PDA

View Full Version : Trio'd a Dark Matter Major Arkfall!

Saminator
12-30-2013, 01:02 PM
Was on a very quiet server soloing a major dark matter arkfall and eventually found two other clan members in the same server that joined me towards taking down the boss. I' happy that I've beaten my own personal record of highest damage + possibly the smallest team on Xbox EU to defeat the dark matter boss! :)

http://i41.tinypic.com/k3rnmv.png

NeuroticHitman
12-30-2013, 01:17 PM
Was on a very quiet server soloing a major dark matter arkfall and eventually found two other clan members in the same server that joined me towards taking down the boss. I' happy that I've beaten my own personal record of highest damage + possibly the smallest team on Xbox EU to defeat the dark matter boss! :)

http://i41.tinypic.com/k3rnmv.png

Damn!!! Well Done!! I did one the other day where there were maybe (10) of us...I pulled a little over 5million in 1st place. Nicely done though!
Can I imagine that you were rewarded as "AWESOMELY" for your feat as I was... 2-greens 1-blue!?!?
I'm laughing as I write this but I was p.issed!!!!

Saminator
12-30-2013, 01:27 PM
Damn!!! Well Done!! I did one the other day where there were maybe (10) of us...I pulled a little over 5million in 1st place. Nicely done though!
Can I imagine that you were rewarded as "AWESOMELY" for your feat as I was... 2-greens 1-blue!?!?
I'm laughing as I write this but I was p.issed!!!!

Thank you :) and that's very nice! Unfortunately, I got 3 greens :P hahaha

Battle5Star
12-30-2013, 01:35 PM
I got a purple gun Sam, and didn't do such a good job like you. :p

Saminator
12-30-2013, 01:37 PM
I got a purple gun Sam, and didn't do such a good job like you. :p

Lucky you! I have no luck :( haha, was it a good purple?

Battle5Star
12-30-2013, 01:47 PM
Lucky you! I have no luck :( haha, was it a good purple?

Wolfhound, not bad. :) I have to be lucky a little, lost all my guns. :p

Saminator
12-30-2013, 01:57 PM
Wolfhound, not bad. :) I have to be lucky a little, lost all my guns. :p

That wasn't luck. That was a fail of you dropping your control pad :p

Mr B
12-30-2013, 04:45 PM
Had to solo one a couple months ago (maybe less).From start to finish. (EU xbox).
Very quiet server, late evening, went to the arkfall, only to see that there were no one there.
I was like what the hell!Let's try!Didn't think i was gonna finish it but i did.Must have died like 10 times though :-).
All that for 2 blue and 1 green :-O

Saminator
12-30-2013, 04:48 PM
Had to solo one a couple months ago (maybe less).From start to finish. (EU xbox).
Very quiet server, late evening, went to the arkfall, only to see that there were no one there.
I was like what the hell!Let's try!Didn't think i was gonna finish it but i did.Must have died like 10 times though :-).
All that for 2 blue and 1 green :-O

As you can see I got downed 5 times too haha. Not used to soloing the dark matter major, you never realise how well he locks on to you with his missiles until you're soloing, since then he's aiming for you the whole time pretty much. So hopefully next time I'll do better.

Nice by the way :)

Mr B
12-30-2013, 05:06 PM
As you can see I got downed 5 times too haha. Not used to soloing the dark matter major, you never realise how well he locks on to you with his missiles until you're soloing, since then he's aiming for you the whole time pretty much. So hopefully next time I'll do better.

Nice by the way :)

Yeah kinda frustrating getting 1-shotted by its lasers.But it wasn't that hard actually.Just need a good boosts management.
Anyways, i hope you find your own DM arkfall, much harder that actually finishing it ;-)
And good job too! must have been quite fun !