PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a clan

Kriptyc
01-04-2014, 04:46 AM
Hey all, just started playing and I am looking for a clan to join to hopefully show me around and help me out a bit. Any suggestions?

I mainly play in oceanic night times but do play days so any timezone is fine. On the NA server.

GridSufer
01-04-2014, 04:48 AM
EU server join us in Blood Oath Brotherhood!

NA:
CORE, or Paradise Mercs
(Or make a new toon on EU and join us in BOB!)

Kriptyc
01-04-2014, 04:56 AM
Cool thanks! Any idea what sevrer is more populated?

Metalbreath
01-04-2014, 06:46 AM
from what I can say, NA have much more clans than EU. But that doeant make the server more popular, but the ppl more spread. Fewer ppl in each clan.

But from what I ve noticed EU has more player. Because NA clans started coming to EU.
Which means either to spread, either not enough ppl to recruit on the server.

As GrifSufer said: you are more than welcome to join us in Blood Oath Brotherhood clan.
We are ~80 members. And our clan rate is 900.
And its the faster growing EU clan. There is always ppl online ready for anything. Arkfalls sieges and teach new comers.

As well we offer events. Where the whole clan group up and we do pvp coop and Arkfalls

You can see more details in our website about bonuses we offer :)

Arsenic_Touch
01-04-2014, 12:02 PM
CORE would love to have you.

As long as you have teamspeak installed (don't need a mic or to even use it, just need it to get you set up) and you're over 18.
Once everyone gets situated after the holidays we're going to start up our weekly clan events. CORE is well known for our pvp players and our clan events on the NA PC side of things.

If you want a 99% guaranteed warmaster kill, hop on our teamspeak to get set up. 199.229.249.52
We're always helping our new members with pursuits, tactics and what equipment to use.
We also have quite a few players on at night.

Earlier in the year when trion was doing challenge hour events for defiance, CORE won the majority of them, and we plan on keeping that tradition once they start doing them again.