PDA

View Full Version : How to replace a clan leader?

Thurak
12-30-2013, 06:32 PM
My clan leader has been away for at least 2 months, and I think he has left our clan, however he is still leader of the in game clan, how do we get him replaced?

Umfafa
12-30-2013, 06:41 PM
You're talking mutiny, son.

Keelhaulin' is your future.

Atticus Batman
12-30-2013, 07:09 PM
My clan leader has been away for at least 2 months, and I think he has left our clan, however he is still leader of the in game clan, how do we get him replaced?

If he is listed as the founder, then you can not replace him. If he is just a leader, then the founder can boot him.

DragonForza
12-31-2013, 06:31 AM

Keelhaul that filthy landlubber, send him down to the decks below ;)

Good song that :D

N3gativeCr33p
12-31-2013, 06:34 AM

YARRRRRRRR!!!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6f/Woodcut_Print_of_Keelhauling.jpg

Bentu
12-31-2013, 06:38 AM

I see a meeting with Davy Jones in his future. :)

Lasse B
12-31-2013, 07:12 AM
Make a new clan, have all members of your current clan leave it and join the new clan. You can use the same clan name and just write it a bit differently.

I'd also go so far as to register a new email address and use it to register a new account with a newly purchased licence specifically for creating this new clan. That way, if the clan leader quits the game for good, he can simply pass on the login data for both the email and the "clan-managing game account" to his next in command (who would then of course change the passwords). This would ensure the account the clan leader is using to actually play the game always stays in his possession while the account used for managing the clan can be passed around as needed.