PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get the volge typhoon ar?

Col0ssal
01-03-2014, 12:51 PM
Or I guess any other cold fire weapon

Clarity Page
01-03-2014, 12:54 PM
doing arkbreakers is the best way, but i think you have to have the paid dlc to use them.

or of course you can get them though trading

tactics
01-03-2014, 12:55 PM
by defeating the warmaster

blackgut
01-03-2014, 12:55 PM

U can find them in minor arkbreaks in the chest

nathanpbutler
01-03-2014, 08:11 PM
You can also get the very first one put into the game, IIRC, by doing the energy harvest side mission that appears near a Volge siege right before it starts if you have never done it before. Go to the location, start the mission, do the siege, then go back there when the siege is over. The award will be a Volge gun that does not need DLC #2 to work.

DanteYoda
01-03-2014, 08:45 PM
by defeating the warmaster

Or losing to the warmaster :)

Bentu
01-03-2014, 09:21 PM

You get them from the Warmaster

There's the

VOT Volge Typhoon AR

And the

Typhoon X AR

I have 2 purples of the VOT AR and 2 Legendary Typhoon X AR.

Purples aren't in the shoppe yet.

crash test dummie
01-03-2014, 10:39 PM
You can also get the very first one put into the game, IIRC, by doing the energy harvest side mission that appears near a Volge siege right before it starts if you have never done it before. Go to the location, start the mission, do the siege, then go back there when the siege is over. The award will be a Volge gun that does not need DLC #2 to work.

You are talking about the Volge Battle Rifle that drops the quest reward. Those have been ingame pre-DLC2 and are not the "Typhoons". Used to be a fairly popular rifle. Not so much anymore with the new cold-fires and the OP'd Surge Bolters dominating currently.

Arsenic_Touch
01-03-2014, 10:59 PM
You are talking about the Volge Battle Rifle that drops the quest reward. Those have been ingame pre-DLC2 and are not the "Typhoons". Used to be a fairly popular rifle. Not so much anymore with the new cold-fires and the OP'd Surge Bolters dominating currently.

Not to mention they nerfed the volge battle rifle so it's inaccurate when hip firing.

nathanpbutler
01-03-2014, 11:55 PM
You are talking about the Volge Battle Rifle that drops the quest reward. Those have been ingame pre-DLC2 and are not the "Typhoons".

...and the OP asked not just about Typhoons but "any other cold fire weapon," which would include that one, yes?

melkathi
01-04-2014, 02:02 AM
...and the OP asked not just about Typhoons but "any other cold fire weapon," which would include that one, yes?

I guess when talking lore it is, but game mechanic wise only the weapons from DLC-2 have the cold fire effect.