PDA

View Full Version : Reward classes for Warmaster

Sdric
12-23-2013, 11:15 AM
So,

I know this topic will not pleasure everybody.
But in my opinion Major Warmaster Arkbreaks should have tier boxes as well.
I'm continously doing 2,5 million damage - hell, I even did 3,7 million twice today and out of 12 runs (wins, with me being damage lead in 11/12) I get a SINGLE purple item.
The other day I did 11 runs/wins and the same happened...
While a clany at the same time (who is fairly new to the game) dealt less than 300k each match got 3 legendaries out 3 tries.

I know that it's random, but Jesus freaking christ, this is just utterly unfair and promotes the increasing amount of leechers which we lately see.

It can't be that I spent all my Scrip on Stims and Spikes - and continously loose money doing Arkbreaks; and people who don't invest a single scrip get better loot.

This is just incredibly off.
Sorry for the ranting.
But.
This.
Just.
Ain't.
Fair.

E/:

the flaw with the thinking is your going to get some jack off that is going to allways make the top teir of the list becuse he allways wants to do the most damage. and then people like me

who can barly brake 100k at any given day. are going to get jacked out of loot becuse we are unable to do the damage that is needed like every one else.

I'm sorry to say this,

No offense, but if you continously barely break 100k there is a good chance YOU ruin the run for other players and should improve before you try it again.
You are being egoistic.
You know that you are no help and drastically reduce the chance for everybody else to succeed.
Because you want to get loot which you know you don't deserve.
Hell, you even might force one of his friends or clanmates out of the game (due to the way matchmaking works).

In short: You want to be rewarded for the work somebody else has done, the money somebody else invested and are willing to harm other players to get it.

Somebody else has to make up for you!

GridSufer
12-23-2013, 11:19 AM
I know I don't hit the highest scores but considering I'm still new to the game and my ego is below 1k, I like to think that it's only a matter of time, but even if I didn't have a chance at the high scores, I fully agree!

This will stop arseholes AFKing in the instance, being general c-unts and wasting everyone's time and scrip and effort.

inox2980
12-23-2013, 11:20 AM
Wow, man, that sucks - not sure what to say. Some people are having INCREDIBLE luck (RNG) and some are having crap luck like yourself. I have gotten several OJs from the WM, but also all day Saturday was nothing but blues and greens. One thing is for certain, greens and GRENADE REFILLS need to be removed from the WM's loot table.

That's just a slap in the face -- one "down" I received a green gun and a freaking grenade refill as a reward... how fun.

Nilxain
12-23-2013, 11:23 AM
Yeah man I got a crap ton of greens too :-( Also, make sure your inventory doesn't fill on the way the the WM because it won't give you the kill reward.

seros
12-23-2013, 11:26 AM
I have never received anything but greens from downing him.... I f'ing hate with with a passion the RNG.. All the sieges and ark falls and untold boxes i have opened t3 as well as t4 i have only received 4 oj's. gdamn RNG...

xilfxlegion
12-23-2013, 11:27 AM
Yeah man I got a crap ton of greens too :-( Also, make sure your inventory doesn't fill on the way the the WM because it won't give you the kill reward.

i had the round where i did 1.8 mill dmg -- greens and blues
3 other rounds where i did at least 1.3 mill --- greens and blues.
did 900k in one round cause i got there late -- orange splitshot.

GridSufer
12-23-2013, 11:50 AM
i had the round where i did 1.8 mill dmg -- greens and blues
3 other rounds where i did at least 1.3 mill --- greens and blues.
did 900k in one round cause i got there late -- orange splitshot.

Yes Trick said you get rewarded for taking part, perhaps he means that if you take part in a minor way you get big rewards but if you do allot you get f-all?

I'm not going to bother with Majors or spending my money on spikes anymore full stop unless the clan is involved. (And since most enjoy co-ops, it's not often ;) )

When the Warmaster becomes a rewarding enemy as promised by the advertisement for the DLC then I'll start hunting the crystal monkey again

Innocent Djinn
12-23-2013, 11:52 AM
The DLC 2 is advertised as, if failing to kill the warmaster you still get pretty good stuff. And if you kill the warmaster you'll be granted some of the best loot ingame.
Except regardless of if you kill him or not, you're still rewarded the same random loot chest.

Some people even swear they get better loot when the warmaster escapes...

It's literally false advertising.

TriGlav 2000
12-23-2013, 11:59 AM
Maybe Trion implemented Diminishing returns?

http://www.wowwiki.com/Diminishing_returns and http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Diminishing_returns

Sdric
12-23-2013, 12:05 PM
Maybe Trion implemented Diminishing returns?

http://www.wowwiki.com/Diminishing_returns and http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Diminishing_returns

That would kill it.
This is the only part of Defiance which offers a slight challange / promotes teamplay with your clan.
If that's true we'ld be punished for playing the decent endgame content available.

GridSufer
12-23-2013, 12:07 PM
That would kill it.
This is the only part of Defiance which offers a slight challange / promotes teamplay with your clan.
If that's true we'ld be punished for playing the only endgame content available.

Edited to make it more true.

Noobshank
12-23-2013, 12:13 PM
I've noticed when I've beaten him and landed 2-10th place I've scored a Typhoon X-AR. When i place 1st i get ****ty green drops like Castithan Weaver and what-not.

I'm with Sdric, i'm not spending any more ammo spikes for you Xbox NA people to do 150k damage and ****. Especially since my rewarded weapons *doesn't* even cover half the cost of one fight.

Don't get me wrong, in Rift I blew through consumables to top the DPS charts, but here it's so not worth it.

Stack of 5 Spikes/Stims in green form = $-4k.
Battery = $-10k
Two Green weapons and one Blue = $2k maybe?
Net Loss of $12k since some of you lazy arse's won't do the DLC missions to place your free batteries each day!!!

Sdric
12-23-2013, 02:12 PM
Great to see so many people agree.

This is just a freaking joke, the people who invest most tend to get the least revenue out of it.

Dave3d
12-23-2013, 02:31 PM
YUP.
Just like with chests and OJ weapons/Shields, I get crap from WM.
Played like 18 times, got booted once when we could have won if I was there, beat 2x (didnt get the achievement either), and got crappy greens from it.
Slowly but surely leaving this game for Knights and Dragons (although they seem to be employing the same business model also, sigh).

Danke
12-23-2013, 02:38 PM
I do good dmg, I get greens and blues and RARELY a purple from the kill loot. OJs I have gotten about 20 though mostly of the same types. Almost everyone I know averages about 1:5

I have had 3 in a row and ive had 0:10+

No one person should be spending all their loot/scrip to run warmaster. Maybe you need to find a good clan.

If 20 members each use their free battery thats 5 runs a day for free

OR you can have everyone pitch in like 2k each thats 40k for the 4 batteries, and chances are some other clan/group will put down a battery too so your cost will become even less.

Instead of complaining about wasting your money, quit wasting your money and change your tactics.

Noobshank
12-23-2013, 03:07 PM
I do good dmg, I get greens and blues and RARELY a purple from the kill loot. OJs I have gotten about 20 though mostly of the same types. Almost everyone I know averages about 1:5

I have had 3 in a row and ive had 0:10+

No one person should be spending all their loot/scrip to run warmaster. Maybe you need to find a good clan.

If 20 members each use their free battery thats 5 runs a day for free

OR you can have everyone pitch in like 2k each thats 40k for the 4 batteries, and chances are some other clan/group will put down a battery too so your cost will become even less.

Instead of complaining about wasting your money, quit wasting your money and change your tactics.

It's really not a matter of complaining about wasting our currency when I use ammo spikes and outperform most. The issue is the reward consistency is not there to those who dedicate themselves to min/maxing and reaching top tier performances.

These threads are meant to make the general public (Casual gamers) aware of what's impacting overall gameplay. Your 20 clan mates in one arkfall is great and I am jealous, however instance entrances on Xbox don't always guarantee your group will enter the same instance, and my clan doesn't run groups I've come to notice.

The bottom line is they should've done like most games do: reward players in a tiered structure of random loot. For example:

First place gets one guaranteed OJ & two purple.
2nd Place gets % at OJ and two purple
3rd Place gets % at OJ and two purple
4th place gets lower % OJ and a % for purple, with guaranteed blue or higher.

Raiithe
12-23-2013, 03:16 PM
Agreed rewards should be tiered, i stated in another similar thread that rewards should be something like
low dmg/rank- Green or higher
med dmg/rank- Blue or higher
high dmg/rank- Purple or higher
top dmg/rank- Purple or higher + additional roll for purple and higher

It still gives those who get a low score a chance at a purple item, but mainly allows to those who put in the effort to be appropriately awarded. The one time i scored highest i recieved greens and a blue, yet everyother time i generally get blues and purples. Current reward system is a joke.

As for grenades they should be removed from general loot entirely, same with spikes and stims. Instead they should be a general refill pickup so instead of running around at certain events checking each of those type of drops for the right item type to top you up, we can instead loot one and be done. Hopefully at the same time they could reduce the sheer number of grenade drops at the same time and increase drop rate of other items.

As for spike batteries, i agree they are to expensive. Scrip rewards for quest and drops and selling trash just don't make the arkbreaks worth it. Thanks to some on these forums and rendering myself penniless by buying them, I have now stopped buying the batteries and only get them from the daily/weekly rewards.

viced998
12-23-2013, 03:29 PM
It's really not a matter of complaining about wasting our currency when I use ammo spikes and outperform most. The issue is the reward consistency is not there to those who dedicate themselves to min/maxing and reaching top tier performances.

These threads are meant to make the general public (Casual gamers) aware of what's impacting overall gameplay. Your 20 clan mates in one arkfall is great and I am jealous, however instance entrances on Xbox don't always guarantee your group will enter the same instance, and my clan doesn't run groups I've come to notice.

The bottom line is they should've done like most games do: reward players in a tiered structure of random loot. For example:

First place gets one guaranteed OJ & two purple.
2nd Place gets % at OJ and two purple
3rd Place gets % at OJ and two purple
4th place gets lower % OJ and a % for purple, with guaranteed blue or higher.
If you compare with other MMO's like Aion, WoW, Tera, Rift, whatever then you'll see that there is no instance that sustainable drops a guaranteed High-End Weapon, Armor and this is here, too. If someone always gets a "good" Legendary then those people who haven't done enough damage never ever be able to beat the damage of the one who is always at 1st place. Another Problem: If you all always get an OJ, some won't beat the warmaster anymore, because you would have everything that he can drops => crying for DLC3 and more features. "The Warmaster Reward" System should stay like it now is.

What Trion could do is: Delete green items in the extra reward table (this implies that it should drop rare and higher items), add some shields (rare+), reduce the costs for ark spikes, stims and spikes for about 50% or raise the Scrips earning from Major Arkfalls, Minor Arkfalls, Challenges, Sieges, etc for about 100%

blujoker
12-23-2013, 03:34 PM
To be honest I think the Major Arkbreaks are more of a scrip sink then anything else. Win or lose, unless you are selling the drops to another player you aren't getting back enough to cover the spikes, stims and beacon.

I seem to make so much more running a siege or an Arkfall, granted I also don't feel the need to push myself in either of those so not burning consumables which probably helps, too.

GeneCo
12-23-2013, 07:24 PM
I agree. People that contribute more should receive better rewards.

Overtkill21
12-23-2013, 07:34 PM
What you propose makes sense - hence it will never be implemented by Trion.

DanteYoda
12-23-2013, 08:41 PM
I've not beaten the warmaster yet (i'm sure it will happen at some point) never seen a legendary yet either.

If i come 5-6 i get green green blue

if i come 9-20 i get purple purple blue.

Overtkill21
12-23-2013, 08:53 PM
I've not beaten the warmaster yet (i'm sure it will happen at some point) never seen a legendary yet either.

If i come 5-6 i get green green blue

if i come 9-20 i get purple purple blue.

What system are you on? It's getting to where when we go in NOT beating him is a rarity.

samuelsinn
12-23-2013, 09:52 PM
the flaw with the thinking is your going to get some jack off that is going to allways make the top teir of the list becuse he allways wants to do the most damage. and then people like me

who can barly brake 100k at any given day. are going to get jacked out of loot becuse we are unable to do the damage that is needed like every one else.

my problum and my clanys know it is my RAM in my system. its lead to large lag spikes and also to some vary .. strange ghost moments. anyway back on point

the reword system is a little buged becuse you can get greens witch i dont see a point of there being in there for a major. thay should be over in the minors.

as for majors being a scrip sink . i have 4 spikes at all times. becuse I cant seem to get to a major fast enough to spend the, early day. mid day. late eve midnight 2 am it dont matter. i can never find a major to drop battarys on when im on becuse theres a plethra of people droping them like mad men on a mission to destroy the world.

most of the time. barnys will drop spikes for you so you dont have to, not to mention do a tun of other annoying things that over all are going to piss you off and cose you to want to drag them out in the middle of no where and barry them up to there heads in dirt and smear there face with hellbug pharamons but still

not every one is loseing scrip on thes things is what im saying. as a matter of fact. im makeing scrip off them. aswell as salvage. well ok not so much the latter but alot of the first.

but then agine im a gun horder . i hord up my invitory till its full and scrap or cell EVERYTHING that i feel i dont need. be it OJ purple blue green white or other. and i use that to just go right back around and get more scrip and salvage via T3 LB and other means.

@DanteYoda. if your on PC why not drag your butt to a Core Ark brake some time. if your with us. you will not lose. and you will not miss out on the win so fare we nearly never lose unless where in a PUG and theres only 3 or 4 of us in there. even then the likely hood of wining is still raised by about 30% then it would of been befor.

add me in game tomarrow ill be on allmost all day. after i wake up and am going to be at the crater at 7:30 PM PST till 8:30 PM PST

Deunan
12-23-2013, 10:02 PM
But in my opinion Major Warmaster Arkbreaks should have tier boxes as well.Be careful what you wish for. If Trion puts in lock box rewards instead of RNG you can easily end up with an orange or purple grenade for all your efforts. If you think Trion would change that before doing it be advised that they were informed about the nerf they did to Tier 10 score lock boxes way before the changes went live.

Sdric
12-24-2013, 03:22 AM

my problum and my clanys know it is my RAM in my system. its lead to large lag spikes and also to some vary .. strange ghost moments. anyway back on point

the reword system is a little buged becuse you can get greens witch i dont see a point of there being in there for a major. thay should be over in the minors.

as for majors being a scrip sink . i have 4 spikes at all times. becuse I cant seem to get to a major fast enough to spend the, early day. mid day. late eve midnight 2 am it dont matter. i can never find a major to drop battarys on when im on becuse theres a plethra of people droping them like mad men on a mission to destroy the world.

most of the time. barnys will drop spikes for you so you dont have to, not to mention do a tun of other annoying things that over all are going to piss you off and cose you to want to drag them out in the middle of no where and barry them up to there heads in dirt and smear there face with hellbug pharamons but still

not every one is loseing scrip on thes things is what im saying. as a matter of fact. im makeing scrip off them. aswell as salvage. well ok not so much the latter but alot of the first.

but then agine im a gun horder . i hord up my invitory till its full and scrap or cell EVERYTHING that i feel i dont need. be it OJ purple blue green white or other. and i use that to just go right back around and get more scrip and salvage via T3 LB and other means.

@DanteYoda. if your on PC why not drag your butt to a Core Ark brake some time. if your with us. you will not lose. and you will not miss out on the win so fare we nearly never lose unless where in a PUG and theres only 3 or 4 of us in there. even then the likely hood of wining is still raised by about 30% then it would of been befor.

add me in game tomarrow ill be on allmost all day. after i wake up and am going to be at the crater at 7:30 PM PST till 8:30 PM PST

I'm sorry to say this,
but we ain't responsible for your hardware.
Why on earth should you get an extra cookie for it?

No offense, but if you continously barely break 100k there is a good chance YOU ruin the run for other players and should improve before you try it again.
You are egoistic.
You know that you are no help and drastically reduce the chance for everybody else to succeed.
Because you want to get loot which you know you don't deserve.
Hell, you even might force one of his friends or clanmates out of the game (due to the way matchmaking works).

In short: You want to be rewarded for the work somebody else has done, the money somebody else invested and are willing to harm other players to get it.

Somebody else has to make up for you!

500k should be the absolute minimum to score.
I'm trying not to be offensive.
But do you really think you deserve better or equal rewards as somebody who contributed as much as the last 10 of 24 guys together?
Maybe won the match within the last second for his team?

An example:
Would you like somebody to get your wage when he's working 1/10th of your time?

I'm not saying the last place mustn't have a chance to get a legendary.
But I dare to say that I invest far more each run then you do most likely also take it more serious and put more effort into it.
I can't believe that somebody who walks out and really tries gets 100k, because I've gotten 4million already (and also 3,3 million while recording with horrible fps and stuttering).
And to be fait my weapons ain't even good at all.

Do you really think it's fair to give anybody with 100k as much as somebody with 2,7~4million?

Arkbreaks are the only endgame content we have (as somebody corrected me).
(That's why a level 400ego char should consider that it's simply not the time for him to do it. Or would you make a level 60 raid in WoW with a level 5 character?)
Thus I'm doing mostly Arkbreaks and a few sieges.
Maybe it's just my droppluck but in 9/10 cases I have to buy my spikes and stims from the shop.
And if you say "not everyone is loosing scrip" - well, maybe that's EXACTLY why some people should get better rewards?
Because they invest.
While others leech.

Again:
While I do understand that bad players also want good loot, I'm just asking if the distribution of loot is fair.
I respond with "no, it definitely is not".

If we were able to select our own team it might even be fine.
But with all those leechers, afkers and people who don't use a single stim or spike to contribute the current system is utterly flawed.

Also effort is not rewarded accordingly - if somebody with 100k has the same chance to get the same dropps.

The Warmaster is a DPS race on time.
Sadly, due to his design, BMGs and co are counterproductive.
Thus the usual "I support" excuse can't apply.
You can't "support" your team in any other way than placing spikes (damage, ammo, protection) and well, that's what the guy with 2~4 million also does.

samuelsinn
12-24-2013, 04:11 AM
ya you forget the part where i stated that sadly my hardwear pervents me from puting out as much as i would like. its hard to attack something that has not FORMED on the screen yet and is nothing more then a floating arrow that is moveing around an empty room

not ALL PC users have mommy and daddys creadit card or have high end jobs to BUY the high end computers with the 500 Tara hard drives and 50 Tara ram chips in them.

some of us. like my self.
have to by the cheep 250 doller wall mart lap top HP that has only 2 gigs of ram in it and have ginaric parts that are not ment for gameing.

also . i may not brake 1 mill but ill be damned if some little **** is going to say im useless in a battle whem im dumping spikes all over the damn place for my team so thay can keep the DPS going. i also follow the guide and do what i can to stay within it. to help as much as i can

i may not be loseing scrip becuse I think ahead and like to HORD my scrip when i know I will need it latter WHEN my clan mates need someone to call down an ark. not to mention almost ALL of my clan mates that i go into thes things with dont seem to mind how bad my score is due to the fact

IM GIVEING AWAY MOST OF THE OJ LOOT BECUSE I DONT USE ANY OF IT .

i think theres a clan mate of mine runing around with a nice OJ zagger right now. that has a beautiful 0.0 reload speed on it. that i gave him. i also announce any loot i get that i think others might want. due to m not realy needing it.

but then agine. I PAYED for my DLC and what i do with my spikes and how i use them thats up to me.

IF you and others want to waist spikes and dont get grouped with your clan mates and dont beat the boss 100% OF THE TIME thats on you. not me. becuse hay.

even if im not speneding tuns of scrip to refill my spikes each day to the MAX 4 we get. it doesnt mean i dont drop one each day or even 2 to compinsate for all the daily boxes i have collecting dust in my clams

so befor you start lectureing me on how YOU play a game. and throwing a tantrum like a stone age cave man. CHECK YOUR SELF. and look at the over all.

the changing of the warmaster rewords would be a waist of time effert and in the end . NO ONE would give a damn to do them becuse TO MANY ARSE;S WOULD be dominating the top 10 slots and geting all the loot. becuse NO ONE ELSE can make it ALL THE TIME EVERY TIME .

its would be like doing a seige with 15 people useing a bolter. your going to make 10K at the most if you dont have one of your own. but watch out. someones going to take that kill from you the MOMENT the HPs down becuse you know what theres 15 other guys all looking at the one your killing and fireing right befor you can get the kill

what it all brakes down to is . the loot is fine as it is. if you dont like it GO AND RAGE QUIT AND THROW OUT YOUR ACCOUNT OR SELL IT ON EBAY TO SOMEONE THAT WANTS TO PLAY THE GAME AS IT IS.

other wise. your just QQing and its geting old. vary fast.

Sdric
12-24-2013, 04:18 AM
So, because your hardware is bad you deserve an extra cookie?
Also is totally fine too leech and harm others so you get a pay for scrip you didn't invest and work you didn't do.
You think givin' to your homies from time to time makes it okay to screw up the run for 23 strangers?
Furthermore you personally attack persons who ethically question you.
Where I come from we got a word for people like you.
It starts with an "A".

And please tell me again how the people with 2mio are the bad guys when the Warmaster dies with 25s left.
It makes me chuckle

samuelsinn
12-24-2013, 04:26 AM
and where i come form we put children in the corner for back talking there elders and bad mouthing people becuse thay thing thay are a supream being. god if you where my kid id of broken you back end with my belt and gone about my day.

just becuse you see every one that cant PLAY at your level as a waist dosent mean WE are not doing the best damn that we can. just becuse you spend your life waisting away each day growing pound after pound after pound behind a computer screen perfecting YOUR technic for beating esinsaly well not esinsily anything . this is a game

this hole damn thing IS A GAME

if you dont like how people play. DONT PLAY WITH THEM

oh wait you dont play with me. YOUR on the EU server. and i dout. at any time. will you ever EVER play beside me.

oh and you keep beging for a cookie so here

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkpuPU7uPsV6hcxejx0UM0gaTAq7rkm guA1-MBeh_UHzfH3Zqv0A

and you can have the milk too. now be a good little boy and go back to waisting your life behind a screen . the adults have to go to work in the morning and are tiered of catering to your need for attention.

Sdric
12-24-2013, 04:34 AM
1.) There is a good chance that I'm older than you
2.) "You would have broken a kids back end with a belt"
No more confirmation needed what kind of person you are.
I feel sorry for our family.

P. S: "Don't play with them" sadly matchmaking doesn't allow me to play with clan and friends only but kicks them out for people like you.

P. P. S: If you really want to improve, feel free to ask in the according topics - so far I have been eager to help anybody who asked nicely :)

samuelsinn
12-24-2013, 04:42 AM
hmmm your still up little boy ? i was about to go to bed i noticed you avoided the fact that your waisting your life arguing with me in a forum post about the damage someone does on a boss in a game.

oh and so you know.

i dont run any of the Wms unless i know damn well im going to be in one with a team of my clan mates. i havent done a pug since i joined a clan.

:: shrugs and wounders off to go to bed ::

but then agine. the way you make it sound. it sounds like youv never run one but in pugs. im sorry for all of the people that have to play with you. you must be a pain in the arse to be around if this is how you treat people every day.

damn glade i dont have to put up with you. thats the beauty of games. and forums. and computers.

when you dont like something or something annoys you. or upsets you. or is just down right ignerent. you can walk ,

right

away.

good night sdric . have a happy Xmas. and may you grow ever wider. and ever more alone :D

Sdric
12-24-2013, 04:56 AM
Google: Time Zones
Deduction: Signature - > EU

When I'm online I always join my clan in TS and post my friends to join in on our WM runs ;)

Sadly the current matching system often excludes some of us :/
Which, as I mentioned before, is a major flaw.
Since even the worst players can perform well if they get help and instructions from their friends and tend to score 400k + after two or three tries!

Have a nice X-mas.

Cheers,
Sdric :)

Noobshank
12-24-2013, 07:39 AM
ya you forget the part where i stated that sadly my hardwear pervents me from puting out as much as i would like. its hard to attack something that has not FORMED on the screen yet and is nothing more then a floating arrow that is moveing around an empty room

not ALL PC users have mommy and daddys creadit card or have high end jobs to BUY the high end computers with the 500 Tara hard drives and 50 Tara ram chips in them.

have to by the cheep 250 doller wall mart lap top HP that has only 2 gigs of ram in it and have ginaric parts that are not ment for gameing.

For the love of Christ, if there are red squiggly lines under your text and it is not common slang/acronyms, FIX IT.
If your "250 doller wall mart" laptop has 2 gigs of ram, then you are likely barely able to open the game, being that Windows itself consumes ~half of your memory. Upgrade your machine if you are going to do raid-style instances, or consider your fellow gamers and don't enter.
Please try to understand that the playerbase for most MMORPG's are madeup of a few classes of people: Hardcore PvE, Hardcore PvP, Casuals. You are a casual, as you lack the hardware to perform the way you'd like to, which does suck, but adapt.
You seem fixated to leech off of the hardwork of others. If you cannot render the boss on your machine and attack him, at least throw down ammo spikes for your groups and, as annoying as it is, equip a protection spanner and hold down heal the whole time. By potentially saving ~5 deaths, you would add to the groups DPS to compensate for your lack of.

Stop being an inconsiderate child and understand that this is a competitive MMORPG. "If you ain't first, yer last," and the majority of us on these forums wish to be first. I HATE when i am beaten on the scoreboards.

Your first step, if you want to better yourself, is to save up to get a better machine. Buy it piece by piece as you can afford, or GTF0 of the forums with excuses. You have the knowledge, and it sounds like you have the mechanics/skill to perform, so go out there and make something of yourself (by investing in a new machine).

Good Day to you Sir.

Deunan
12-24-2013, 10:31 AM
have to by the cheep 250 doller wall mart lap top HP that has only 2 gigs of ram in it and have ginaric parts that are not ment for gameing.Sorry, but playing co-op in an MMO on POS rig like that is inherently selfish. It's the equivalent of going to a restaurant, getting excellent food and service and stiffing your waiter on the tip because you knew you only had just enough money to spare for the meal itself. You are living beyond your means and others are suffering for it.

In addition if you're on a limited budget the last thing you should do is purchase a laptop. You can get much better specs on a desktop. A laptop for gaming is luxury item. If you can't spare at least 3 times what you paid for yours it makes no sense to use it for high end gaming and MMO online gaming is always demanding on resources.

Making infantile comments about parents buying gaming rigs for other players is simply ignorant. Most people work for the money to buy their rigs regardless of what delusional fantasies your mind might entertain to the contrary.