PDA

View Full Version : So I destroy an arkfall with 5 seconds to go and what do I get?

DragonForza
01-04-2014, 12:56 PM
Nothing!

That's right, it timed out whilst it was in the blowing up phase so I got nothing. This is annoying because the only way to take down an arkfall in seconds is to get some DLC and a sword and *** the crystal.

Still, I'm impressed with myself that I ground pounded and particle repeated a minor scrappy in 5 mins on the dot. But pissed that because I cut it so fine in the process I got nothing :/

Is there a way this can be fixed such that when the crystal blows up the deactivation countdown is taken out of the equation there?

crasher
01-04-2014, 01:27 PM
Nothing!

That's right, it timed out whilst it was in the blowing up phase so I got nothing. This is annoying because the only way to take down an arkfall in seconds is to get some DLC and a sword and *** the crystal.

Still, I'm impressed with myself that I ground pounded and particle repeated a minor scrappy in 5 mins on the dot. But pissed that because I cut it so fine in the process I got nothing :/

Is there a way this can be fixed such that when the crystal blows up the deactivation countdown is taken out of the equation there?
Hey, I guessed correctly.

Alexri
01-04-2014, 01:40 PM
That's not the worst issue with arkfalls and timers.

If you kill enemies too quickly, you get bonus rounds. Often I've come to arkfalls that have gone into round 5 and then timed out, which they only did because I did the rounds so quickly to get it before the timer.

Amack
01-04-2014, 01:43 PM
Wheel Of Fish...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KezvwARhBIc

Danke
01-04-2014, 02:26 PM
Haha, j/k yeah that sucks for you, its happened to all of us though,. Passport2Hell was soloing a major dark matter, there was about 10 minutes on the clock and all the minors were up so we split up and started dropping the crystals / waves , we all gathered up at the last minor it was kill the waves, went all the way thru wave 5, with 2 seconds to spare the last crystal blowing up animation completed and the 30minute timer for the monolith popped up, That was a true moment of awesomeness! :)

N3gativeCr33p
01-05-2014, 09:10 AM
Nothing!

Somehow, I'm not surprised in the slightest...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KezvwARhBIc

Classic movie! ^^^

Atticus Batman
01-05-2014, 04:59 PM
Nothing!

You don't need any DLC for a chargeblade, there is a small chance of getting one in a t4 lockbox.

Zugo
01-06-2014, 11:32 AM
You don't need any DLC for a chargeblade, there is a small chance of getting one in a t4 lockbox.

I landed an orange one a week ago to replace the purple one I have. Wish I could pass the purple one on to someone but "cannot be traded" is stamped right on the top.

Atticus Batman
01-06-2014, 04:37 PM
I landed an orange one a week ago to replace the purple one I have. Wish I could pass the purple one on to someone but "cannot be traded" is stamped right on the top.

Too bad since I still haven't bothered getting one.