PDA

View Full Version : Co-op Maps Disabled?

God
04-02-2013, 01:28 PM
I wanted to do a Co-op Map, but when I press Ctrl (oh, now you know I'm on the PC) the only options there are:
Competitive Maps
Shadow War Quick Match

I want to run through some Maps, Trion brothers!
Help me out!

When will they be coming back? Does anyone know?

--Btw, I just played a Shadow War and we were getting rolled.
1900-1700 (us)

We won!!! Down 200 points, and we won. I'm proud of my team, I was becoming sad because I would be the only one defending a certain point that always got taken. Haha.

Great job on the game, Trion!

Munx
04-02-2013, 01:31 PM
? Option is still there, and I did a few not more then 20 mins ago.

However do keep in mind they unlock based on your ego level, so you wont have any availible right from the start, you'll need a level or two for the first one.

ItISLupus
04-02-2013, 01:38 PM
Co-op maps have two requirements. The first being an EGO restriction, not a high enough level, you cannot do the mission. The second is a story progression restriction, If you haven't progressed far enough into the game to reach the point, you cannot do the mission. The Second reason is fairly obvious as to why its there. Spoilers.

God
04-02-2013, 01:47 PM
Oh, thanks for the information!
I played the beta, and just powerhoused through all the Main Missions and had 2 Co-op Maps available then.

Didn't even think about EGO Restrictions or Progression Restrictions, that's pretty damn cool!
Thanks again.

EDIT: Upon finishing this post, I went back into the game and noticed a Co-op Map available! Kith and Kin Mission unlocks a Co-op Map I guess.