is going on as there suddenly murdered by a hell bug

At least that's the way I feel about the PSN.

N3gativeCr33p
12-23-2013, 01:44 PM

I'm honestly shocked pause not.

Interesting side note... I'm officially 3 out of 5 against the Warmaster. Defeated him the first three attempts, disconnected/game freeze on the fourth attempt, and wasn't given nearly enough time on the fifth attempt.

At this point I'm use to us on PS3 being the bastard son of gaming.

Being an old DCUO player, I will agree with you.

samuelsinn
12-23-2013, 01:45 PM
isent there a way to connect the game you have on PS3 and Xbox to PC or is it only that PC users can connect to the consols hmmmm.

id say if there are so many problums with the consol games. and you have a PC . switch to it and stop useing the console versions :: shrug :: i cant come up with a better option.

i still feel for my consol brothers and sisters that cant get into the WM battles

Sdric
12-23-2013, 02:17 PM
I'm totally with you.
This is a joke.
Scoring 3,7 million twice and getting a blue and a green item for it...
Screw it.

Dark Book
12-23-2013, 02:50 PM
I agree with the loot it has been poor unfortunately have not been in war master often usually in with a group that unlocks him too soon or has no idea to concentrate on the right arm once only once I was in with a group that knew what they were doing and had enough people it was so close maybe next time I managed to get in about a 20 percent of the time when I get there.... on ps3 its sketchy ..... I do a lot of the minor arc Falls most of which I sell everything I get.

ten4
12-23-2013, 04:01 PM
At least you can kill it consitantly. Out of 60 odd attempts, only once did it die. Most time the armor never even comes off.

I usually place in top 5 too with ****ty 6+ month old weapons that have the worst rolls imaginable which is pathetic.

This game is not rewarding to play at all; the loot pool is way to large and now we have stims/grenades/spikes screwing everything up on top of that. D3 on PC has better loots than this game and that's pretty sad.

xilfxlegion
12-24-2013, 05:58 AM
i spoke too soon. the other day i got five or six oranges from him. last night ---- beat him nine times --- all greens and blues.

this is placing in the top 4 most of the time and doing at least 1.5 mill damage.