PDA

View Full Version : Question about the loot table correction in upcoming patch

Albion
01-14-2014, 05:47 PM
From the patch notes:

Cleaned up loot table for Warmaster and arkbreaks to include base versions of cold fire weapons. Their chances of rolling were very low. (In the case of the battle rifle, non-existent.)

This means what? I thought the issue was that we were getting green items as our reward for beating him, and that would stop. Also, there are a few DLC weapons that only appeared as epic (VOT Lightning Rifle, Volge Thunder Pistol for example) and no legendary versions existed. This was supposed to be corrected also.

But it sounds to me like we are going to get more base versions of weapons? Or am I not getting it? The last thing we need is for rewards from events to get worse.

Amack
01-14-2014, 05:49 PM
From the patch notes:

Cleaned up loot table for Warmaster and arkbreaks to include base versions of cold fire weapons. Their chances of rolling were very low. (In the case of the battle rifle, non-existent.)

This means what? I thought the issue was that we were getting green items as our reward for beating him, and that would stop. Also, there are a few DLC weapons that only appeared as epic (VOT Lightning Rifle, Volge Thunder Pistol for example) and no legendary versions existed. This was supposed to be corrected also.

But it sounds to me like we are going to get more base versions of weapons? Or am I not getting it? The last thing we need is for rewards from events to get worse.

I think it could have been worded a bit better, and I think certain info has been left out to leave us hanging.
We'll find out soon enough.

Can you imagine the flood of people to find out what is new with the WM? I hope we don't bring down the servers. They are so sneaky aren't they?

Tekrunner
01-15-2014, 12:06 AM
Patch notes have a history of being incomplete and only partially accurate. I'm reasonably hopeful that the actual changes are those that were described on the last livestream.

Amack
01-15-2014, 12:28 AM
Patch notes have a history of being incomplete and only partially accurate. I'm reasonably hopeful that the actual changes are those that were described on the last livestream.

I'm hopeful as well.