PDA

View Full Version : Can't get to Marin (zone is locked) and can't do Down at the docks quest.

moditemarde
12-23-2013, 05:17 PM
As mentioned in the title,

the zone is still locked to me, but I am now to do the quest down at the docks.

As I get there, since the zone doesn'T seem ''unlocked'' for me, I get teleported back to some places where I'm bound to.

Is that normal? I can't progress in the game because of that.

Thanks.

crasher
12-23-2013, 05:27 PM
Doesn't sound normal to me, at all.

Get on live tech support for bug issues if you can, (if they still do that anymore), and calmly tell them what the issues are.

Have notes so you can hit them with details.

Follow that up with bug reports from in game.

I wish you luck, there are prolly people still playing that can be more help than my meager suggestions.

moditemarde
12-23-2013, 05:29 PM
Thanks for informations.

Already done, waiting for answers !

crasher
12-23-2013, 05:32 PM
Thanks for informations.

Already done, waiting for answers !
Best of luck.
Keep us informed.
Good hunting to you.

samuelsinn
12-23-2013, 05:38 PM
are u one a full version of the game or on a demo ?

Taion
12-25-2013, 06:27 AM
U think that ppl on demo can`t enter this zone ??

melkathi
12-25-2013, 07:02 AM
I didn't even know locations in the open world can be locked. So the question if it is trial or retail is a valid one.

duction
12-25-2013, 07:23 AM
when i played the beta, when you needed to goto the docks for that mission you would get halfway down the road near the first set of 99'ers and just teleport you as it was locked. i bet he has a demo or something similar.

Etaew
12-25-2013, 07:32 AM
The endless trial of the game limits players to the first two zones only, there was no mention of this from Trion so it could be intended, or it might be a bug.

One way to get around this would be to buy the full version of the game (it's cheap), if you enjoy it.

GridSufer
12-25-2013, 08:33 AM
This is due to being on the demo version of the game.
If you have purchased the game please don't forget to activate your code (Steam print on game start or e-mail/key code dependant on where and how you purchased the game.)

Iriondo
04-04-2014, 12:35 PM
Like the firts message ocured me and to a friend and we dont know what to do

Help Please

PD: I dont know very well English Sorry :P

Xaat Xuun
04-04-2014, 03:27 PM
Like the firts message ocured me and to a friend and we dont know what to do

Help Please

PD: I dont know very well English Sorry :P

it’s like this
Free to Play (Trial, Demo) = you can only play in the first 2 Zones ( Mount Tam, and Madera) the rest are locked
Buy to Play (purchase the game) Unlocks all Zones

then there are the DLC’s

Ironhide
04-04-2014, 06:54 PM
its like this
Free to Play (Trial, Demo) = you can only play in the first 2 Zones ( Mount Tam, and Madera) the rest are locked
Buy to Play (purchase the game) Unlocks all Zones

then there are the DLCs

Yep the people here are on the Demo of the game.

Great news for you all, buy it for 7 to 10 bucks, beat having to pay 99.99 like I did for the Collectors edition, along with 40 bucks for the Season pass. 7 to 10 bucks is cheap, and hey nothing in life is Free, well there are a few things, like watching sunsets, but you get my point.

Atticus Batman
04-04-2014, 07:20 PM
Yep the people here are on the Demo of the game.

Great news for you all, buy it for 7 to 10 bucks, beat having to pay 99.99 like I did for the Collectors edition, along with 40 bucks for the Season pass. & to 10 bucks is cheap, and hey nothing in life is Free, well there are a few things, like watching sunsets, but you get my point.

If you can find it get the Defiance Ultimate Edition GameStop Exclusive. The Pc, Ps3 and Xbox versions are both 30$, which means with the regular price of the season pass being 40$, not only do you get 5 Dlc for the prce if 3 with the new 30$ purchase but you also get the game free, as well as the 1200 bits and month of boosts and other goodies.

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-Defiance+Ultimate+Edition+GameStop+Exclusive Good luck at finding it though.

Sonic7870
04-05-2014, 07:07 AM
As Atticus posted if you can't find it on GameStop you can try amazon as well that's how I got my ultimate edition quite cheap too