PDA

View Full Version : KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK! Hay, TRION is anybody listening?

Traxx
12-29-2013, 06:16 PM
We ALL know the problems with entering Major Arkfalls. Are you doing anything about it? Is there any hope? Or do we just have to live with the broken game? SAY SOMETHING.

Nauto Unzi
12-29-2013, 06:36 PM
Good luck with that, the PSN people have been literally screaming about the issues with Major Arkfalls since they were introduced. Their answer was to ignore us, then bring Epic Mods back as a paid portion of the game.....

Arsenic_Touch
12-29-2013, 06:44 PM
It's not just major arkbreaks. It's co-ops as well. It's likely the same co-op bug that was present many months ago that they fixed and the subsequently broke again with the DLC 2. It's how they roll, or how they've been rolling.

That bug being if you joined an instance and left to join another, you would get booted once the previous one ended.

There are also growing instability problems even on the pc side of things where plays are getting the critical error, something that usually only happens to consoles and their out dated hardware.

Fletch32
12-29-2013, 07:28 PM
A little bit of feedback wouldn't hurt, I agree.

GridSufer
12-30-2013, 12:43 AM
It's still holiday season, but in honesty put of the games I have played and forums I've been involved in, the Trion team are fairly good for their comms (when it's not holiday season) I've seen games where the forums team admit the Devs never looked at the forums because 'it was their game' and they only used the in game GMs for collecting bug info...
But in Trions defence the fact we have Dahanese and Live Streams tells me we get more feedback than many other developers would give :)
(Not saying its enough or it's what we want/need to hear mind you!)

Clarity Page
12-30-2013, 03:47 AM
It's still holiday season, but in honesty put of the games I have played and forums I've been involved in, the Trion team are fairly good for their comms (when it's not holiday season) I've seen games where the forums team admit the Devs never looked at the forums because 'it was their game' and they only used the in game GMs for collecting bug info...
But in Trions defence the fact we have Dahanese and Live Streams tells me we get more feedback than many other developers would give :)
(Not saying its enough or it's what we want/need to hear mind you!)

I have to agree that its good that they keep tabs on the forum for player input, but sometimes it feels like they outright ignore our input so what's the point?

GridSufer
12-30-2013, 06:28 AM
I have to agree that its good that they keep tabs on the forum for player input, but sometimes it feels like they outright ignore our input so what's the point?

That's just them trolling us for laughs?
Maybe not the best way to turn profit but that's what Roft is for right? ;)

rydda
12-30-2013, 06:38 AM
Alot of poeple are using the back door to get in the warmaster arkfall. I mean a friend has to get in then invite poeple to a group to get in (go to leader)
For the psn players so theres alot of d.c. but yes trion put a pach in place that did little.
help out a small amount but still not much to fixing it.

N3gativeCr33p
12-30-2013, 06:48 AM
... but sometimes it feels like they outright ignore our input so what's the point?

This is about the place where I'm at with this game.

hey u
12-30-2013, 10:21 AM
Trion has no idea I think WTF is going on with their game as of right now. I play on PS3 and all I have to say is REALLY and WTF!!!