PDA

View Full Version : what i got to say to you complaining pricks

ty shondu
01-03-2014, 09:26 AM
Stop complaining about bugs and crap let trion do there job they'll fix this just have faith, they said it there selves that it will take time for them to fix everything and patch it all up. All i see is people ****ing complaining it's annoying dcuo went through the same problems, hell every game does it takes time to make it all perfect. I bet all of you guys don't know anything about making video games stop nagging these people they are trying to make the players and all y'all can do is nag like a ****ing house wife or something, get your thongs out your ***** and shut the **** up and just know that they are trying **** it's annoying stop *****ing.

Jet1337
01-03-2014, 09:41 AM
U mad bro?

Deunan
01-03-2014, 09:42 AM
Respect Others: It is of utmost importance that you respect your fellow community members. Debates and constructive criticism are fine and welcome, but do not name-call, insult, or troll other members while getting your point across. This includes not calling people out, post ing obvious troll threads, or starting/participating in flame wars.
Enjoy your time out.

OttawaREDBLACKS
01-03-2014, 09:52 AM
serious question did you buy the game within the last month if so please stop posting as your opinion on the status of Defiance is invalid in comparison to those of us who have played since april.

hey u
01-03-2014, 09:56 AM
Stop complaining about bugs and crap let trion do there job they'll fix this just have faith, they said it there selves that it will take time for them to fix everything and patch it all up. All i see is people ****ing complaining it's annoying dcuo went through the same problems, hell every game does it takes time to make it all perfect. I bet all of you guys don't know anything about making video games stop nagging these people they are trying to make the players and all y'all can do is nag like a ****ing house wife or something, get your thongs out your ***** and shut the **** up and just know that they are trying **** it's annoying stop *****ing.

I know some stuff about the making of a game. I've spent lots of money on and within Defiance. Could it be that people complain in hopes that Trion reads the post and maybe picks up the pace on trying to fix the problem.

Also your argument has been stated since back in April on the stop complaining part and let Trion just work and all but I complain and such in hopes that my complaints get fixed and don't continue to linger on within the game.

crasher
01-03-2014, 10:21 AM
I know some stuff about the making of a game. I've spent lots of money on and within Defiance. Could it be that people complain in hopes that Trion reads the post and maybe picks up the pace on trying to fix the problem.

Also your argument has been stated since back in April on the stop complaining part and let Trion just work and all but I complain and such in hopes that my complaints get fixed and don't continue to linger on within the game.
No, it's better that we all sit quietly and let the devs figure out what's broken or doesn't work, 'cuz their job is so much easier in a vacuum with no feedback or concept of the kinds of things the people who are paying the bills might possibly like/not like.

:)

The people who come in at the last 4 minutes of a movie have such a valid viewpoint. :)

El Horse
01-03-2014, 10:41 AM
I say let people complain. The state of the game has gotten gradually worse since release, at least for me it feels like a game that is being left to die out on it's own. Looking at the dev tracker, there has been no communication with the community about anything in a week, which indicates the game just isn't a priority. Complaining on here won't ruin anyones day and will probably not fix anything, but may make people feel better for venting.

Lasse B
01-03-2014, 10:45 AM
Don't be mad at ty shondu. He's new and takes a bit of time to come around ;)

Drewbud
01-03-2014, 10:47 AM
I personally had quit coming here for a while because of all the entitlement I see in the complaining posters. Good to see now you are defending each others need to whine.

Lasse B
01-03-2014, 10:50 AM
You know what else we need to do? Drop the game and never look back. Have fun playing on empty servers and be amazed by the closure notice that will follow soon after.

Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things.

BIEBERyoloSWAG
01-03-2014, 10:52 AM
I like the part where your title says "to you complaining pricks"...and then you proceed to complain in your thread. The contradiction is strong in this one

hey u
01-03-2014, 10:55 AM
I say let people complain. The state of the game has gotten gradually worse since release, at least for me it feels like a game that is being left to die out on it's own. Looking at the dev tracker, there has been no communication with the community about anything in a week, which indicates the game just isn't a priority. Complaining on here won't ruin anyones day and will probably not fix anything, but may make people feel better for venting.

Not True. In the past when major problems popped up Trion goes into the dark meaning no posts and no communication until Trion has an idea on what is going wrong. As I recall in the past when they come out and say to us that they are working on something and should be fixed in 5 days but when we pass the 5 day mark and no bug fix that Trion had stated we all get pissed and people make fun of Trion and the ragging begins.

When the game is working I'm sure Trion will start pumping out posts but until they have the majority of the main problems fixed we will be left in the dark. I myself am fine because I've learned when Trion leaves us in the dark like this to just plug in my nightlight and I'm good.

El Horse
01-03-2014, 11:07 AM
Not True. In the past when major problems popped up Trion goes into the dark meaning no posts and no communication until Trion has an idea on what is going wrong. As I recall in the past when they come out and say to us that they are working on something and should be fixed in 5 days but when we pass the 5 day mark and no bug fix that Trion had stated we all get pissed and people make fun of Trion and the ragging begins.

When the game is working I'm sure Trion will start pumping out posts but until they have the majority of the main problems fixed we will be left in the dark. I myself am fine because I've learned when Trion leaves us in the dark like this to just plug in my nightlight and I'm good.

I understand what you're saying and agree. I can't say I ever remember seeing the dev tracker inactive for a week before though. It only felt a valid point to me as they always seem to say they are trying to improve communications yet lately seem to be going quiet. If only for appearances, to me it makes sense to me to have some kind of presence in official forums on a regular basis, even if just to say "we're still here". I don't really come here much myself anymore so it doesn't really bother me, more of an observation.

Calysia
01-03-2014, 11:14 AM
I understand what you're saying and agree. I can't say I ever remember seeing the dev tracker inactive for a week before though. It only felt a valid point to me as they always seem to say they are trying to improve communications yet lately seem to be going quiet. If only for appearances, to me it makes sense to me to have some kind of presence in official forums on a regular basis, even if just to say "we're still here". I don't really come here much myself anymore so it doesn't really bother me, more of an observation.

We are just coming out of the Christmas holidays so it's no wonder the dev tracker is quiet.

Bentu
01-03-2014, 11:17 AM
http://i.imgur.com/s6Ce3R8.gif

Sdric
01-03-2014, 11:22 AM
Join date "Jan 2014".

Tyrannos
01-03-2014, 11:24 AM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

While we understand that it is frustrating to read negative posts and threads, creating threads to "reply" to or otherwise discuss these threads is not constructive and typically results in more disruption.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to PM a member of the Community Team.

Thank you!