PDA

View Full Version : Shotgun magazine rarity bonuses have been fixed ? Really?

crasher
01-01-2014, 07:24 AM
ETA: My stupididity was explained to me in post #3.
But it's still a stupid mod addition.

Yeah, this was in the 'bugs' section, too.
Not sure stuff gets read, much, in that wasteland.

Patch 1.2 - DLC #2 - Arkbreaker - 12/10/13
== GAME UPDATE ==12-09-2013 09:13 PM
VARIOUS FIXES

WEAPONS

Shotgun magazine rarity bonuses have been fixed so they are additive rather than multiplicative. The persons responsible have been subjected to a rick-roll.

This morning at Overpass Shotgun mod dealer:

http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab326/kaos_crasher/Shotgunmagmodsareadditive.jpg

10K scrip takes me from 11 to 13.2 rounds.

5,000 scrip/round?
The whole jekkin SHOTGUN isn't worth 5K scrip.

3 weeks since the DLC, and how much time in testing, and it's still jekked?
Does anyone READ the stuff they type before sending it to us as 'updates'?

Bonehead
01-01-2014, 07:38 AM
I have only seen an additive shotgun mag buff once since the dlc.
The shotgun mods for sale were still multiplicative at bug n chug last time I checked.
My sig will stay until they are not.

DIS
01-01-2014, 07:50 AM
Rarity bonuses are the colored bonuses listed on the weapon. No where did they say they changed the Mastery bonus nor the mod bonuses. Although I believe they should.

Amack
01-01-2014, 07:53 AM
We SAID we changed the rolls on the weapons! No where did we SAY we fixed the mods. (Or the mastery bonus for that matter). Now you are just talking crazy Crasher and if you continue further we will have to send you to the the time out corner!

Trion Internal Office Politics
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfSAcVq6s9c

Bonehead
01-01-2014, 08:30 AM
Rarity bonuses are the colored bonuses listed on the weapon. No where did they say they changed the Mastery bonus nor the mod bonuses. Although I believe they should.

Thanks for clearing that up Dis.
Looks like we're stuck with pointless and stupid for a while longer.

Amack
01-01-2014, 09:09 AM
For derailing your important, relative, and productive thread (not really, but lets run with it)... to be completely honest here, I have to jack your threads since all of mine seem to end up burned in the upper atmosphere.

Nobody else see's it?
Milton represents the community support team. Lumbergh is obviously Trick. Peter would have to be the in game support staff.

crasher
01-01-2014, 11:57 AM
Shtako.
So they bother to differentiate that, after making all the grenades the same?
I apologize for my stupididity, and don't understand TRION's stupididity.

But it's still a stupid mod addition.

5K scrip/round..... shtako.

Grrrrr....

Amack
01-01-2014, 12:11 PM
my favorite part has to be when the ingame support staff arrives to work to find the building on fire, and the community support team sneaking off into the distance.