PDA

View Full Version : Best Bolt Action and Location to get the 5000 kills pursuit.

BIEBERyoloSWAG
01-02-2014, 08:33 AM
I have about 345 kills of the needed 5000 for a pursuit. I know i did this easily with an AR at some house to the east of Iron Demon Ranch by some body of water. The farm house where all the bugs come out and the old guy is on the roof of his house "helping" you kill the bugs. With my AR it took me about a solid day of playing to get to 5000. I know it will take me way longer with a bolt action, so my question is, is there an easy way of doing this? Maybe like a bold action that has bullets that have splash damage bullets? Is there an easier area? I am assuming bugs are the areas i want to be at since its one shot one kill.

DanteYoda
01-02-2014, 08:40 AM
This is a good idea and works well.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?144838-How-to-5000-bolt-sniper-kill-pursuit-in-a-few-hours

BIEBERyoloSWAG
01-02-2014, 09:42 AM
This is a good idea and works well.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?144838-How-to-5000-bolt-sniper-kill-pursuit-in-a-few-hours

Amazing...thank you. Where can i find this gun though, the volge lightning gun? They are rare arent the?

Hughe Manne
01-02-2014, 09:57 AM
Bolt action sniper = 1 shot 1 kill, if you aim for the head. Modded properly and you can even get its reload down to almost as fast as a semi auto rifle.

Look for places that have a nice high elevation, that the mobs have a hard time gettting to, with decent respawn speeds, you can sit there and pick them off all day.

Wunjo
01-02-2014, 10:45 AM
I did mine at Sutro Tower. Had a couple of different bolt actions at the time anything you can one shot kill dark matter will work.

If you take the time to do it on real enemies when you're finished with the 5000 kills you'll likely be 18+ in bolt actions.

Much better in my opinion then rushing the pursuit and then having to grind the 10 or more remaining levels in bolt action rifles.

Alexri
01-02-2014, 10:51 AM
I did mine at Sutro Tower. Had a couple of different bolt actions at the time anything you can one shot kill dark matter will work.

If you take the time to do it on real enemies when you're finished with the 5000 kills you'll likely be 18+ in bolt actions.

Much better in my opinion then rushing the pursuit and then having to grind the 10 or more remaining levels in bolt action rifles.

Yes, much better to spend 20 hours doing both at the same time than to spend 3+2 hours doing it separately

Critical Errors
01-02-2014, 12:33 PM
Amazing...thank you. Where can i find this gun though, the volge lightning gun? They are rare arent the?

The Lightning Rifle drops out of Minor/Major Arkbreaks. You'll need the DLC to use them though.....

BIEBERyoloSWAG
01-02-2014, 12:44 PM
The Lightning Rifle drops out of Minor/Major Arkbreaks. You'll need the DLC to use them though.....

Finally jumped onto the DLC bandwagon and will try to get some of these Lightning Rifles tonight