PDA

View Full Version : People glitching the warmaster to stand perfectly still the whole match! (Farming)

duction
01-13-2014, 01:06 AM
There has been a large amount of glitching the war master on the EU xbox server and jut wanted to know if it's as bad on other platforms and regions,

A particular clan has started making the war master stand perfectly still on the spot the whole match making farming for orange guns rather easy.

This glitch is easily done when getting a phase to your self also for glitch setup. I don't see why people have to spoil a game so much,

DanteYoda
01-13-2014, 01:14 AM
This glitch is easily done when getting a phase to your self also for glitch setup. I don't see why people have to spoil a game so much,
I'm confused is that how you do it because probably not the best idea to explain the glitch to everyone.

I have never seen it glitch on PC NA, but you might want to send the Clan name glitching to support.

duction
01-13-2014, 01:21 AM
I haven't mentioned one part of how it's done and no, having you're own phase just makes things easier to do as you have everyone's cooperation in the war master to get it started.

Trick knows about this and has responded but I just hope they take the report seriously, funny how they have loads of speed boost shotguns from him lol.

Arran
01-13-2014, 02:05 AM
Coulda swore I herd u asking how its done in zone chat. Either way the devs have known about it for prob 2wks now. And no I don't 100% no how to do it. All tho I have been in several which were glitched

duction
01-13-2014, 02:43 AM
I did ask and reported it when I found out, being so defensive makes you look guilty Arron :)

Arran
01-13-2014, 02:50 AM
We've been in enough war masters together 4 my scores 2 tell u I don't need glitch him ;p 6.6 crit wolfie all the way.

Danke
01-13-2014, 03:39 AM
I have only seen him glitched one time on ps3 NA, we have him on farm status unless he's released early so I dont see any reason to make the fight easier.

Manstan
01-13-2014, 07:55 AM
Coulda swore I herd u asking how its done in zone chat. Either way the devs have known about it for prob 2wks now. And no I don't 100% no how to do it. All tho I have been in several which were glitched

We've been in enough war masters together 4 my scores 2 tell u I don't need glitch him ;p 6.6 crit wolfie all the way.

Cell phones will be the demise of the English language yet. This is a forum not a cellphone, you are not texting, you are not being charged by the letter. "Know" and "no" are not the same word. "4" is a number, "for" is word they do not mean the same thing. "u" is a letter "you" is a word. "herd" is a group of animals, "heard" is the past tense of hear. "tho" is not a word, "though" is.
This is why there are some posts I don't even read. If you can't take the time to actually write a post I am not going to take the time to read it.

cutlogarithm725
01-13-2014, 08:07 AM
Anyway the big bad Warmaster is a farm
BUT THERE ARE STILL A GROUP OF USELESS NOOBS THAT STILL CNT KILL IT ONLY TIME I FAIL IS IN A GROUP OF NOOBS THAT USE THE WRONG GEAR AND LET HIM OUT EARLY BEFORE ROOM FULL AND JUST OUT RIGHT STUPID AND WONT SHOOT THE DAMN RIGHT ARM

cutlogarithm725
01-13-2014, 08:13 AM
Anyway i dunno how to glitch i dnt want to glitch but i ****in hate noobs that dnt take advice or shoot right arm or let him out early.
E.g - noobs using infectors or bmg or stupid *** volge weapons.

Bentu
01-13-2014, 08:19 AM
Cell phones will be the demise of the English language yet. This is a forum not a cellphone, you are not texting, you are not being charged by the letter. "Know" and "no" are not the same word. "4" is a number, "for" is word they do not mean the same thing. "u" is a letter "you" is a word. "herd" is a group of animals, "heard" is the past tense of hear. "tho" is not a word, "though" is.
This is why there are some posts I don't even read. If you can't take the time to actually write a post I am not going to take the time to read it.

Unfortunately that is how some people actually talk.

duction
01-13-2014, 08:31 AM
Please keep the topic in track, would actually like other to see This when they are back from work.

Arran
01-13-2014, 08:59 AM
This is a dam games forum. Not a job application. Sum ppl take this schtako 2 serious

Mr B
01-13-2014, 09:11 AM
There has been a large amount of glitching the war master on the EU xbox server and jut wanted to know if it's as bad on other platforms and regions,

A particular clan has started making the war master stand perfectly still on the spot the whole match making farming for orange guns rather easy.

Dude the very first time i saw it glitched, it was all rubber down shooting...I agree it's annoying, but calling out a clan for that?What the hell?Childish much?
What i noticed recently though, is that a lot of experienced players are getting bad scores on purpose, because suposedly, it gives a better chance for oranges...WTH v2.00

four
01-13-2014, 09:29 AM
This is a dam games forum. Not a job application. Sum ppl take this schtako 2 serious

So you misspell words and type like that on purpose because it's not a job application? Not likely. And I hope you know a lot of potential employers may look you up online and view how you behave online.

Manstan
01-13-2014, 09:44 AM

Yes, this is a forum. And not writing clearly means your point is not stated clearly. If you want people to take you seriously you write seriously, if you want people to take your post as a joke, or a sign of ignorance, please keep posting like that.

duction
01-13-2014, 10:21 AM
Dude the very first time i saw it glitched, it was all rubber down shooting...I agree it's annoying, but calling out a clan for that?What the hell?Childish much?
What i noticed recently though, is that a lot of experienced players are getting bad scores on purpose, because suposedly, it gives a better chance for oranges...WTH v2.00

Who am I calling out? Either way it needs to be resolved before everyone starts doing this.

Mr B
01-13-2014, 10:29 AM
"A particular clan has started making the war master stand perfectly still on the spot the whole match making farming for orange guns rather easy".

I don't know, you tell me :D.
Like it is only a particular clan doing it.Cut the crap, dude

But, yeah, it needs to get fixed...

Bonehead
01-13-2014, 10:30 AM
"A particular clan has started making the war master stand perfectly still on the spot the whole match making farming for orange guns rather easy".

I don't know, you tell me :D.
Like it is only a particular clan doing it.Cut the crap, dude

But, yeah, it needs to get fixed...

That is calling out the problem, not the clan.

Mr B
01-13-2014, 10:31 AM
Hum....k..........

Sanguinesun
01-13-2014, 11:01 AM
Perhaps the culprits should be dipped in maple syrup, strapped to poles outside the Crater Bar, and given 100 lashes with thick strips of bacon, which is then fried on the spot and force fed to them. After that, they can be given tickets to Disney World(the post apocalyptic south east's prison complex). :P

More likely though the exploit will get fixed sooner or later though. They could hand out oranges at this point and it wouldnt really change much to the grand scheme of things would it?

It doesn't really need to be all that worrisome.

soria
01-13-2014, 12:14 PM
whats a warmaster?

Bonehead
01-13-2014, 12:58 PM
whats a warmaster?

Oh man, that killed me.
Pop out the nose and on the keyboard.

TRMC606
01-13-2014, 01:01 PM

When duction gets left in the cold darkness, all alone, he makes threads like this one :(:((like his recent shotgun reload complaining thread). If you join a decent clan, you wouldn't have to worry about these people glitching the boss. 12-20 Clan mates, using the right weapons, that 5 minute fight feels like 5 hours at some point.

After 100+ kills daily, 10-30+ Legendary items (Yes. 10-30+ EACH player, daily), WM isn't close to a challenge and pretty boring IMO... I have almost ALL the WM drops with 45% speedboost, nice synergies and good mastery bonuses..

Now if there IS a faster way to farm the WM, I need to know. If it's faster then a 10 minute run, I might just play him again. I could use a few more 45% SB Zagger's to go :o:D

I've seen the boss glitched about two times myself, getting an empty phase on the EU is almost impossible. There's barely enough people to fill ONE phase, in that graveyard we call xbox EU server :rolleyes:

cutlogarithm725
01-13-2014, 01:30 PM
Now i have never had a 45% SB shotty but wud love a SB Zagger if any1 sellin 1 LOL
All my WM oranges are **** minus proliferator / castithan springer / vot needler / Zagger but rest are ****

Kenshin X
01-13-2014, 01:38 PM
With all he other problems, who cares about this?

Spam decoy and it breaks the WM, whoopie

Clarity Page
01-13-2014, 02:21 PM
I've been there when this particular clan that will remained unnamed glitched the WM, I droped into a major arkbreak part way through and to my suprise found the wm frozen with the majority of the arkhunters being of said clan.

It looks a tad suspicious when we've caught them multiple times at glitched WMs to top it off they like to brag in the chat about how they "glitched the warmaster and got loads of oranges" seriously no joke!

I'm not saying that its only them I'm sure there are others but a lot of the time they seem to be involved and they don't hide it either

Amack
01-13-2014, 02:35 PM
What are we talking about here? Uhhh...

Obviously the people putting effort into glitching the warmaster in order to farm oranges, are youngins that have no clue about the real value of those oranges, or the fact that each sequential farming session lowers that value even more.

cutlogarithm725
01-13-2014, 02:39 PM
So Clarity just because some of said clan glitch they are not all glitchers some may be genuine players who just stumble onto it upon entering

Clarity Page
01-13-2014, 02:52 PM
So Clarity just because some of said clan glitch they are not all glitchers some may be genuine players who just stumble onto it upon entering

true i cant argue there
but it does require some cooperation between all people present before releasing the wm so anyone inside the arkbreak interior before the WM was released what have to be either in on it or be too new to know whats going on, so you can see when you walk into an WM chamber with glitched wm and most of the people belong to the same clan it does not look good on them.

put it this way it might not be the whole clan but its got to be quite a few of them to do it so often,.... and then talk about it in the chat

cutlogarithm725
01-13-2014, 03:19 PM
True there but we see if they fix it

Nefarious
01-13-2014, 03:29 PM
When duction gets left in the cold darkness, all alone, he makes threads like this one :(:((like his recent shotgun reload complaining thread).

Because things like these are taking serious in every other MMO. Defiance should be no exception. When items are over powered and broken, that's a problem. If there are glitches in the game that cause unintended major short cuts, that's a problem.

Don't be a lowbrow pleb and defend the busted concepts the game has.

TRMC606
01-13-2014, 03:30 PM
true i cant argue there
but it does require some cooperation between all people present before releasing the wm so anyone inside the arkbreak interior before the WM was released what have to be either in on it or be too new to know whats going on, so you can see when you walk into an WM chamber with glitched wm and most of the people belong to the same clan it does not look good on them.

put it this way it might not be the whole clan but its got to be quite a few of them to do it so often,.... and then talk about it in the chat
I've been asking around on the EU server, and no one will talk. You seem to know a bit about it, how do you do the glitch?:o

TRMC606
01-13-2014, 03:41 PM
Because things like these are taking serious in every other MMO. Defiance should be no exception. When items are over powered and broken, that's a problem. If there are glitches in the game that cause unintended major short cuts, that's a problem.

Don't be a lowbrow pleb and defend the busted concepts the game has.
Any weapon with the right rolls is over powered. Is it taking it serious or because they don't have a said weapon? :)
I agree, shortcuts are a problem. Anyone that played the WM, knows that "random" games are a "problem". Easily solved when you play with a dedicated group (Depends what you call "farming"). I gues that is why these threads aren't a problem for some players.

duction
01-13-2014, 04:22 PM
Why are so many ark legion clan so quick to jump into this topic? Strange that one. Any who I think it's sad they have to glitch it, our clan beats him fair and square every time. Said clan is getting a bad reputation, taken a fair few of their members and the stories are hilarious.

I have a quarter master speed boost zagger, why would I complain about a gun I don't have any proof of being over powered?

After 100+ kills daily, 10-30+ Legendary items (Yes. 10-30+ EACH player, daily), WM isn't close to a challenge and pretty boring IMO... I have almost ALL the WM drops with 45% speedboost, nice synergies and good mastery bonuses..

100 war masters a day? 100 war masters a day takes about 10 mins each start to finish.. That's 16 hours a day I call ********

Thanks for the personal attack I just love the attention :)

bobo
01-13-2014, 05:34 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-yQmoRmYIDTk/TiejWhimjbI/AAAAAAAABO8/TD30jSPlH9s/s1600/2monkey.jpg

As we can see in this image, this little fellow is shocked and appalled there is glitching going on................ But Duction as you have been staying till the end of the warmaster while this so called glitch is happening then doesnt this make you one of these people taking advantage of this glitch??

TRMC606
01-13-2014, 06:06 PM
Why are so many ark legion clan so quick to jump into this topic? Strange that one. Any who I think it's sad they have to glitch it, our clan beats him fair and square every time. Said clan is getting a bad reputation, taken a fair few of their members and the stories are hilarious.

I have a quarter master speed boost zagger, why would I complain about a gun I don't have any proof of being over powered?

100 war masters a day? 100 war masters a day takes about 10 mins each start to finish.. That's 16 hours a day I call ********

Thanks for the personal attack I just love the attention :)

"They". How do you know what the A.L.E. clan does? But more importantly, why are you so infatuated with that clan? :eek::rolleyes:
Maybe, most people here that reply are from the xbox EU server. Nobody can help it that the xbox EU is so small.
They were the first clan to successfully farm the WM on xbox EU (and because they only farmed with their group, some players might have gotten a little... jelly:mad:). If your clan farms him as well now, I'm happy for you all, It's about time :)
Now you do have a SB Zagger, nice. Weird thing; in-game you didn't.
You have all the right to call what you want. I know you love the attention and you know my reputation, I love to help. I don't need to 'twist & post'.

On topic, how is this glitch done? We have a thread here that says farming and first post say xbox EU. I would still like to know.

Does anyone know about the double-BMG-preparedness-perk glitch? You can do 5-7 mill damage per second, if you swap your BMG's repeatedly for 1 minute and attack the target after. This is how we really farm WM.

Nefarious
01-13-2014, 07:16 PM
Any weapon with the right rolls is over powered. Is it taking it serious or because they don't have a said weapon? :)

A gun like the Zagger that was pointed out is no doubt a unbalanced gun. It can get 0.1/0.0 reload and have a 25% Ego recharge on those reloads. And the funny thing is before the Zagger was even a thought players foresaw a problem with such a potential thing. A Oj Sawed Off with all reload rolls and Ego recharge on reload to boot was a pipe dream for players to get. Just the basic 1 shot guns with 10% Ego charge on reload at the time made no sense let alone a single shot gun that has a 0.0 flinch reload that's able to do so. And now here they are. Full Ego Power is a couple reloads away, no need for all those perks.

And here is the thing.. its easy to know what guns are unbalanced because they get pointed out by everyone on arrival. No over powered gun has been claimed to be so after an investigation of possible rolls it can have. Its always been whatever base functions it starts with which essential make them deemed over powered. The Immunizer, the Surge Bolter, and the Zagger. The pre-patched-Immunizer and the current-Surge Bolters base functionality is what make them over powered, you could have a white-tier version and still wreek havoc. And for the Zagger its base functionality is all the default rolls it has which make it overkill. Its not like the Zagger has a potential to be over powered, it is.

Now granted you need to have a OJ Zagger to reap all the unbalanced goodness it offers, but as you can see players have been doing nothing but fighting the Warmaster day in and day out since its release, and doing so with a broken gun known as the Surge Bolter, so the Warmaster is dropping dead left and right and and spilling Oj's like a piņata. Let alone groups of ppl doing so around the clock with the work ethic that would resemble the Mexican drug cartels. Oj Zaggers are not a one in a million thing, they are common and they are too unbalanced to be as common as they are.

Deunan
01-13-2014, 08:18 PM
I have never seen it glitch on PC NA.I have. I've only seen it once but I got sent to an instance already several minutes into his being freed and he was just standing there like a statue with the armor over the arm already broken. I don't do Major Arkfalls a lot so if I've seen it once others have probably experienced it more.

Amack
01-13-2014, 08:23 PM
"They". How do you know what the A.L.E. clan does? But more importantly, why are you so infatuated with that clan? :eek::rolleyes:
Maybe, most people here that reply are from the xbox EU server. Nobody can help it that the xbox EU is so small.
They were the first clan to successfully farm the WM on xbox EU (and because they only farmed with their group, some players might have gotten a little... jelly:mad:). If your clan farms him as well now, I'm happy for you all, It's about time :)
Now you do have a SB Zagger, nice. Weird thing; in-game you didn't.
You have all the right to call what you want. I know you love the attention and you know my reputation, I love to help. I don't need to 'twist & post'.

On topic, how is this glitch done? We have a thread here that says farming and first post say xbox EU. I would still like to know.

Does anyone know about the double-BMG-preparedness-perk glitch? You can do 5-7 mill damage per second, if you swap your BMG's repeatedly for 1 minute and attack the target after. This is how we really farm WM.

Title pretty much sums it up.

Chump Norris
01-13-2014, 09:57 PM
I havent seen this (yet?) on PS3 NA.. Is this somewhat new?

The Lady
01-13-2014, 09:58 PM
I have mixed feeling on this. If you or your clan throw down the spikes to call it down, then I don't see why it should matter how you play. If someone else threw down one or two then consideration for others is in order. I never used the semi auto sniper rifle at all, but once I got a slipshod I used it on everything until I maxed out the category. Now its salvage because for me its no fun using a one hit gun on things.

duction
01-13-2014, 11:35 PM
I don't need to prove anything to you trmc606 but someone in you're clan can verify I have one :)

I'm not being jealous, enough people have seen these idiots in server chat asking for cooperation to glitch him and it's annoying because some of us like to play the game properly. I didn't pay for this game to be forced into cheating because 2 of you're clan members want to cheat, they have been reported so you can make pointless posts in my topic all you want :) have fun kiddo.

Next thing I video and bring up is the bug with incinerators, the fact you don't see them shoot a round at you and you can't see your in fire untill your health is gone. I'm sure once they fix that you won't have an unfair advantage and can go back to being a mediocore pvp player again hehe

Market
01-14-2014, 12:29 AM
One of my Clan members and I were propositioned in a WM instance by the only other person there on the 360 NA. I won't say who or the clan he is in (one of the largest, take a wild guess... lol) but I figure that he's not the only one in it that knows how to do it.

I told him that I wasn't interested in taking part in it and if the instance didn't fill up, we'd leave him there... then my clanmate decided to jump down with the guy and ruin the exploit for him... lol

I'm with you, duction. I like to play a game as it's intended. No reason to do those sorts of things and rush to make a game tired and boring before its time!

Mr B
01-14-2014, 06:35 AM
I don't need to prove anything to you trmc606 but someone in you're clan can verify I have one :)

I'm not being jealous, enough people have seen these idiots in server chat asking for cooperation to glitch him and it's annoying because some of us like to play the game properly. I didn't pay for this game to be forced into cheating because 2 of you're clan members want to cheat, they have been reported so you can make pointless posts in my topic all you want :) have fun kiddo.

Next thing I video and bring up is the bug with incinerators, the fact you don't see them shoot a round at you and you can't see your in fire untill your health is gone. I'm sure once they fix that you won't have an unfair advantage and can go back to being a mediocore pvp player again hehe

Reporting bugs on video: cool, let them know what they need to fix.
Reporting a player: childish, and probably useless, since it is unlikely Trion will ban them , coz ya know, it is their fault in the first place...
I really don't know what you expect with this kind of "witchhunt" behavior, but it is sad to see very few people have a problem with it here.
You're just a sad panda methink.

duction
01-14-2014, 07:12 AM
Well you're entitled to an opinion i suppose but you won't be getting a bite from me :)

I haven't named anyone in this thread, somone else did that to them selfs, last time they were caught glitching the vendors they had a 24 hour ban and all their scrip taken off them harrrr harrr so the effort isn't pointless on my behalf. Since trick has taken over people are being delt with, good on him too... Top bloke.

TRMC606
01-14-2014, 09:57 AM

Is it a bug with incinerator or the use of fire in pvp? Hey, I never thought I was any good at pvp, thanks! You might want to practice a bit more; Don't only look at your character, your health & shield-bars are important too! Also, don't only rely on your cloak. Hell, you might want to try running that "overpowered" Zagger, see how it works for you, just a thought ;):rolleyes:

And no, you don't have to prove anything I already know :D
So it's down to two players. I still find it weird how two players can ruin the fun for everyone at the WM, in all of these phases. Like I said, I've only been in two glitched games total. You must be getting in at the right time!

The more players report, the faster things get fixed.

I've also been playing WM on the xbox NA, only bug that bothers me (and never seen on EU), the Major Arkfall Site expires, due to the last few enemies not spawning..

If you need footage for Trion, let me know! I'll gladly help :)

@ Amack, likewise.

Amack
01-14-2014, 09:59 AM
Are you still here? Man, these moderators, I swear.

duction
01-14-2014, 10:09 AM
The main reason for this being game spoiling is when a major is called down, you enter and the enemies are already dead and doors open? You think to your self hold on... We just got inside and it's already open upstairs in the WM... So you drop down and the war master has been glitched already and you have been put in this phase from one that these people have glitched and haven't finished killing him yet from a pervious ark breaker phase... Great so I bought batteries... Killed the enemies outside, got inside and I have to sit and watch these idiots kill a already glitched war master from their phase.

The phases must get crossed somewhere when you enter the ark breaker.

As for you suggesting watching the hp bar, that's a given and just my point... How does that drop yet you don't have any fire on you and yet you burn to death? I'm glad you agree on that one.

Bonehead
01-14-2014, 11:04 AM
TRMC606 said;

"The more players report, the faster things get fixed."

What a wonderful dream.

Amack
01-14-2014, 11:16 AM
Well don't shatter it completely, it is obviously fragile.

soria
01-14-2014, 11:18 AM
really duction you sound like a small child whose had his toys taken away stop being a ***** and grow a pair just because you have no mates and everyone hates you no need to make stuff up to get attention

Amack
01-14-2014, 11:20 AM
Yeah... we can go ahead and burn this one up in the upper atmosphere. Duction is right. <-- Period

Bonehead
01-14-2014, 11:24 AM
really duction you sound like a small child whose had his toys taken away stop being a ***** and grow a pair just because you have no mates and everyone hates you no need to make stuff up to get attention

He has at least one mate and a point far more reasoned and salient than any I've seen from you.

Amack
01-14-2014, 11:25 AM
No I would not 'mate' with Duction, our kids would look terrible!

Bonehead
01-14-2014, 11:27 AM
No I would not 'mate' with Duction, our kids would look terrible!

Come on! All those cute little pip boys runnin around?

crasher
01-14-2014, 11:33 AM
The more players report, the faster things get fixed.

What a wonderful dream.
That was my favorite part, too.

:)

TRMC606 has too much sincerity to play this game.

Amack
01-14-2014, 12:10 PM
And they all lived happily ever after... THE END

TRMC606
01-14-2014, 12:57 PM
The main reason for this being game spoiling is when a major is called down, you enter and the enemies are already dead and doors open? You think to your self hold on... We just got inside and it's already open upstairs in the WM... So you drop down and the war master has been glitched already and you have been put in this phase from one that these people have glitched and haven't finished killing him yet from a pervious ark breaker phase... Great so I bought batteries... Killed the enemies outside, got inside and I have to sit and watch these idiots kill a already glitched war master from their phase.

The phases must get crossed somewhere when you enter the ark breaker.

As for you suggesting watching the hp bar, that's a given and just my point... How does that drop yet you don't have any fire on you and yet you burn to death? I'm glad you agree on that one.
Wasn't this already discussed in another thread, joining ongoing phases? If you want your scrip back, crying on the forums won't help, try live support or submitting a ticket in-game :rolleyes:
Trion already confirmed 'raid groups?' but no plans on releasing the option anytime soon.

Also, how common is this way of "farming" on the xbox EU server? We play on the same server but I don't see these problems your experiencing. Two glitched WM games sinds dlc release.. That's why I said, you must be joining at the right time.

Before you jump to a conclusion, how about you play pvp a bit more? Maybe turning up your game-volume helps; When your character screams "I'm bleeding!!", means your taking damage or took damage somehow. After playing pvp a bit (AND paying attention to your bars), you'll get an eye for DoT weapons & grenades. Rolling two times or more, gets rid of the DoT effect. Hope this helps.

That was my favorite part, too.

TRMC606 has too much sincerity to play this game.
Hey, I have faith in Trion :D And unlike most, if I dislike the game or devs, I wouldn't play the game or be on these forums :)

Bonehead
01-14-2014, 01:12 PM
For the record;

Crash man and I LOVE this game.
The management of said game is another story altogether.

Battle5Star
01-14-2014, 03:00 PM

soria, I don't know you, and I think you don't know us. NR is a big clan and everyone loves tom, he is one of the nicest person I have met online. He helped me a lot since I joined Defiance community. Tom is a good friend and a good team player, he doesn't need to do any extra, he has our attention. :)

duction
01-14-2014, 03:50 PM
when people get pointed out for cheating they don't like it, plain and simple. my point is valid trmc and you're just acting a clown, I'm glad you find it amusing. You have lost pretty much any respect i thought you deserved.

my point on joining a phase that was already glitched was to answer you're stupid statement on how you're clan glitching the war master ruined others play time. being arrogant isn't helping you see what you are permitting is wrong. are you ready to be beat and killed again in another set of duals? :o that must of stung.

Shadow Viper
01-14-2014, 03:53 PM
There's no excuse for glitches like these to be in the game, major game-breaking bugs and issues have existed well before release that Trion refuses to fix.

Boycott Trion until they fix Defiance, simple as that. Do not spend any more money on Defiance, no DLCs, no bits, no in-game items, etc. Defiance is in such a sad state it'll be dead in a few months unless Trion starts addressing this game's major issues and making it actually fun to play rather than an almost constant hassle where you have to contiually wade through major bugs and glitches in order to try to play the game.

I feel sorry for anyone who was tricked by Trion into buying the first two DLCs. Until Defiance is fixed and Trion shows they actually care about their customers, flushing the money down the toilet would be a better investment.

Bonehead
01-14-2014, 04:11 PM
You could change the words around just a bit from post to post just to, ya know, keep the rants fresh.

Sliverbaer
01-14-2014, 04:20 PM
You could change the words around just a bit from post to post just to, ya know, keep the rants fresh.

Ok, that was pretty funny.

Shadow Viper
01-14-2014, 04:22 PM

Much easier to raise awareness just hitting ctrl V

Amack
01-14-2014, 04:27 PM
Where's Tyrannos when you really need him or her or whatever it is.

crasher
01-14-2014, 04:29 PM
Ok, that was pretty funny.
You gotta pay attention to that guy.
He can be really subtle.

TRMC606
01-14-2014, 05:23 PM

Highlighted the points for you. Large amount of glitching you say. I've been in two glitched games. You make it sound like the boss is glitched all the time. As I also play on the xbox EU server (and the amount of times I asked about this bug/exploit with NO results) your statement is fake.

Xbox EU does NOT have a large amount of glitching going on, there is NO particular clan glitching the boss (as you refer to and blame A.L.E., they kill the boss fine as you've seen MANY times... or am I lying now?:eek:).

Farming guns rather easy... I'm guilty. Having a dedicated group, makes everything in-game easier.

when people get pointed out for cheating they don't like it, plain and simple. my point is valid trmc and you're just acting a clown, I'm glad you find it amusing. You have lost pretty much any respect i thought you deserved.

my point on joining a phase that was already glitched was to answer you're stupid statement on how you're clan glitching the war master ruined others play time. being arrogant isn't helping you see what you are permitting is wrong. are you ready to be beat and killed again in another set of duals? :o that must of stung.
I do find it amusing. As for your respect, unwanted and irrelevant, I'm sorry. I do respect everyone :)
You've had problems with a lot of players in-game, not only about opinions, but also useless discussion on who's "better" at what, and ruining your own reputation.

Permitting.. uhm.. whatever, whoever is doing in-game, does NOT bother me. If I don't like it, I get out the way, no problem!:o

Really? And you call me arrogant :rolleyes: Like I've said many times, I don't consider myself a good pvp player. I do like pvp, and play it under any condition. Unlike you (or your clan members), we don't rage-quit pvp games when losing or brag when we win. I understand your pain (I think); when you want to win but you can't (after calling yourselves the best), especially if you care about k/d while they don't, I can imagine how it all can get very frustrating.

Yes, I lost. Dueling friends and random players on xbox NA and still losing. I lose a bunch in pvp too, some players have some high-end gear I can't compete with. I lost a bunch of wagers too. I don't keep track of the wins or the losses like you.

I never asked to be rivaled by anyone, suck it up or choose someone else. Don't be mad ;)

Amack
01-14-2014, 05:41 PM
PATCH NOTES. YAY. NO MORE PROBLEM SOON.

And they all lived happily ever after.... The End.

Sanguinesun
01-14-2014, 05:55 PM
There's no excuse for glitches like these to be in the game, major game-breaking bugs and issues have existed well before release that Trion refuses to fix.

Boycott Trion until they fix Defiance, simple as that. Do not spend any more money on Defiance, no DLCs, no bits, no in-game items, etc. Defiance is in such a sad state it'll be dead in a few months unless Trion starts addressing this game's major issues and making it actually fun to play rather than an almost constant hassle where you have to contiually wade through major bugs and glitches in order to try to play the game.

I feel sorry for anyone who was tricked by Trion into buying the first two DLCs. Until Defiance is fixed and Trion shows they actually care about their customers, flushing the money down the toilet would be a better investment.

Calling for a boycott has almost no accountability for change with this. You'd be more likely(and not really) to have a better impact going on non Trion sites discussing the issues and promoting awareness to avoid Trion than attempting to go against the tos here with multiple threads calling for boycotts which just end up getting locked and worse.

Right now, they've ramped up their efforts with Arch Age and are trying to promote it through interviews and discussions on their entering the friends and family alpha on various sites(and being raked across the coals in comments there after). Defiance is a piece of a molecule of a sliver of a grain of sand in the sahara desert of their seeming hopes for revenue with their AA and Trove efforts atm.

But again, there isnt really much value to do such except to make you feel more clear. It more than likely wouldnt change any potential revenue streams.

Amack
01-14-2014, 05:56 PM
Calling for a boycott has almost no accountability for change with this. You'd be more likely(and not really) to have a better impact going on non Trion sites discussing the issues and promoting awareness to avoid Trion than attempting to go against the tos here with multiple threads calling for boycotts which just end up getting locked and worse.

Right now, they've ramped up their efforts with Arch Age and are trying to promote it through interviews and discussions on their entering the friends and family alpha on various sites(and being raked across the coals in comments there after). Defiance is a piece of a molecule of a sliver of a grain of sand in the sahara desert of their seeming hopes for revenue with their AA and Trove efforts atm.

But again, there isnt really much value to do such except to make you feel more clear. It more than likely wouldnt change any potential revenue streams.

Sanguine! I said The End... Twice!

TRMC606
01-14-2014, 05:57 PM

Yeah, wall mount in the wrong location fixed!! Surge bolter weaker? Have to see it to believe it..
And most game happily ever after... The End.

Sanguinesun
01-14-2014, 05:58 PM
Sanguine! I said The End... Twice!

The end is just simply the beginning of a new slice of bacon thrown in the gears(too much grease can be just as bad as a wrench you know) :P

duction
01-14-2014, 11:46 PM
I'm glad you admit that you're 2 friends glitch him trmc606 and you don't see it as a problem because they don't do it often in you're eyes, anyway back on topic.

Does the pc servers suffer from this? Maybe it's just a console problem.

Amack
01-14-2014, 11:48 PM
Sounds worse over there than it does here. If it was done on PCNA purposely, it was only done by a very limited number of groups and not in great frequency from what I saw.

duction
01-14-2014, 11:56 PM
Just saw the patch notes, FIXED the war master glitch to make him easy to kill in the extract bug

HaHa awesome trick, fixed that so quick.. The system works when you report it and bring it up :)

that's another one to the good guys :)

Amack
01-15-2014, 12:02 AM
Just saw the patch notes, FIXED the war master glitch to make him easy to kill in the extract bug

HaHa awesome trick, fixed that so quick.. The system works when you report it and bring it up :)

that's another one to the good guys :)

Thought you might like that.

Clarity Page
01-15-2014, 03:04 AM
soria, I don't know you, and I think you don't know us. NR is a big clan and everyone loves tom, he is one of the nicest person I have met online. He helped me a lot since I joined Defiance community. Tom is a good friend and a good team player, he doesn't need to do any extra, he has our attention. :)

Agreed tom is a great guy, a lot of the arguments against him wouldn't be out of place in a play school playground so i don't pay much attention to them. yayy checkout the patch notes wm will be fixed soon Great Work. I just hope that the rebalancing of the wm loot table doesn't make it harder for me to get the perfect legendary casti springer,

TRMC606
01-15-2014, 08:32 AM
I'm glad you admit that you're 2 friends glitch him trmc606 and you don't see it as a problem because they don't do it often in you're eyes
No-where, in any of my post do I admit that I have two friends that glitch the boss :confused: (..or please explain what admit means in your dictionary, duction).
If you mean my reply to what you said, me "permitting" (which means to allow the doing of, authorize), I don't have control over anyone that plays defiance, obviously.
Read before you post, please. Hey, unlike the rest of the server, at least your clan supports you :D

BlaqWolf
01-15-2014, 08:39 AM
I'm on the US server and I've stumbled into the Warmaster instance a couple dozen times - I've never seen anyone glitch it.

IMO the bugger moves around FAR too much. The only time I can reliably get any shots at him is when he's on the wall or 'stunned', which is all too brief.

Yet I see some people stand perfectly still through the entire encounter (except when dodging mortar shots) and fire nonstop with accurate weapons. Since I can't see their damage numbers I don't know how effective they are, and I have never once seen the Warmaster defeated, even with 40'ish people hammering it.
Yeah, I've read countless 'how to kill' threads, but nothing reliable works due to the thing spazzing all over the arena like a squirrel on ****.

Cali Rose
01-15-2014, 08:55 AM
im on XBox NA server and have only heard about the monkey glitching once, but never seen it myself. We tend to kill him more often then not so whats point in making him stand still..where is the challenge in that? Besides that, it seems like most people have gotten a little bored with the WM and are back to doing normal arkfalls and stuff :)

duction
01-15-2014, 10:07 AM
No-where, in any of my post do I admit that I have two friends that glitch the boss :confused: (..or please explain what admit means in your dictionary, duction).
If you mean my reply to what you said, me "permitting" (which means to allow the doing of, authorize), I don't have control over anyone that plays defiance, obviously.
Read before you post, please. Hey, unlike the rest of the server, at least your clan supports you :D

Don't get mad that the glitch is being fixed bro, that's the 3rd I've capped and sent in and got fixed, I remember the same glitching individuals had a problem with me over the key run glitch in coop and the ark sheild invincibility glitch getting stopped.

I have a few more I'm working on getting proof and theory, you should be glad people like me are trying to help straiten some of the problems out as you don't use glitches you should be supporting me :o

Cali Rose
01-15-2014, 10:11 AM
Don't get mad that the glitch is being fixed bro, that's the 3rd I've capped and sent in and got fixed, I remember the same glitching individuals had a problem with me over the key run glitch in coop and the ark sheild invincibility glitch getting stopped.

I have a few more I'm working on getting proof and theory, you should be glad people like me are trying to help straiten some of the problems out as you don't use glitches you should be supporting me :o *straighten

duction
01-15-2014, 10:19 AM
I'm in an iPhone lol I guess you don't have one :D auto correct is evil on it

Cali Rose
01-15-2014, 11:29 AM
I'm in an iPhone lol I guess you don't have one :D auto correct is evil on it

Ahhh that explains it and you are forgiven.....bad iPhone...bad Apple :)

TRMC606
01-15-2014, 12:11 PM

I have a few more I'm working on getting proof and theory, you should be glad people like me are trying to help straiten some of the problems out as you don't use glitches you should be supporting me :o
They co-op map glitch, was very game-breaking.
The shield invincibility glitch, didn't bother everyone. As you know, I use fire in pvp so never knew who was using a glitched shield or not. I think, most people found a way around that shield glitch with a pyro grenade :rolleyes:

So if your the reason all these problems in defiance are getting fixed, how about "fixing" some bugs that actually matter? This glitch seems to take more effort then just going in and killing the boss.

My vehicle disappears sometime for no reason; The pvp queues are broken; Random freezes and disconnect, also the disconnecting issue when you enter the Major Arkbreaks is very annoying (I'm just giving you the feeling that it's actually you fixing these bugs).
I'll support you, when you actually get things fixed that need fixing..

I'll feed you one more time: If you still need that footage for my so called "glitching with incinerator", please send me a xbox live message, or make another thread to get my attention. I'll gladly help you out :D

Manstan
01-15-2014, 12:21 PM
Warmaster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LX153eYcVrY

duction
01-15-2014, 12:39 PM
They co-op map glitch, was very game-breaking.
The shield invincibility glitch, didn't bother everyone. As you know, I use fire in pvp so never knew who was using a glitched shield or not. I think, most people found a way around that shield glitch with a pyro grenade :rolleyes:

So if your the reason all these problems in defiance are getting fixed, how about "fixing" some bugs that actually matter? This glitch seems to take more effort then just going in and killing the boss.

My vehicle disappears sometime for no reason; The pvp queues are broken; Random freezes and disconnect, also the disconnecting issue when you enter the Major Arkbreaks is very annoying (I'm just giving you the feeling that it's actually you fixing these bugs).
I'll support you, when you actually get things fixed that need fixing..

I'll feed you one more time: If you still need that footage for my so called "glitching with incinerator", please send me a xbox live message, or make another thread to get my attention. I'll gladly help you out :D

i just send in useful videos and information :)
every little helps

bobo
01-15-2014, 04:49 PM
http://501partners.com/wp-content/uploads/dog-dude-wait-what.jpg

Amack
01-15-2014, 04:53 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/2ahh01i.jpg

Odessa
01-15-2014, 05:00 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/2ahh01i.jpg

OMG I am so stealing this.

/leaves thread