PDA

View Full Version : Legend of Defiance Achievement, DLC achievements needed?

Shadow Viper
01-14-2014, 03:33 PM
Are the DLC achievements now needed to get the Legend of Defiance Achievement

Wonder
01-14-2014, 03:53 PM
Unlikely, no game that I know of has ever required the DLC trophies/achievements to be completed to get the "100% trophy/achievement" after the new ones for the DLC were added. I have run into games where the DLC trophies/achievements were present at release and thus required them, but those are old games.

Shadow Viper
01-14-2014, 03:55 PM
I wouldn't expect them to be needed, but would like to confirm.

Thinking the Brain Surgeon achievement is going to be pretty much impossible thanks to PVP being dead and no one playing it due to the overpowered surge bolter effectively killing all PVP except for the rare Shadow War match, and even then Shadow War is incredibly broken.

Wonder
01-14-2014, 04:04 PM
You might want to research/experiment with dueling to get those headshots. If you haven't gotten the ones for wins on certain maps, those are going to be hard to get now.

Shadow Viper
01-14-2014, 04:15 PM
Only two I have left are Act 5 and Headshots.

Dueling isn't the answer as I'm not a fan of cheating and I consider boosting a form of cheating. And the only way dueling would really be feasible to complete the achievement is by boosting with it.

The fact that PVP is all but dead is just further proof to how broken Defiance really is and that Trion really doesn't care about the game or it's players

Wonder
01-14-2014, 04:48 PM
I'm not a fan of cheating either, but sometimes it's the only answer when normal means are impossible. I you're PS3, try Waterfront I see "X more for WF" all the time in chat.

The fact that PVP is all but dead is just further proof to how broken Defiance really is and that Trion really doesn't care about the game or it's players

Preaching to the choir here. I couldn't be more convinced that Trion doesn't have the ability to and/or care to fix the game. If they released an official statement that said either of those things, I still wouldn't be more convinced. I would be playing GTA 5 instead, but I've been getting too much deja vu from Rockstar, at least Trion doesn't ruin my game 1000x more by trying to police the game.