PDA

View Full Version : General Consensus

lamesbond007
01-07-2014, 09:15 PM
Hi, I am in the process of downloading the free trial to try out Defiance and was wondering what everyone thought about the game.

I was also curious of some of the plus' of the game and negatives of the game are. And maybe a few pointers on the game! I am really excited to try it out and see how the game is :cool:

KeevanSixx
01-07-2014, 09:21 PM
in all seriousness, play it....find out for yourself. the opinions of the forum vox populi vary greatly across the board.

just play it....

Daholic
01-07-2014, 11:31 PM
Hi, I am in the process of downloading the free trial to try out Defiance and was wondering what everyone thought about the game.

I was also curious of some of the plus' of the game and negatives of the game are. And maybe a few pointers on the game! I am really excited to try it out and see how the game is :cool:

If your looking for something simple and dumbed down this will be your game. Please don't listen to these haters that say Defiance is boring..its a lot worse than that.

crasher
01-07-2014, 11:43 PM
I play it all the time.

Play it, it's worth it.
Don't hurry, take your time, see it all.

Chevota
01-08-2014, 12:15 AM
New to MMO's? Itll be a decent starting point in dealing with small mobs of players, can be a bit confusing at first.

Veteran MMO player? You'll probably like it at first, but may grow bored fast.

Youll never truly know until you get in deep, and get dirty. Its cheap enough that even if you dont like it, the potential money spent doesnt weigh you down.

Pros: A good storyline, with plenty of detour material to keep you playing for quite awhile with varying tastes of gameplay such as PvP, co-op missions, and Skill activities (Races, & Hot-Shots).

Cons: Grinding gets old, as with any MMO (depends how you feel about grinding). There is not much that is truly challenging, IE no Hard Mode. Minimal Game-Show cross content, i think we all thought there would be more.

There are also other issues, but several are involved with any MMO so i wont add them as Cons, youll have to decide how bad they are during your experience... Id say though, ive definitely got my $60 worth from it when i originally bought the game.

Manstan
01-08-2014, 07:30 AM
Hope you aren't trying to play it with windows 8.1.

N3gativeCr33p
01-08-2014, 08:58 AM
My thoughts? It gets boring much faster than I would like it to.

And that's coming from someone who religiously played DCUO from December 2010 to October 2013.

Bonehead
01-08-2014, 09:06 AM
New to MMO's? Itll be a decent starting point in dealing with small mobs of players, can be a bit confusing at first.

Veteran MMO player? You'll probably like it at first, but may grow bored fast.

Youll never truly know until you get in deep, and get dirty. Its cheap enough that even if you dont like it, the potential money spent doesnt weigh you down.

Pros: A good storyline, with plenty of detour material to keep you playing for quite awhile with varying tastes of gameplay such as PvP, co-op missions, and Skill activities (Races, & Hot-Shots).

Cons: Grinding gets old, as with any MMO (depends how you feel about grinding). There is not much that is truly challenging, IE no Hard Mode. Minimal Game-Show cross content, i think we all thought there would be more.

There are also other issues, but several are involved with any MMO so i wont add them as Cons, youll have to decide how bad they are during your experience... Id say though, ive definitely got my $60 worth from it when i originally bought the game.

+1 and a gold star.