PDA

View Full Version : glitching screen before after pressing ready on a PvP game

immensechalice1
01-01-2014, 08:32 PM
When you start up a PvP game sometimes I get stuck on the loadout screen. It will not let me change weapons shields or grenades and the only way to leave the map is by dashboarding. I am just wondering if his happens to anybody else in the EU server on the xbox

Atticus Batman
01-01-2014, 08:44 PM
When you start up a PvP game sometimes I get stuck on the loadout screen. It will not let me change weapons shields or grenades and the only way to leave the map is by dashboarding. I am just wondering if his happens to anybody else in the EU server on the xbox

It happens, on the Na server of 360 as well. You have two choices. Dashboard or just let it sit there for the duration of the match, and there for atleast get credit for being in the match. I choose the latter. So I just watch t.v. or go do something for the 15 minutes or so that the match takes.

duction
01-01-2014, 11:53 PM
If you dash board it and go back in you can get in again and play lol

Arran
01-02-2014, 03:44 AM
Have tried this & works half the time. Had to dashboard 3 times b4 I could get in2 freight yard yesterday.
Also if u wait 10-15 sec then enter, then wait another 5-10sec befor pressing A. It will still glitch out sometimes tho

KylieDog
01-02-2014, 10:59 AM
PS3 EU problem also, if just want to 'get X matches' for a daily/weekly is fine because can sit there, but if need kills or wins it sucks.