PDA

View Full Version : 7th legion is originally from washington state!

Slayer Slayn
01-07-2014, 11:28 AM
okay this is pretty simple reasoning so stay with me.Article first:

"When the world fell apart, one group kept their courage. Guided by the teachings of the Code of Bushido, the soldiers of the 7th Legion marched across Canada gathering survivors as they went. From one outpost to another they marched until finally they found a city which did not fall: Manhattan. There, they made their stand against the darkness, and Commander Yoshida Hiro called an end to their long journey. Now they have come to Paradise. What dread news could this herald?"

And here is how they come from Washington state: they follow bushido=Japanese cultural origin. they marched across Canada and ended up in Manhattan= they started in the west and moved east. BUT were close enough to Canada to make that area their crossing ground. Therefore Wahington State is the most likely origin of the 7th legion. Because the only Large main branch sanctioned Japanese Shrine(Major Japanese cultural establishment) in that area is located in Washington state and that is the Tsubaki Grand Shrine of America. So what do you guys think? am I right?!

Hyperion5182
01-07-2014, 11:55 AM

"When the world fell apart, one group kept their courage. Guided by the teachings of the Code of Bushido, the soldiers of the 7th Legion marched across Canada gathering survivors as they went. From one outpost to another they marched until finally they found a city which did not fall: Manhattan. There, they made their stand against the darkness, and Commander Yoshida Hiro called an end to their long journey. Now they have come to Paradise. What dread news could this herald?"

And here is how they come from Washington state: they follow bushido=Japanese cultural origin. they marched across Canada and ended up in Manhattan= they started in the west and moved east. BUT were close enough to Canada to make that area their crossing ground. Therefore Wahington State is the most likely origin of the 7th legion. Because the only Large main branch sanctioned Japanese Shrine(Major Japanese cultural establishment) in that area is located in Washington state and that is the Tsubaki Grand Shrine of America. So what do you guys think? am I right?!

Coherent reasoning. This might be the way they go about it. But does the location matter so much?

Nefarious
01-07-2014, 12:05 PM

http://i.imgur.com/XvfHpwj.gif

jadestone
01-07-2014, 12:36 PM

This works for me.

Misfit501
01-07-2014, 12:47 PM
This works for me.

Same here. Sounds like that works.

Rekhar
01-07-2014, 12:58 PM
http://i.imgur.com/XvfHpwj.gif

So mesmerizing.. can't stop watching..

crasher
01-07-2014, 01:31 PM
So mesmerizing.. can't stop watching..
Wait 'til he gets done.

Jet1337
01-07-2014, 01:40 PM
Washington state is the most depressing place in the United States. The suicide rate is very high and I can see why.

Maixx
01-07-2014, 03:55 PM
Washington state is the most depressing place in the United States. The suicide rate is very high and I can see why.
WTF? Lol where did you get that info?

Jet1337
01-07-2014, 05:41 PM
WTF? Lol where did you get that info?

Word goes around. A lot of times I wish I could go to sleep and not wake up. It's so depressing here.

Deunan
01-07-2014, 06:04 PM
WTF? Lol where did you get that info?The Intrawebz! If someone posts it on the intrawebz it must be true even if it has no citation to back it up! Just ignore the most recent data from the CDC where Washington State doesn't even break into the top 20 out of 50 states for suicide rates. We wouldn't want things like facts and empirical data to get in the way of the all knowing all seeing intrawebz!

Jet1337
01-07-2014, 06:39 PM
The Intrawebz! If someone posts it on the intrawebz it must be true even if it has no citation to back it up! Just ignore the most recent data from the CDC where Washington State doesn't even break into the top 20 out of 50 states for suicide rates. We wouldn't want things like facts and empirical data to get in the way of the all knowing all seeing intrawebz!

Funny how I already gave an answer, yet you're too slow to realize it. It's also pathetic how you would actually believe "statistics" on the Intrawebz! because those guys are obviously around suicides 24/7.

Escyos
01-07-2014, 06:50 PM
A Japanese code of honor used by a Japanese commander who comes from Washington state?

Bonehead
01-07-2014, 07:29 PM
Funny how I already gave an answer, yet you're too slow to realize it. It's also pathetic how you would actually believe "statistics" on the Intrawebz! because those guys are obviously around suicides 24/7.

Oh snap!..

Deunan
01-07-2014, 07:59 PM
Funny how I already gave an answer, yet you're too slow to realize it. It's also pathetic how you would actually believe "statistics" on the Intrawebz! because those guys are obviously around suicides 24/7.The fact that you have such huge deficit in reading comprehension skills makes this like calling the pot black. You have to be slower than molasses in the winter time to be so dense to think I was actually citing the "intrawebz". The only thing more pathetic would be a person drawing from his limited indirect anecdotal experience and extrapolating that too delude himself that it comports to reality.

In case your so ignorant that you don't realize what the CDC is, it's the federal center for disease control which, among other things, is tasked with meticulously tracking deaths and causes of death across the nation, has been doing so for decades before the internet existed, and issues comprehensive reports on the same. But hey why let things like uncontroverted facts get in the way of ignorant beliefs based on "word getting around"? It doesn't stop birthers so don't let it stop you. :rolleyes:

Jet1337
01-07-2014, 08:02 PM
The fact that you have such huge deficit in reading comprehension skills makes this like calling the pot black. You have to be slower than molasses in the winter time to be so dense to think I was actually citing the "intrawebz". The only thing more pathetic would be a person drawing from his limited indirect anecdotal experience and extrapolating that too delude himself that it comports to reality.

In case your so ignorant that you don't realize what the CDC is, it's the federal center for disease control which, among other things, is tasked with meticulously tracking deaths and causes of death across the nation, has been doing so for decades before the internet existed, and issues comprehensive reports on the same. But hey why let things like uncontroverted facts get in the way of ignorant beliefs based on "word getting around"? It doesn't stop birthers so don't let it stop you. :rolleyes:

lol, I can really tell dictionary.com was your inspiration for that wall of ****. I mean seriously, who uses those words in a day-to-day conversation? I honestly think you have no idea what those words even mean. Uncontroverted isn't even a word.

Deunan
01-07-2014, 08:06 PM
lol, I can really tell dictionary.com was your inspiration for that wall of ****. I mean seriously, who uses those words in a day-to-day conversation?Intelligent educated people talk like that. If your only recourse is to act like an idiot in the hopes of bringing the conversation down to your level in a feeble attempt to win with experience that speaks volumes. Have fun with that.

EDIT:

Uncontroverted isn't even a word.Preserving this ignorant statement for posterity.

3rdpig
01-07-2014, 08:07 PM

I lived in Washington for 20 years, I never once felt suicidal. People who can't stand cloudy weather are weak minded and they'll be just as weak minded in the sunshine as they will in the drizzle, it will just manifest itself differently. Some of the best hunting, fishing, boating, camping and hiking I've ever done were in Washington.

Nashtalia
01-07-2014, 08:07 PM
A Japanese code of honor used by a Japanese commander who comes from Washington state?

xD

i Li-TER-LLy laughed out loud

Jet1337
01-07-2014, 08:09 PM
Don't forget they're canadian, too. I think Trion is running low on ideas today. hahaha

Bonehead
01-07-2014, 08:17 PM
lol, I can really tell dictionary.com was your inspiration for that wall of ****. I mean seriously, who uses those words in a day-to-day conversation? I honestly think you have no idea what those words even mean. Uncontroverted isn't even a word.

For the record and for the benefit of those who were to busy for school:

un·con·tro·vert·ed
ˌənˌkäntrəˈvərtid/Submit
adjective
1.of which the truth or validity is not disputed or denied.

Bonehead
01-07-2014, 08:18 PM
I lived in Washington for 20 years, I never once felt suicidal. People who can't stand cloudy weather are weak minded and they'll be just as weak minded in the sunshine as they will in the drizzle, it will just manifest itself differently. Some of the best hunting, fishing, boating, camping and hiking I've ever done were in Washington.

+ 10 and a gold star.

Jet1337
01-07-2014, 08:44 PM

Can I join your vampire clan?

Tallon
01-07-2014, 09:36 PM
Word goes around. A lot of times I wish I could go to sleep and not wake up. It's so depressing here.

You must be from the west-side.

DanteYoda
01-08-2014, 12:15 AM
Ok now we've got past the where and the emo and the jokes/complaints...

I have an uneducated question...

There, they made their stand against the "darkness"....What is this Darkness and will we get to see it?

Slayer Slayn
01-08-2014, 01:38 AM
holy crap this thread got good start. then the memes and trolls invaded. but getting back to topic in reply to

Escyos's

They haven't said much other than Yoshida Hiro is Japanese and the commander of the seventh legion. I don't think that means he was a Commander in the Japanese army which became the 7th Legion. Rather only that His Japanese heritage/ traditional culture influenced his creation of the 7th Legion. I could easily be wrong but by the way things have been worded so far that is the best interpretation of it I could figure out.

What would really be a mind melter is if he is actually a votan who happens to like the Japanese culture so took on a Japanese name. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUph092Wyec

Umfafa
01-08-2014, 01:54 AM
They obviously didn't include F u k ushima in their considerations.....because by game time, there will be no Japanese left.

epsire
01-08-2014, 02:02 AM
holy crap this thread got good start. then the memes and trolls invaded. but getting back to topic in reply to

They haven't said much other than Yoshida Hiro is Japanese and the commander of the seventh legion. I don't think that means he was a Commander in the Japanese army which became the 7th Legion. Rather only that His Japanese heritage/ traditional culture influenced his creation of the 7th Legion. I could easily be wrong but by the way things have been worded so far that is the best interpretation of it I could figure out.

What would really be a mind melter is if he is actually a votan who happens to like the Japanese culture so took on a Japanese name. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUph092Wyec

And where's that part when Trion said Yoshida Hiro is Japanese? =D

There, they made their stand against the darkness, and Commander Yoshida Hiro called an end to their long journey.
Maybe he's some... Canadian who used to watch too much anime.

divergent ghost
01-08-2014, 09:59 AM
The fact that you have such huge deficit in reading comprehension skills makes this like calling the pot black. You have to be slower than molasses in the winter time to be so dense to think I was actually citing the "intrawebz". The only thing more pathetic would be a person drawing from his limited indirect anecdotal experience and extrapolating that too delude himself that it comports to reality.

to*
you're*

control, which, ** (followed by nearly incoherent run on sentence)

birthers? I can't even...

divergent ghost
01-08-2014, 10:04 AM
Intelligent educated people talk like that. If your only recourse is to act like an idiot in the hopes of bringing the conversation down to your level in a feeble attempt to win with experience that speaks volumes.

another Gud wroten sentence of inglish yay go u!

Bonehead
01-08-2014, 10:09 AM
to*
you're*

control, which, ** (followed by nearly incoherent run on sentence)

birthers? I can't even...

in·co·her·ent
ˌinkōˈhi(ə)rənt,ˌiNG-,-ˈ
adjective
1.(of spoken or written language) expressed in an incomprehensible or confusing way; unclear.
"he screamed some incoherent threat"

Not even close.

divergent ghost
01-08-2014, 10:41 AM
Yes, the run on sentence was very confusing and unclear, I reread it 3 or 4 times and was still unsure what it was actually trying to say.

mom was right, you're a big turkey!

Atticus Batman
01-08-2014, 05:55 PM
Them coming from Washington does make some sense. Perhaps just the Commander, witch is the one who is really causing his legion to follow the Bushido, is from Washington.

What I don't get is the Washington hate, from a certain troll.

freecreditscore
01-08-2014, 07:26 PM
I also live in washington and yeah depression happens to people, but the location shouldn't have anything to do with it. I moved elsewhere and immediately got homesick. I never want to move out of state. That being said, I agree with the OP and his logic.

Chump Norris
01-08-2014, 08:22 PM

I dont know much about the state but it should be hard to stay depressed after they open up those weed stores.

Maixx
01-08-2014, 08:28 PM
What I don't get is the Washington hate, from a certain troll.

My guess, some kid that has never lived anywhere else...

Maixx
01-08-2014, 09:57 PM
I dont know much about the state but it should be hard to stay depressed after they open up those weed stores.
lol
The mini mart down the street is already advertising cani-soda and thc-vap oil for the fluid type E-cigs.

Check this out- http://www.drinkcannacola.com/

Atticus Batman
01-09-2014, 03:43 PM
lol
The mini mart down the street is already advertising cani-soda and thc-vap oil for the fluid type E-cigs.

You Seattlites sell all the weird and bad crap! Lol.

Chump Norris
01-09-2014, 06:44 PM
lol

Well im jealous now lol. Going to have to find away to get some of that.

Amack
01-09-2014, 06:51 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/2cz6lpv.jpg

crasher
01-09-2014, 07:24 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/2cz6lpv.jpg
damn....
:(