PDA

View Full Version : Episode Missions?

AKz EffecT
01-08-2014, 07:39 AM
Do they still exist? If so where or how can I get them? Or did they get removed after the tv season finished?

Clarity Page
01-08-2014, 07:42 AM
they have "reruns" of the episode missions also if you are ego lvl 3000+ you can replay them. i think some of them have been converted into co op missions as well

AKz EffecT
01-08-2014, 07:55 AM
Do you know when they have reruns?

justifiable187
01-08-2014, 08:59 AM
You'll have to wait for "rewind" events. The episodes seem to turn on when the show is on syfy. There haven't been many rewind events since the show ended.

The first 'rewind' was a replay of the lead into the show starting May 24th 2013.
http://community.defiance.com/en/2013/05/22/defiance-rewind-week-is-almost-here/

The second included all episode content after the series finale on syfy on July 8, 2013.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69oRmQM4pik

There have been 5 episodes
1. Nolan and Irissa
2. Hellbug Season
3. Rynn Crossover
4. The Plague
5. The Manhunt

Sonic7870
01-08-2014, 11:05 AM
I'm unsure when the episode missions will return I'd keep an eye out on the blog

AKz EffecT
01-15-2014, 07:53 AM
Any good news so far? Oh and I wanted to know; If i'm with a buddy in a group and he launches an ep co-op replay, will I get the same reward as you would in the actual mission? I'm trying to get Nolan's outfit.

Nashtalia
01-15-2014, 07:57 AM
do they show up on the map? also what rating for them to be available? or do i need to access the "Dial"? to access it?

N3gativeCr33p
01-15-2014, 08:06 AM
do they show up on the map?

I want to say that they actually do show up on the map. Been a long time since I played them, so pardon me if I'm wrong on this.

justifiable187
01-15-2014, 08:22 AM
Any good news so far? Oh and I wanted to know; If i'm with a buddy in a group and he launches an ep co-op replay, will I get the same reward as you would in the actual mission? I'm trying to get Nolan's outfit.

Nolan's outfit is in the first episode, which can be done in group while you are in the normal world. When you go into a bunker, I believe they are solo-only.

do they show up on the map? also what rating for them to be available? or do i need to access the "Dial"? to access it?

They will show up as a star on your map, almost like they are another main mission. Nolan and Irissa have no rating - it acts almost like an intro to arkfalls. I can't remember if the others do - you just have to be able to get to Madera, where most of the other episodes occur.

Sonic7870
01-15-2014, 09:02 AM
I want to say that they actually do show up on the map. Been a long time since I played them, so pardon me if I'm wrong on this.

Episode missions haven't been around since the rewind event as far as I know if Trion were going to repeat them they would post on all social media sites

N3gativeCr33p
01-15-2014, 09:40 AM
Episode missions haven't been around since the rewind event as far as I know if Trion were going to repeat them they would post on all social media sites

Understandable... I was just trying to let someone know that when the missions are there, they show up on the map.

Pleaseandthankyou.