PDA

View Full Version : Is Rise of the Clans I bugged?

nathanpbutler
01-12-2014, 04:48 PM
The "Rise of the Clans I" pursuit that was added under the "Social" pursuits appears to not have worked properly for our clan (3rd World Tactics). One of the requirements is to reach rank 3 in all of the activities. We did that as of last night, apparently, and it did not check off from the requirements. Anyone else from a different clan run into this?

Arsenic_Touch
01-12-2014, 04:59 PM
It works fine for my clan.

Atticus Batman
01-12-2014, 05:01 PM
yes it is. I had to submit 2 tickets, before getting a response. I was told they couldn't roll it over completely, but they did quarantee, that doing it again would fix it. So I got some clanmates to help me again, and that time I did get it. What's odd is 1 clanmate got it on the first try, one on the second. Me on the third, and another on the fourth.

Edit just reread and not sure about the pursuit in question. My answer was for doing the first shadow war with clanmates pursuit.

nathanpbutler
01-12-2014, 05:05 PM
What do you mean "doing it again would fix it?" This is a stat that is tracked for the entire clan at once, so once you have reached 3, you aren't returning to 3 ever again.

Danke
01-12-2014, 05:53 PM
It worked for Passport2Hell on ps3,. and when new members join the clan they receive credit almost instantly.

nathanpbutler
01-12-2014, 07:12 PM
Hmm. It seems to have fixed itself a few hours later after a few logouts/logins.

Bonehead
01-12-2014, 07:15 PM
Hmm. It seems to have fixed itself a few hours later after a few logouts/logins.

You gotta love a free fix.

WhiteF8ng
01-12-2014, 07:22 PM

Glad to see it worked out. We were doing Shadow Wars but the points for Shadow War are miniscule so we figured one TDM would do it. It was a 7 player Observatory at like 12am EST. Mostly me and Caveman killing each other but the smaller matches are actually really fun.

Atticus Batman
01-12-2014, 10:01 PM
What do you mean "doing it again would fix it?" This is a stat that is tracked for the entire clan at once, so once you have reached 3, you aren't returning to 3 ever again.

obviously you didn't see the edit. I did state that I realized you meant a different pursuit.