PDA

View Full Version : Combat Tech 1

rebtattoo
12-30-2013, 05:19 PM
Have tried doing this mission several times. Each time, I'm not getting credit for activating the stim.

Any insights would be helpful. Thanks

Arsenic_Touch
12-30-2013, 05:22 PM
Try selling your healing stim to a vendor. Abandon the mission and then start it over. Wait until you're down to half health before activating the heal stim when it tells you to. That's what I had to do to get it to work.

rebtattoo
12-30-2013, 05:28 PM
Thanks Arsenic. Will try that tonight.

Atticus Batman
12-30-2013, 07:19 PM
Try selling your healing stim to a vendor. Abandon the mission and then start it over. Wait until you're down to half health before activating the heal stim when it tells you to. That's what I had to do to get it to work.

I had to do so on 360 as well. So if Pc and 360 had to do so then chances are Ps3 will as well. I don't like agreeing with the haters so much but it seems to be yet ANOTHER annoying bug.

littlejay2o02
12-30-2013, 11:12 PM
If you do the quest during a siege, it glitches on you and there is no way to complete it. The only thing you can do is make a new character, play the tutorial, and have a friend let you fast travel to them to San Fran so you have that waypoint for the quest and maybe help with other way points too. It takes about an hour to make the character, do the main dlc quests, and then do the combat tech missions.

rebtattoo
12-30-2013, 11:25 PM
I've run into another problem. I can't sell or get rid of every stim in possession. I sold all heal stims. but I had to equip a different stim in order to do so. I can't unequip a stim without replacing it with another. Tried to do the mission and still not recognizing that I activate it.

If you do the quest during a siege, it glitches on you and there is no way to complete it. The only thing you can do is make a new character, play the tutorial, and have a friend let you fast travel to them to San Fran so you have that waypoint for the quest and maybe help with other way points too. It takes about an hour to make the character, do the main dlc quests, and then do the combat tech missions.I didn't start it while a siege was taking place. I don't want to make another character, I want my current character to do and get credit for the mission.

*Edited* Reckon I'll submit, yet another, bug ticket.

Odessa
12-31-2013, 09:17 PM
I had to submit a ticket for the same thing. They asked me to activate the quest so they could look into it. I already created a new toon to get the achievement but still wanted my main one to have credit. Within a few hours they gave me credit for the first one. Now I have to ask for the second one since they didn't count that.