PDA

View Full Version : Are scrapper arkfalls broken again?

vizibledog
12-25-2013, 12:02 PM
I was on earlier this morning and noticed in a couple of Scrapper Arkfalls you could just destroy the central core without destroying the outer conduits first. Anyone else noticed this? I thought they fixed this?

Oshduckman
12-25-2013, 08:00 PM
i've seen a few that the "shield" on the outer conduits didn't show...but you still had to destory the outer ones first before you could get to the middle one...just had to guess on which one to hit first

crasher
12-25-2013, 09:19 PM
I was on earlier this morning and noticed in a couple of Scrapper Arkfalls you could just destroy the central core without destroying the outer conduits first. Anyone else noticed this? I thought they fixed this?
I commented on it a few weeks ago when I saw it a few times.
I was told that the problem wouldn't exist if I didn't mention it (!).
I suppose the rationale was that if I didn't say anything - the guy doing it and the other 35 people at the scrapper who saw it wouldn't have noticed(?).

Some things in this game are astounding.

http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab326/kaos_crasher/images.jpg

Heartlight
12-25-2013, 09:30 PM
I was told that the problem wouldn't exist if I didn't mention it (!).

Wait, what? Trion told you this?

crasher
12-25-2013, 09:38 PM
Wait, what? Trion told you this?
No, it wasn't TRION that told me that, it was a few other people on the forums and in the game.

Sorry for not being clear, here.
Operator error on my part.

tactics
12-25-2013, 10:50 PM
i've seen a few that the "shield" on the outer conduits didn't show...but you still had to destory the outer ones first before you could get to the middle one...just had to guess on which one to hit first

do u have dmg #s on cuz it would help on which 1's the unshielded core

Heartlight
12-25-2013, 11:06 PM
No, it wasn't TRION that told me that, it was a few other people on the forums and in the game.

Ohhhhhh, 'cause if it was the other way, that'd be super weird. Cool, thanks.

GridSufer
12-26-2013, 01:46 AM
Ohhhhhh, 'cause if it was the other way, that'd be super weird. Cool, thanks.

Bunch of weirdo's telling him not to mention it if they're -not- Trion...

Crasher were they carebears? ;)

I personally would like this fixed, it's just another thing on the list that makes the game easy... Would rather have to smash the outer shields first because its part of the game and challenge....

vizibledog
12-26-2013, 02:04 AM

Operator error on my part.

What is it with some people? As if Scrapper AF's aren't easy enough. Hopefully it gets fixed pretty quickly seeing as they've already "fixed" this issue before so they should know what to do.