PDA

View Full Version : Arkfall End Confusion

nathanpbutler
04-02-2013, 12:38 PM
I'm a bit confused here:

During the beta, I played quite a few Arkfalls, all minor. They all ended with a ranking screen.

Now, on the retail version of the game, I've just done several Arkfalls in a row, including one against that giant multi-headed thing, and I haven't had an end ranking screen on any of them.

Does this only show up for a certainly first X number of rankings, or what?

Ashnon
04-02-2013, 12:41 PM
Did they end successfully? We had a few last night that ran out of time and failed. Those did not show the rank. Ones that did complete had the rank screen for me even if I wasn't in the top 16

DR_DEATH420
04-02-2013, 12:42 PM
I seen this happen in the beta . Were you doing a ark fall that has more ark falls very close? If so you might need to complete them all before the stats are displayed . Or its just broken lol.

Crisstofyr
04-02-2013, 12:47 PM
My experience with Arkfalls was that the minor ones showed a ranking screen at the end. The major ones showed a ranking screen after the whole event was finished at the end of the secondary stage but not for clearing the smaller first stages. In all cases if the Arkfall was not completed before time ran out, the event just fizzled with no notification it failed other than disappearing.