PDA

View Full Version : People got to stop taking this game like its real!!!!!!!

traditions v
01-10-2014, 09:58 PM
I just did a trade with somone won't say who but I didn't want her gun anymore and it's a week later
And she's says I'm putting you on my no sell list and won't count your bids so that's when I realized
ITS A ****ING GAME AND PEOPLE TAKE IT WAY TO SERIOUS AND ACT LIKE ITS REAL LIFE SO NEXT
TIME YOU GET YOUR PERIOD OVER A GAME DONT TELL ME STUPID **** HOW YOUR GONNA PUT ME
ON YOUR NO SELL LIST!!!! If u don't agree oh well I don't care not to be rude but it's a game so I dont
Care because it's not real life!!!!

crystal030405
01-10-2014, 10:01 PM
I just did a trade with somone won't say who but I didn't want her gun anymore and it's a week later
And she's says I'm putting you on my no sell list and won't count your bids so that's when I realized
ITS A ****ING GAME AND PEOPLE TAKE IT WAY TO SERIOUS AND ACT LIKE ITS REAL LIFE SO NEXT
TIME YOU GET YOUR PERIOD OVER A GAME DONT TELL ME STUPID **** HOW YOUR GONNA PUT ME
ON YOUR NO SELL LIST!!!! If u don't agree oh well I don't care not to be rude but it's a game so I dont

i hope your not talking about me over that gernade i never said i would not sale to you just said that next time we agree on something go though with it

Xylie Star
01-10-2014, 10:04 PM

yup honey I did. Aaaaaaaaaand no matter what you bid on and how much you bid. I WILL NOT SELL IT TO YOU♥

And if you didn't want the gun you could have just said so hun. Not tell me your aunt was holding your scrip for you.

traditions v
01-10-2014, 10:06 PM
No crystal I'm not I'm talking about someone^^^^^ not you

crystal030405
01-10-2014, 10:11 PM
No crystal I'm not I'm talking about someone^^^^^ not you

i wouldn't sweet it

BIEBERyoloSWAG
01-10-2014, 10:28 PM

Dude this is the xbox trading post not the dr. Phil or Maury polvich show. Take this garbage elsewhere or sell something on this thread

Xylie Star
01-10-2014, 10:36 PM
Dude this is the xbox trading post not the dr. Phil or Maury polvich show. Take this garbage elsewhere or sell something on this thread

I laughed to hard at this post♥

OttawaREDBLACKS
01-10-2014, 10:37 PM

Truthfully it seems like this thread has better chances of something being sold on it compared to how few sales there have been in comparision to the former glory of this forum.

traditions v
01-10-2014, 10:41 PM
Listen laugh all you want ok I don't care it's a game and shouldn't be taking so serious like enjoy it not ruin it say what you
Want to say

BIEBERyoloSWAG
01-10-2014, 10:46 PM
Selling a vbi ar pre patch
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?145888-Say-something-this-VBI-AR-is-giving-up-on-you...It-ll-be-the-one-if-you-want-it-to

slomo
01-10-2014, 11:22 PM
Truthfully it seems like this thread has better chances of something being sold on it compared to how few sales there have been in comparision to the former glory of this forum.

lol this guy does have a good point kinda. don't get me wrong I do just fine on here but I see a lot of peoples prices better than my own some times to be honest and they don't sell as much as I do and I don't sell as much as we used to and no one sells what u used to be able to, not even close

Arsenic_Touch
01-10-2014, 11:54 PM
"Stop taking the game so seriously"
Then proceeds to whine on the forums.
Hm....

Sanguinesun
01-11-2014, 12:32 AM

So you're taking so seriously their selling in game stuff so seriously that you came to the forums to seriously vent about it.

Seriously? Ok. Got it. :P

Btw, dont shop on the AH or trade on wow on the start of an expansion, your delicate sensibilities will be ravaged by the cut throat wheelings and dealings gold barons there. :P

bigguy
01-11-2014, 06:32 AM
hey that picture in the sig of Sanguinesun is that one of those alien canadien samurais

Clarity Page
01-11-2014, 06:37 AM
yea it not a game you take too serious otherwise it loses its fun-ness, i know the games not real,.. now i need to head up the road to salvage that newly fallen arkfall before the neighbours beat me to it.

Alexri
01-11-2014, 06:50 AM
In real life you often have no choice other than to deal with morons.

In a game, you do have a choice. You do not have to put up with cheaters, people who waste your time, or anything like that.

So yes, you're right, it is only a game. It's what implications that has that you're off on.

crasher
01-11-2014, 07:27 AM
hey that picture in the sig of Sanguinesun is that one of those alien canadien samurais
It's a 'Double-Decker' CanadianSamurai Moose/Horse Crew-Served system.
The Weapons Officer sits in front, the Pilot sits behind and slightly higher for increased visual ability.

Very hush-hush at this point, but he posted the pic to show that The Devs are seriously serious.

Sanguinesun
01-11-2014, 09:02 AM

You can't get much more alien than Tom Cruise, to be sure. ;)

rebtattoo
01-11-2014, 10:59 AM
It's a 'Double-Decker' CanadianSamurai Moose/Horse Crew-Served system.
The Weapons Officer sits in front, the Pilot sits behind and slightly higher for increased visual ability.

Very hush-hush at this point, but he posted the pic to show that The Devs are seriously serious.What? No gun turret?

Arsenic_Touch
01-11-2014, 11:02 AM
What? No gun turret?

Ghosting and latency issues for two previous turreted vehicles that have failed has led Trion to taking a new approach. Extra armor so you can ram things!

Sanguinesun
01-11-2014, 11:02 AM
What? No gun turret?

Shhh its secreted within the antlers... :P

rebtattoo
01-11-2014, 11:11 AM
Shhh its secreted within the antlers... :PNot sure I like the "placement" decisions on this one. The last thing I want is Tom Cruises' face up my arse!

However, Arsenic raises an interesting mechanic. I wonder though, could we use Toms face as the battering ram? That would greatly enlighten my Defiance play experience!

DanteYoda
01-11-2014, 05:16 PM
You think this is bad wait till you see the PC min/maxers going off in the Warmaster, its serious serious Buisness.....

...No fun allowed...

Bonehead
01-11-2014, 06:53 PM
Wait....

It's not real?