01-11-2014, 09:53 AM
what it depend on?
score rank?

Bonehead
01-11-2014, 10:03 AM
Just luck.

esteysa
01-11-2014, 10:08 AM
are you sure? well i notice something when i got rank No.1 (done most damage to boss) i got orange but when i'm at No.6 or lower i don't get the orange.
this's how i feel but since you said just my luck then :/ thank you Bonehead.

Etaew
01-11-2014, 10:08 AM
It seems that a loot chance there was green and blue items, but this was stated as a bug and should be fixed soon, meaning that in that particular roll you should only get purple or orange.

Albion
01-11-2014, 10:09 AM
Pure luck, correct. I have come in top 3 on the scoreboard with over 2 million score and received a blue and 2 greens - and I have gotten to one late and scored 21st and received an orange typhoon-x ar.

rebtattoo
01-11-2014, 10:11 AM
Pure luck. I have received more oranges when I don't try hard end end up on the bottom end of the rankings.

esteysa
01-11-2014, 10:14 AM
so many Senior confirm this thank you everyone;D

Bentu
01-11-2014, 11:27 AM
It's all up to the rng gods, got 5 legendaries the other day, 4 from WM and one from a t4 box.

Telemachus
01-11-2014, 06:44 PM
I average about 1 orange in out of every 3rd WM kill.

Score doesn't seem to be a factor, only the kill.

Camelot
01-11-2014, 09:53 PM
I average about 1 orange in out of every 3rd WM kill.

Score doesn't seem to be a factor, only the kill.

that is a big problem cause I'll be lazy getting a high score and no one will get any orange.they should change the rng.they should guarantee a orange on top2 or 3 so people would push themselves to get better

Wonder
01-12-2014, 01:27 AM
what it depend on?
score rank?

100% RNG like every other event. Pulled 2 today and came in 20th both times.

Overtkill21
01-12-2014, 01:31 AM
I've placed in top 3 quite often and gotten numerous oranges, it's random.

DanteYoda
01-12-2014, 01:34 AM
According to the Live stream, blue and green items from a warmaster win is a bug, we are supposedly getting this changed soonish?

Tekrunner
01-12-2014, 02:06 AM
According to the Live stream, blue and green items from a warmaster win is a bug, we are supposedly getting this changed soonish?

Next week's patch, if I understood correctly.

From my experience I'd say that the drop rate for legendaries is probably between 20 and 30%. I haven't kept track of how many kills I've been in, but that's what it feels like. Yet even with this rate it's far from easy to get the nano / synergy / mastery combinations that I want.

Battle5Star
01-12-2014, 02:58 AM
I'm on ego 2600 and was beating Warmaster half day yestrday, never been in the top 3 and got 2 oranges, 4 purples and lots of greens. I had big luck.

Overtkill21
01-12-2014, 11:17 AM
I've been keeping track of all my WM oranges - and 55 so far. Yep, 55 and climbing every day.

And I am not even nearly alone on PS3, check out our Trade Section - numerous folks with long lists of these OJs.

Atticus Batman
01-12-2014, 04:44 PM
It's also best to make sure you have inventory space before facing the WM as well, or you don't get the item for defeating him, unless that has already been fixed. (witch I doubt)

rebtattoo
01-12-2014, 05:23 PM
I've been keeping track of all my WM oranges - and 55 so far. Yep, 55 and climbing every day.

And I am not even nearly alone on PS3, check out our Trade Section - numerous folks with long lists of these OJs.I have to agree here. It's to the point that I'm gonna have a big fire sale. "Everything must go" type event. Get rid of all guns that I have several copies of for extremely cheap!

Traxx
01-12-2014, 05:31 PM
I'm not that good as you can see. I did 5 majors today. 3 did not kill the warmaster , I ranked 10th in one, 7th in one, and 15th in one - all I got was junk. However in the other 2, even though I ranked 21st, we killed the warmaster and I got orange in each. Go figure.

Danke
01-12-2014, 06:46 PM
The only thing that matters is that the WM dies, if he doesnt die no one cant orange, place on the leader board does not affect chances of orange. I have gotten orange placing dead last and placing first and anywhere in between, I have got orange when I didnt revive anyone, and when i revived 1 or more players. I have received orange doing 0 dmg and arriving moments before he was defeated. Its all RNG.

Soonish as someone else said when they fix the loot tables providing they dont somehow break another aspect of them you should be getting orange much more often since they are removing blue and green drops for defeating him.

I have pulled about 50 orange myself, and still havent gotten one of all types. Seems for me personally Area suppressors and Triple shots / breachers are all im destined for.

Ive pulled 5 splitshots, 8 tripleshots, 4 breachers, 6 area suppressors, 4 corpse infectors(*oops i mean proliferator*), 3 volge recon, 2 typhoon x, 1 quickshot blaster, 1-2 monitor sidearms, 2 quickshot pulsers, 4 crankshots, 2 headshots, 1 corpse infector, 3 zaggers(no 4 bangers :( ), 4 clustershot cannons

0 clusterdrops
0 needlers
0 springers
*1 precise chaos* GOT THIS TODAY! (yeah i had one already, but i got this on my own)

I probably left some out but he certainly drops a lot and with the upcoming change I suspect he will drop even more.

*update*
I knew i forget a few, 3 castithan weavers, 3 shield spanners, 2 accelerated surges, 3 blast fraggers and probably some more but I dont keep track this is just from memory. Ive given away most of my duplicates and broken down several as well.

Overtkill21
01-12-2014, 07:23 PM
The only thing that matters is that the WM dies, if he doesnt die no one cant orange, place on the leader board does not affect chances of orange. I have gotten orange placing dead last and placing first and anywhere in between, I have got orange when I didnt revive anyone, and when i revived 1 or more players. I have received orange doing 0 dmg and arriving moments before he was defeated. Its all RNG.

Soonish as someone else said when they fix the loot tables providing they dont somehow break another aspect of them you should be getting orange much more often since they are removing blue and green drops for defeating him.

I have pulled about 50 orange myself, and still havent gotten one of all types. Seems for me personally Area suppressors and Triple shots / breachers are all im destined for.

Ive pulled 5 splitshots, 8 tripleshots, 4 breachers, 6 area suppressors, 4 corpse infectors, 3 volge recon, 2 typhoon x, 1 quickshot blaster, 1-2 monitor sidearms, 2 quickshot pulsers, 4 crankshots, 2 headshots, 1 corpse infector, 3 zaggers(no 4 bangers :( ), 4 clustershot cannons

0 clusterdrops
0 needlers
0 springers
0 precise chaos

I probably left some out but he certainly drops a lot and with the upcoming change I suspect he will drop even more.

The only type I haven't pulled is a Tripleshot Fragger.

TalynOne
01-15-2014, 09:04 PM
Has anyone got an orange since the patch?

B_Draco
01-15-2014, 09:06 PM
Has anyone got an orange since the patch?

I got some greens and 2 white VOT disruptors... Not interested anymore...

DeathByHeroin69
03-13-2014, 10:19 AM
Defiance says if you can do that much damage you obviously dont need anymore oj's lol

Amun Ra
03-13-2014, 10:23 AM
It's all up to the rng gods, got 5 legendaries the other day, 4 from WM and one from a t4 box.
These RNG gods hate me.
I never get a decent thing, from where-ever i am, strangely.
There should be a fixed system of sorts, where the loot is still random, but the colour isn't this random anymore.
But yeah, that's me...