PDA

View Full Version : Why do my settings/gameplay options keep resetting themselves? WTJ?

crasher
01-01-2014, 12:31 PM
So, my options keep turning themselves back 'on'.

Clan.
Duel.
Auto confirm match join.
Profanity filter.
PTT.

They all turn back on several times a day.

Friend notifications keeps turning back off.

The sliders randomize.

I'm absolutely the only one on this Battle Unit, as the cat has no interest in TPS.
He's more of a table-top type.

WTJ?
I mean, WTJ?

It's a real PITA to have to keep going into the menus to try to stop getting duel challenges.

I'm tired of getting clan invites.

I turn on friend notifications so I can be, well, notified, which I admit doesn't always work anyway.

I keep saying, It's the little things.
Yeah, And the other thing I say is that if I owned a PS3 - I wouldn't have lasted the 1st week.

Amack
01-01-2014, 12:38 PM
It a game of give and take. If you can dish it out, you must be able to handle it as well.

Bonehead
01-01-2014, 12:50 PM
So, my options keep turning themselves back 'on'.

Clan.
Duel.
Auto confirm match join.
Profanity filter.
PTT.

They all turn back on several times a day.

Friend notifications keeps turning back off.

The sliders randomize.

I'm absolutely the only one on this Battle Unit, as the cat has no interest in TPS.
He's more of a table-top type.

WTJ?
I mean, WTJ?

It's a real PITA to have to keep going into the menus to try to stop getting duel challenges.

I'm tired of getting clan invites.

I turn on friend notifications so I can be, well, notified, which I admit doesn't always work anyway.

I keep saying, It's the little things.
Yeah, And the other thing I say is that if I owned a PS3 - I wouldn't have lasted the 1st week.

Amen Brother.

Manstan
01-01-2014, 12:53 PM
Not having the same issue, but the game not saving settings is nothing new.
Are you running the game as admin?
I know that is an oldy, but I had to call out the dogs to find the game folder to set the patcher to run as admin.

KylieDog
01-01-2014, 03:06 PM
Not having the same issue, but the game not saving settings is nothing new.
Are you running the game as admin?
I know that is an oldy, but I had to call out the dogs to find the game folder to set the patcher to run as admin.

Is a console issue also, I doubt this is the reason.

DanteYoda
01-02-2014, 12:40 AM
Weird mine seem to stick on PC.

Arsenic_Touch
01-02-2014, 01:55 AM
Bug that was present in the past they managed to fix in a server update over night but evidently decided to show it's face again.

Orbit
01-02-2014, 02:17 AM
I have the same problem on PC. But some of the settings, even though they are switched on in the gameplay settings, they are switched off in the chat panel options.