PDA

View Full Version : Dear Trion, about the Defiance's Third DLC

Nauto Unzi
01-09-2014, 07:00 AM
I'm really glad you guys are working on content and adding more to the game, but umm....could you possible get the Second DLC to work correctly first? if not I understand. How about just getting the servers to actually be stable so I can actually play the game without having to restart the game every 2 hours because the lag gets so bad, I can't see the bad guys while they are firing off rounds until my character is dead. Thanks again for keeping the game fresh with new content, we'd just like the content we already have to work....

crasher
01-09-2014, 07:13 AM
I'm really glad you guys are working on content and adding more to the game, but umm....could you possible get the Second DLC to work correctly first? if not I understand. How about just getting the servers to actually be stable so I can actually play the game without having to restart the game every 2 hours because the lag gets so bad, I can't see the bad guys while they are firing off rounds until my character is dead. Thanks again for keeping the game fresh with new content, we'd just like the content we already have to work....
Hard to argue against.

Arsenic_Touch
01-09-2014, 07:17 AM
It'd be great if we saw the content advertised from DLC 1 as well.

MagnusRune Daltus
01-09-2014, 09:10 AM
whats missing? dlc 1 promised http://www.defiancedata.com/page.php?id=1 only two things seams to be missing and thats 'Battle Arena Game Mode' and 'Join a friend into the Battle Arenas Game Mode' (those are 1 really) and for anyone to be able to use a sword, they locked the sword to DLC paid only, So what are we missing?(Im Serious i dont think we are missing anything else) (also just realised this is the 3rd post of your im replying to, not stalking you just keep posting in threads im looking at lol)

Arsenic_Touch
01-09-2014, 09:13 AM
whats missing? dlc 1 promised http://www.defiancedata.com/page.php?id=1 only two things seams to be missing and thats 'Battle Arena Game Mode' and 'Join a friend into the Battle Arenas Game Mode' (those are 1 really) and for anyone to be able to use a sword, they locked the sword to DLC paid only, So what are we missing?(Im Serious i dont think we are missing anything else) (also just realised this is the 3rd post of your im replying to, not stalking you just keep posting in threads im looking at lol)

The turret and the ability to shoot from the raptor. Was one of the selling points that was abandoned. It was admitted that there was a latency issue at first and then they later said that they never implied or said there was going to be one, despite it being said as such, despite the seat in the vehicle being named "turret" and there being crosshairs in the middle seat.

Atticus Batman
01-09-2014, 04:55 PM

Btw you do not need the Dlc to get a charge blade, just to get it easily. Dlc 1 gives you a green charge blade for getting silver on all the arenas, and the ability to buy better blades at the Thorn Liro vendor. But non-dlcers have a chance at a getting a charge blade in T4 lockboxes.

Overtkill21
01-09-2014, 04:59 PM
The turret and the ability to shoot from the raptor. Was one of the selling points that was abandoned. It was admitted that there was a latency issue at first and then they later said that they never implied or said there was going to be one, despite it being said as such, despite the rear seat in the vehicle being named "turret" and there being crosshairs in the middle seat.

I gave up on the turret long, long ago. I'm more concerned with the fact that DLC 2 is incomplete (no orange VOT Volge weapons) and buggy as heck.

hardy83
01-09-2014, 06:17 PM
Dear Trion.

Please include the HD textures for PC in DLC3 or sooner.

Thanks!

Also fix the Warmaster bugs and include an AH please. I'm sick of doing events and getting the same weapon every time and never seeing what I actually want. Ever.