PDA

View Full Version : So hows endgame?

Domrin
01-13-2014, 06:12 AM
i was one of the people that was here at launch and i stuck around for a month or 2 but due to lack of end game and nothing to do really once you done most of the unlocks that you wanted.

just checking in to see if they added any endgame content. ive seen they released a dlc or 2 but is is there actually enough content to keep a player immersed and stuff for them to do now?

this is not in anyway a flame post or meant to start anything. im simply wondering if its worth installing and maybe picking up the dlcs again

Etaew
01-13-2014, 06:38 AM
In terms of end-game they added ways to get legendary weapons instead of the keycode farms, they added dark matter major arkfalls where you fight the monolith.

They also added arkfall interiors where you fight the volge warmaster which is a fairly challenging fight with increased chances of legendary weapons when you defeat him.

On a personal note though, these additions were good for some time but not enough to keep me occupied. We will see what dlc 3 brings next month.

Domrin
01-13-2014, 06:43 AM
Judging from your reply it sounds like their still lacking and i wont be bothered picking this up again.

duction
01-13-2014, 07:35 AM
We also have clan pursuits with which you can earn rewards for the clan.
Contracts have started to be put on the maps.
Pvp has been put into player tier system, vets don't get to fight noobs unless you're cunning and use a work around.
Ark breaker arkfalls spawn one after another and require at least 20 players to complete it, failing this will stop you having any chance to win an orange weapon.

I have seen the xbox server get a lot busier so they are moving this game in the right direction finally!