PDA

View Full Version : speed boost zagger sawn off shotgun with 0.1 reload

duction
12-30-2013, 05:04 AM
who ever decided this gun should be in the game, well done, its ridiculous. perma cloak and fires like a machine gun. -golf clap

twitch reflex
12-30-2013, 05:20 AM
Yeah I actually got mine to 0.0 and it shoots faster than a FRC scattergun with more damage and it recharges your ego in 3 sec. With timed out you can maintain your ego up faster than it drains. In like 3 or 4 minutes I got 40,000 on a Volge siege with the zagger. At least we can't say that the Warmaster loot is not good. I really hope they balance ego powers, because a zagger and cloak combo Is just to much.

duction
12-30-2013, 06:37 AM
i didnt think about that!

so 0.0 reload, cloak never ends as you can fire and reload faster then cloak drains, speed boost and 1 shot kills in pvp.. although a god gun its just too good for pvp.

Sdric
12-30-2013, 06:55 AM
Actually 0,0 is not 0,0 since it has an inbuild delay AFTER the shooting animation.
(Meaning you still only shoot ~ once a second)
But ye, it's strong.
As for perma-Cloak, each time you shoot to increase the duration you become visible and will remain blurry for a while.
When I got mine I was excited, but after trying it I wasn't as convinced anymore.
I'm still getting butt-loved by splittshots.

Rock Lobsta
12-30-2013, 07:17 AM
who ever decided this gun should be in the game, well done, its ridiculous. perma cloak and fires like a machine gun. -golf clap

lol...like you stated..its a "game". A fantasy game actually, where nothing makes any sense, and everything defies the laws of physics. Lets keep it that way.

jaybone35
12-30-2013, 07:37 AM
Its a game nothing about this game makes sense like how a wolf hound hits with more crit then a sniper rifle its just a game

duction
12-30-2013, 07:43 AM
right well keeping on track with the topic after figuring out its a game we are playing, thanks for that hint guys.. anyway

N3gativeCr33p
12-30-2013, 08:02 AM

My bet would be on the guy that just loves to use shotties during their live streams... but that's just me. ;)

JAMAICANWEED
12-30-2013, 08:04 AM
lol I was using that gun lastnight lol it didnt take long to lvl up it just takes patience lol

Arsenic_Touch
12-30-2013, 04:34 PM
Doesn't compare to the surge bolter and splitshot though. You can survive a zagger if you move right, you can't survive the surge bolter, fully charged body shot will always kill.

duction
01-05-2014, 01:27 PM
i still dont see how these are balanced in pvp?

Calysia
01-05-2014, 01:42 PM
There's no class system preventing you from using a weapon so use whichever overpowered gun you want...seems there's at least three of them.

duction
01-05-2014, 01:44 PM
not when there is a balance system that spits out these guns, which trion use.

Tekrunner
01-05-2014, 03:48 PM
Doesn't compare to the surge bolter and splitshot though. You can survive a zagger if you move right, you can't survive the surge bolter, fully charged body shot will always kill.

The great thing is, you don't have to choose! You can use both!

Zugo
01-06-2014, 02:38 PM
I kept a Zagger from a few days ago and I don't see where the 0.0 reload time is possible. Does it have to have a legendary and mastery reload roll in order to get there?

TalynOne
01-06-2014, 02:47 PM
I kept a Zagger from a few days ago and I don't see where the 0.0 reload time is possible. Does it have to have a legendary and mastery reload roll in order to get there?

2 ways I know of to get 0.0:

1.) Get a legendary with quartermaster and a purple reload mod.

2.) Get a legendary with reload mastery and a purple reload mod.

Zugo
01-06-2014, 02:54 PM

Ah ok, so it's not exactly easy then.

duction
01-06-2014, 03:46 PM
theres a fair few around, even a standard orange zagger with speed boost and a purple mod on gets doen to about 0.2 seconds reload.

Atticus Batman
01-06-2014, 05:15 PM
Ah ok, so it's not exactly easy then.

Don't forget the reload perks and Over Charge! You will reload like crazy!

Sdric
01-06-2014, 06:42 PM
Don't forget the reload perks and Over Charge! You will reload like crazy!

Overcharge actually INCREASES the reloading time of a 0,0 reload Zagger.
Meaning you either can't take profit of the reload perk with your other gun, or you get a penalty with the Zagger.
I don't know if that's intended (I think it's not) but it limited the usefullness of the Overcharge + Zagger combinatiom.

Zugo
01-07-2014, 08:19 AM

Well, ended up getting a legendary quartermaster Zagger last night. We'll see what the mastery roll ends up being.

duction
01-07-2014, 08:22 AM
Good luck! At least someone else will see what all the fuss is about,

ironcladtrash
01-07-2014, 09:00 AM
Good luck! At least someone else will see what all the fuss is about,

Is your problem just the combination of the mastery roll 45% speed boost on reload and the 0.1 reload time? I have a legendary 0 reload time zagger with out the speed boost mastery and though I can recharge my cloak faster I would much rather use my couriers.

hardy83
01-07-2014, 09:17 AM
That's why it's my mission in this game to get every type of weapon there is, even if it's just blue quality.

Then when an weapon becomes OP I'm good to go. :P

Still need 11 more, the new Arkfall ones, though considering how many arkfalls I've done it's like they aren't even in the game. :(

Tekrunner
01-07-2014, 10:04 AM
Still need 11 more, the new Arkfall ones, though considering how many arkfalls I've done it's like they aren't even in the game. :(

Some definitely seem to be rarer than others, but mostly random is random. Couldn't find either a corpse proliferator, headshot bolter or clusterdrop cannon in any rarity, then bam, in the space of 2 days I get an orange version of each.

hardy83
01-07-2014, 10:10 AM
Some definitely seem to be rarer than others, but mostly random is random. Couldn't find either a corpse proliferator, headshot bolter or clusterdrop cannon in any rarity, then bam, in the space of 2 days I get an orange version of each.

Lucky you. I think I have a blue corpse gun, but literally haven't seen the other two.

Accelerated Surge
Area Suppresor
Blast Fragger
Castithan Weaver
Castithan Sweeper
Clustershot Cannon
Headshot Custom Bolter
Quickburst Pulser
Tripleshot Fragger
VOT Heavy Plasma Repeater
Volge Recon Assault Rifle

These are the ones I have yet to see drop in the game for me.
I've seen a green quality weaver, but that's it for my list. Of course my luck with getting good loot in this game is pretty bad, as I eventually had to buy a Volge Siege LMG because they just flat out weren't dropping for me period. I've never seen one drop.

Meanwhile I've gotten like 50 epic and orange Volge ARs. lol RNG...I ****ing hate you.

Zugo
01-10-2014, 07:34 AM
Got an orange Zagger that looks like this after getting the mastery bonus.
I believe these are the exact stats that are the cause for this thread, but it sure is fun to use in PvE.

http://www.defiancedata.com/weapon/m=119_r=Legendary_e=Biological_s=11_me=_b=55;10;59 ;17;107_ego=_mod=0;924;815;0_mas=141_name=Zagger.j pg

Nefarious
01-10-2014, 11:49 AM
http://www.defiancedata.com/weapon/m=119_r=Legendary_e=Biological_s=11_me=_b=55;10;59 ;17;107_ego=_mod=0;924;815;0_mas=141_name=Zagger.j pg

Why is this gun even in the game? I knew this day would come. 10% Ego recharge on 1 shot weapons is one of the worst things. It makes Ego Recharge Perks and Perks that shave Ego times down obsolete. A single weapon type kills half the perks in that they are not needed. Where is the balance in that? What happened to the rule of Equivalent Exchange? huh? Trion? You guys every hear about that? Equivalent Exchange for balancing weapon types? A weapon cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. Putting the best of the best Rolls on the best single shot gun in the game kinda tends to make things spiral out.

Granted its a Legendary weapon but its gotten to the point that your veteran players, and even the ones who love this kinda of stuff are pointing out its getting ridiculous.

Zugo
01-10-2014, 12:42 PM
Why is this gun even in the game? I knew this day would come. 10% Ego recharge on 1 shot weapons is one of the worst things. It makes Ego Recharge Perks and Perks that shave Ego times down obsolete. A single weapon type kills half the perks in that they are not needed. Where is the balance in that? What happened to the rule of Equivalent Exchange? huh? Trion? You guys every hear about that? Equivalent Exchange for balancing weapon types? A weapon cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. Putting the best of the best Rolls on the best single shot gun in the game kinda tends to make things spiral out.

Granted its a Legendary weapon but its gotten to the point that your veteran players, and even the ones who love this kinda of stuff are pointing out its getting ridiculous.

Would you like to give this gun a whirl for testing? I don't have the T4 mod for it, but a T2 took it to 0.1.

Nalai
01-10-2014, 12:56 PM
Would you like to give this gun a whirl for testing? I don't have the T4 mod for it, but a T2 took it to 0.1.

FYI, I've had 2 of these. One without a purple mod that was 0.1 and one with a purple mod at 0.0. The 0.1 has an animation that slows it way down compared to the 0 reload. 0 reload never even does the reload animation.

bigguy
01-10-2014, 01:17 PM
as far as i could tell this is a shooter game and the idea behind it is you shoot people and they die and they shoot you and you die its part of the game , so instead of crying about dieing which is part of the game try and get your hands on one and have some fun , and if you cant have fun maybe you should find another game to play