PDA

View Full Version : is there really a stage before warmaster?

HiloBoyS
12-29-2013, 01:15 AM
A friend of mine said that there is a stage before you drop down into the warmaster. He said its like a mini one but once you enter the portal. It always spawns me in a ship and has 2 holes I jump down to get to the warmaster.

He said theres a bunch of mobs to kill and a trap door tigger stage or something. I think hes full of **** because ive done over 20 instances and they all start with the two holes you fall through open. Hes betting me a 12 pack so cann anyone confirm / deny this?

GridSufer
12-29-2013, 01:17 AM
You just lost a pack of 12 mate

funk
12-29-2013, 02:29 AM
Yes there is, its short and you need to be in the first group in to complete it I guess.
Get your buddy a 12 pack.

Atticus Batman
12-29-2013, 02:30 AM
SInce you are VERY wrong, we all would like our own 12 pack. Thank you in advance.

TheButcherPete
12-29-2013, 02:31 AM
I find it kind of strange that overall, the Major Arkbreaks finish before the minor ones do... but yes, there's a stage with like 5 Troopers and maybe a couple drones that get annihilated as soon as they spawn.

GridSufer
12-29-2013, 02:40 AM
SInce you are VERY wrong, we all would like our own 12 pack. Thank you in advance.

This has been quoted for reiteration of that point.

Deunan
12-29-2013, 02:40 AM
Sounds like you're always late to the inside part of the Major Arkbreak. I am too with one exception.

The only one I ever got to where it wasn't at least 2 minutes into the Warmaster's timer was when there were only three of us waiting for more to arrive. Well, more like two of us waiting for more to arrive. The EGO 500ish player with low DPS weapons ran forward into the Volge on the first floor and was promptly turned into a doormat. In hindsight we probably should have just let him die and crawl around on the floor until more players arrived but we killed the Volge and revived him. He thanked us by promptly opening the vent, jumping down to the floor below and breaking out the Warmaster. >^^<