PDA

View Full Version : Real Money Shops

SteelPaladin
01-26-2013, 09:24 AM
hey all, im really curious about the in game real cash shops. I have never used one in a mmo, but i got a feeling i might in this one, esp if its for cosmetic stuff such as colors, clothing, and such.
Anyone got a close up shot of the armor that shown in the UE pic, i cant seem to find a close up one :(

Viciouz
01-26-2013, 10:08 AM
hey all, im really curious about the in game real cash shops. I have never used one in a mmo, but i got a feeling i might in this one, esp if its for cosmetic stuff such as colors, clothing, and such.
Anyone got a close up shot of the armor that shown in the UE pic, i cant seem to find a close up one :(

Would love to tell you as would most people but unfortunately that would break NDA so i doubt your going to be able to get any answers :(

D351
01-26-2013, 10:10 AM
I think he was just asking if there was a better version of that pic... I gave up looking. It's odd that there's text but no version big/clear enough to read the text.

SteelPaladin
01-26-2013, 10:16 AM
yeah, i meant a better pic of the stuff thats already public.

UberNinja
01-26-2013, 03:33 PM
From yesterdays live stream on twitch they revealed there was more currencies than scrip and bit. They're still working on the in game shop business model. they're tweaking it and tuning, focusing on balance. Apparently they will reveal more next Friday stream.

SteelPaladin
01-26-2013, 03:39 PM
Im not complaining, but the amount of info being released seems staganant. No details concerning anything concrete are being released. Anything on livestream is concerning "oh look at the enemy, look at my atv, look at the healing ray". Nothing on substance imo, I would like some world stuff, character creation stuff, armors...heck id even take some...i dunno.
Sorry, getting anxious and frustrated.

Zara
01-26-2013, 04:06 PM
Im not complaining, but the amount of info being released seems staganant. No details concerning anything concrete are being released. Anything on livestream is concerning "oh look at the enemy, look at my atv, look at the healing ray". Nothing on substance imo, I would like some world stuff, character creation stuff, armors...heck id even take some...i dunno.
Sorry, getting anxious and frustrated.

There is no need to apologize, people tend to get a bit ravenous when it comes to stuff they want to know. We live in the Information Age, where info is just a search away, and not knowing stuff can be frustrating. Patience, while hard to come by sometimes, is the key to getting through. The reason most companies keep stuff close to the vest is that, if they say one thing, then change it later, even for a good reason, they get people calling them liars and stuff, thus getting bad publicity, and that has brought about the age of secrecy. Unless something is 100% firm, they don't want to talk about it. This game is like all others, ravenous fans before it is even released, everyone wanting a little bit more info to inspect and reinspect. If you notice, even on live streams they don't show stuff like the EGO screen (working name), where you would spend points or currency or whatever in order to get skills, because it is still liable to change.

Also remember, this isn't JUST a game, it links with a TV show somehow, so they have to be doubly sure they aren't saying something that could be spoiling anything on the show that SyFy doesn't want spoiled.

So yeah, patience...good luck ^^

SteelPaladin
01-26-2013, 04:23 PM
so your saying I need to be on the "light" side of the force, not the dark? Awww Mom, its more fun the other way!!!