PDA

View Full Version : Radiation warning:Port Stinson

Manstan
01-03-2014, 01:47 PM
What's up with this? I'm doing the parts and parcels mission and I got to the last thing; the console, and it seems like there is a major radiation leak on the dock. My character just starts taking massive damage; no enemies or shots fired, and the biogack sticks around her legs, I died twice and can't get to the panel to finish the mission.
So where can I get a radiation suit?

Edit to add: Walked out of the mission area then back in and it fixed it's self. That was just way weird.

Alexri
01-03-2014, 04:43 PM
That place has a grenadier "miniboss" whose range is longer than the loading range of the game, so you can get bombarded by him without seeing him

Manstan
01-03-2014, 05:54 PM
That place has a grenadier "miniboss" whose range is longer than the loading range of the game, so you can get bombarded by him without seeing him

There was no indicator my character was taking fire, no explosions, not reaction from my character. Just the loss of health and that black crap around the legs. PITA, a bug that definitely needs fraging.

Escyos
01-03-2014, 08:32 PM
That has happened to me a few times, some sort of invisible enemy or something. Usually does fix itself if you run a few hundred meters away and then come back, but on one rare occasion it did not and I had to quit the game and come back to it.