PDA

View Full Version : Time to Boycott Defiance and Trion

Shadow Viper
01-14-2014, 03:46 PM
Boycott Trion until they fix Defiance, simple as that. Do not spend any more money on Defiance, no DLCs, no bits, no in-game items, etc. Defiance is in such a sad state it'll be dead in a few months unless Trion starts addressing this game's major issues and making it actually fun to play rather than an almost constant hassle where you have to contiually wade through major bugs and glitches in order to try to play the game.

I feel sorry for anyone who was tricked by Trion into buying the first two DLCs. Until Defiance is fixed and Trion shows they actually care about their customers, flushing the money down the toilet would be a better investment.

crasher
01-14-2014, 03:49 PM
I don't feel 'tricked'.

I feel I'm not being taken seriously, as a client of TRION.

I resent being nullified.

Shadow Viper
01-14-2014, 03:51 PM
I don't feel 'tricked'.

I feel I'm not being taken seriously, as a client of TRION.

I resent being nullified.

Then speak with your wallet, refuse to support Trion until they can prove they actually care enough to fix the game.

Synther
01-14-2014, 03:58 PM
Boycott Trion until they fix Defiance, simple as that. Do not spend any more money on Defiance, no DLCs, no bits, no in-game items, etc. Defiance is in such a sad state it'll be dead in a few months unless Trion starts addressing this game's major issues and making it actually fun to play rather than an almost constant hassle where you have to contiually wade through major bugs and glitches in order to try to play the game.

I feel sorry for anyone who was tricked by Trion into buying the first two DLCs. Until Defiance is fixed and Trion shows they actually care about their customers, flushing the money down the toilet would be a better investment.

No.

In fact, I think I'll go buy some bits right now.

Nefarious
01-14-2014, 04:00 PM
I stopped playing Defiance for a awhile, prob been like 2 weeks? idk more like just taking a break from playing Defiance a bit. But I plan on jumping on again tonight just to kick rocks and stuff, mess around. Personally I don't care to deal with Surge Bolters muffing everything up.

Shadow Viper
01-14-2014, 04:00 PM
No.

In fact, I think I'll go buy some bits right now.

So you like playing a broken game? :rolleyes:

Neat

Silly Fanboy is Silly

Shadow Viper
01-14-2014, 04:01 PM
I stopped playing Defiance for a awhile, prob been like 2 weeks? idk more like just taking a break from playing Defiance a bit. But I plan on jumping on again tonight just to kick rocks and stuff, mess around. Personally I don't care to deal stick around long with Surge Bolters muffing everything up.

Even just messing around in the game is a hassle thanks to all the bugs and glitches that make half the game pretty much unplayable.

rebtattoo
01-14-2014, 04:02 PM
Have fun with that, tiger. I enjoy the game and will continue playing and purchasing. Thank you.

Amazing also. I started in this forum back in August and if I had a dollar for how many ppl claim the game will "be dead in months", I'd be a rich man. Just how many months are you predicting? My prediction is more than 24. We'll see what season 2 brings.

Bonehead
01-14-2014, 04:03 PM
Shadow is off his meds again

Atticus Batman
01-14-2014, 04:04 PM
People said the same about WoW and several other MMOs during their first 2 years of existence as well. Guess what Wow and lots of those others are still here and going stronger than their first couple of years. NO MMO has a perfect launch and run from the start. Get over your butthurt and start being helpful with giving advice and reporting bugs, or just move on.

Shadow Viper
01-14-2014, 04:04 PM
Have fun with that, tiger. I enjoy the game and will continue playing and purchasing. Thank you.

Amazing also. I started in this forum back in August and if I had a dollar for how many ppl claim the game will "be dead in months", I'd be a rich man. Just how many months are you predicting? My prediction is more than 24. We'll see what season 2 brings.

So you're going to continue to support a game who's developers have pretty much refused to fix and make it actually playable and fun?

Another poor ignorant individual tricked by Trion into wasting money on this broken game.

hey u
01-14-2014, 04:06 PM

Off the top of my head my guess is I have seen 1543 claim that and I just got done buying my $19.99 bits package and plan on my $49.99 in few days time if Trion servers pick up the pace.

Shadow Viper
01-14-2014, 04:09 PM
Vocal fanboys are really coming out inforce to defend Trion's refusal to fix their broken game. Pretty ****in' silly

When a game has pretty much become a hassle to play due to all the game breaking issues that shouldn't have made it past beta and still have yet to be fixed in over 9 months, it's obvious there is a problem.

Refusing to see that problem just proves you're either a fanboy/girl, or not that intelligent.

Defiance would be an awesome game if it was just fixed, so why try to argue and keep the game from getting fixed? Why try to prevent the game from staying broken?

It honestly isn't that hard to figure out, it really isn't.

Trion has proven they don't really care about this game or the game's customers, so how do we make them care? Money, pretty simple, not sure how some of you are failing to grasp and understand this simple concept.

Please try to use some common sense when posting, you'll avoid making yourselves look rather foolish.

rebtattoo
01-14-2014, 04:11 PM
So you're going to continue to support a game who's developers have pretty much refused to fix and make it actually playable and fun?

Another poor ignorant individual tricked by Trion into wasting money on this broken game.still find the game "fun and playable" even after close to 900 hrs. played.

I'm hardly poor not ignorant. And I definitely wasn't "tricked" into wasting money. I enjoy the game. It's obvious you don't. I'm sure when I'm in the same line of thought as you, I'll simply turn the game off. I surely won't act like an immature tool ****** threads on an online forum. Just saying.

hey u
01-14-2014, 04:17 PM
I spend money in hopes that with my money Trion can work on Defiance maybe for a extra hour and maybe just maybe work out a in game bug/issue I've had or my friends are having. Also I still find the game fun and I meet nice people as well.

Shadow Viper
01-14-2014, 04:18 PM
still find the game "fun and playable" even after close to 900 hrs. played.

I'm hardly poor not ignorant. And I definitely wasn't "tricked" into wasting money. I enjoy the game. It's obvious you don't. I'm sure when I'm in the same line of thought as you, I'll simply turn the game off. I surely won't act like an immature tool ****** threads on an online forum. Just saying.

Ahh, to be blissfully ignorant... :rolleyes

It's people like you that are ruining the game industry by encouraging developers to continue to release broken and rushed games.

TASHINKA
01-14-2014, 04:30 PM

I feel sorry for anyone who was tricked by Trion into buying the first two DLCs. Until Defiance is fixed and Trion shows they actually care about their customers, flushing the money down the toilet would be a better investment.ok, if you say so; wait, who are you & why are you telling everyone how to live their lives?

Shadow Viper
01-14-2014, 04:36 PM
ok, if you say so; wait, who are you & why are you telling everyone how to live their lives?

Hi Welcome

All good questions that can be easily answered by paying closer attention to what you read ;)

hey u
01-14-2014, 04:38 PM
I've flushed money down the toilet and it is not as fun as you think. Besides that I'm doing into the hear of darkness and I remember back in April on Xbox 360 when crossing the bridge there was a cut scene with a clip I could watch but after I finished the story line restarted and got back to the cross the bridge cut scene it would just cut black.

This time when crossing I saw the cut scene I saw months back.

Bonehead
01-14-2014, 04:39 PM
ok, if you say so; wait, who are you & why are you telling everyone how to live their lives?

He's just a regular guy who forgets to take his meds from time to time.

Castles
01-14-2014, 04:42 PM
no clue why this thread was not locked, but it should be.

Try Planetside 2 it is far better than Defiance as it stands. once the TV show fails the PC version will be scrapped IMO anyways.