PDA

View Full Version : Can we fix major Arkfall / Arkbreak rewards please?

TheButcherPete
12-30-2013, 05:06 PM
I literally just did this:

http://i.imgur.com/cjicHOy.png

and all I got was a blue shotgun and a green shield.

As for the Warmaster... all that work, and you get three greens and a blue

Why can't you guys reward the effort someone put into a group activity? I can do six million damage to a Hellbug Hellion, and get this reward, and before you guys screwed loot tables up, I could do 30k damage to a Monolith and score an orange (because I have)

What gives?

Arsenic_Touch
12-30-2013, 05:21 PM
Should be grateful you got a shotgun and a shield as a reward. More often than not you'll end up with a grenade stim or spike that gets sent to your claim item section. Though yes the rewards need to be fixed. Arkbreakers should not give greens at all unless you fail them. They need to change arkfalls and sieges so that the grenade/stim/spike doesn't take the place of another reward like it does with lockboxes.

Score has never been a factor in the rewards for arkfalls though, so nothing has changed in that regard.

TheButcherPete
12-30-2013, 05:40 PM
How much time you spent in the Arkfall and how much damage you dealt should play a role in what rarity loot you get.

I say time spent so even the people who are not so good at the game get rewarded for their effort... even if it didn't go so well.

Like the guys who were at that Arkfall and didn't get into the top 3 (there were only 5 people total), they were there almost as long as I was, and I was the first one there. We should all be rewarded for picking up the slack of 15 other people who failed to show.

Nauto Unzi
12-30-2013, 05:41 PM
I haven't called down an Arkfall in over a week for this vary same reason, call down a major Arkfall and all I got was some green infector and I was on the top 5....

DanteYoda
12-30-2013, 06:21 PM
Yes this is an issue, and it makes doing them pointless..

Nauto Unzi
12-30-2013, 06:28 PM
I'm just going to start calling them Arkfails....

Maixx
12-30-2013, 06:34 PM
I would like to see them implement a tier system like at a siege.
This would also help with the tag and run problem that so many players do, people might actually stay through the final boss if it increased their chances at decent loot. Right now all arkfall are good for is a few keys and a chance at a leg in a DM, but all you need to do is a little damage and some heals at any of the nodes to get that.
A tiered system in the breaks might help people with their decisions on what weapons to use for dps and end some of the stupidity.

Arkfall = stuff that spawn on the map randomly.
Arkbreak = the ones you call down with batteries

OrpheusXI
01-02-2014, 12:22 PM
I was thinking it must have been easier to get Orange from the major ones. The only 2 we beat him in I got an Orange both times and it was actually they were in a row, guess i got lucky.

Conneri
01-02-2014, 12:58 PM
If you want to be rewarded for effort, go do a Siege. Arkfalls are for equal for everyone. No one really wants to see every hellbug crystal mobbed by Wolfhounds, nor every other arkfall filled with Surge Bolters. If you want to do high damage, cool. If you want to level a weapon, that's cool too. For Arkfalls, there's never been pressure either way.

N3gativeCr33p
01-02-2014, 01:17 PM
HAHAHAHAHA... arkfails... that's a good one!

inox2980
01-02-2014, 01:26 PM
This past holiday weekend, I ran 20+ Arkbreaks a day and have received several Legendaries. Now, to be fair, there were several times when beating the Warmaster (and in first place) that I received a green, a blue, and a refill of some sort.

Yes, it is infuriating to go through all that work/effort for such a minimal reward. But, if you keep doing them, the Legendaries will drop for you. I know people who did far less damage than I in the same WM win, get a Legendary, while I got a green. Don't give up!!

The real problem I have is with the lock box drop rates, but that's another thread.

ColapsN7
01-02-2014, 01:40 PM
http://i59.fastpic.ru/big/2014/0102/e7/9fc0fe57efc8f9d5adb04e1f28b443e7.jpg
;) xD *Hellbug Hellion 6.5xx.xxx 7 d-eatch .

crasher
01-02-2014, 05:21 PM
I literally just did this:

http://i.imgur.com/cjicHOy.png

and all I got was a blue shotgun and a green shield.

As for the Warmaster... all that work, and you get three greens and a blue

Why can't you guys reward the effort someone put into a group activity? I can do six million damage to a Hellbug Hellion, and get this reward, and before you guys screwed loot tables up, I could do 30k damage to a Monolith and score an orange (because I have)

What gives?
I keep soloing Minors and getting a blue II-D shield, and a green or blue stim (I don't use stims or spikes MOST of the time, but fighting 2 Huntmasters and 4 drones alone sometimes makes one desperate), and a 'nade (I don't use 'Nades any more). I DID get a purple weapon, once, but.....

ETA: I do consider a Minor where I'm doing the shooting and some random guy spends the whole time crawling around on the floor as a 'Solo', just to be clear.

DanteYoda
01-02-2014, 06:53 PM
Just a heads up if you used Surge Bolters or Splitshots then you do deserve blue and green rewards :)

Conneri
01-03-2014, 08:58 AM
Just a heads up if you used Surge Bolters or Splitshots then you do deserve blue and green rewards :)
lol! qft.