PDA

View Full Version : So the warmaster loot is still broken? Or is this normal now?

Albion
01-17-2014, 10:33 AM
I'm hearing that even after the hotfix this morning, the warmaster loot is still junk - is this true? Can someone confirm? This would be unbelieveable, nobody is going to do these arkbreaks anymore.

Of all the broken things in this game, at least there was a good chance of getting a legendary drop after a successful run. If they took that away, there is no point to these. What should have been done is increase the loot so that the possible orange you get could be any orange weapon/shield, not just warmaster dlc stuff.

Say it ain't so.

dramaQkarri
01-17-2014, 10:47 AM
I'm hearing that even after the hotfix this morning, the warmaster loot is still junk - is this true? Can someone confirm? This would be unbelieveable, nobody is going to do these arkbreaks anymore.

Of all the broken things in this game, at least there was a good chance of getting a legendary drop after a successful run. If they took that away, there is no point to these. What should have been done is increase the loot so that the possible orange you get could be any orange weapon/shield, not just warmaster dlc stuff.

Say it ain't so.

I'd like to hear it's fixed too but I doubt it. And frankly, I'm pretty much done with warmaster anyway. I've got so many duplicates and triples of the new OJ weapons I can't even get rid of them cuz everyone else has them too. It got pretty silly. Now if I could only find the blue synergy mods I need to put on them....hopefully the hotfix fixed the dam VENDOR SPECIALS! Is anyone playing today or are we all stuck at work?

maverick07
01-17-2014, 11:37 AM
I'd like to hear it's fixed too but I doubt it. And frankly, I'm pretty much done with warmaster anyway. I've got so many duplicates and triples of the new OJ weapons I can't even get rid of them cuz everyone else has them too. It got pretty silly. Now if I could only find the blue synergy mods I need to put on them....hopefully the hotfix fixed the dam VENDOR SPECIALS! Is anyone playing today or are we all stuck at work?

About to sign in and check it out, I haven't seen any complaining about specials still missing, so I'm guessing we are good. Sounds like the WM is still giving trash though.

Unlucky for me, I've been on vacation the last couple weeks, so I'm still missing quite a few WM oranges. Probably going to have to give up an arm and a leg for them if I want to buy them now.