PDA

View Full Version : Arkbreaker stash

Shadowborn
01-18-2014, 01:05 AM
Ok so i have supposedly gotten a couple of these as rewards but they do not show up in my inventory.... Are they somewhere else and if so how do i open the stupid things.
I saw in the update notes that you should contact customer support if you do not get them is this what i should be doing?

DSW
01-18-2014, 02:04 AM
use the search button :)

Market is correct about the "Arkbreaker Stash" message coming after the lewt. Here is a message from customer service, take it as you will:

Hello XXXX,

Thank you for contacting us regarding Defiance.

We were able to do some more investigation and it appears that you did receive items in last nights Arkbreaker Stash. I see that you received a Rare VOT Disruptor that was 5k EGO, VBI TACC Assault Rifle that was Uncommon at 4900 EGO, and an Epic Clusterdrop Detonator that was 5k EGO.

Right now there is an issue where the items will be added to your inventory before the Stash appears on the screen, but you do still receive the items. I apologize for any confusion that this has caused, but I hope this clears up any confusion!

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing Defiance.

Your reference number for this ticket is XXXXXX-XXXXXX.

Sincerely,

GM Treance
Trion Worlds Inc.

As for the lack of oranges, well, that's a different story.

Shadowborn
01-18-2014, 09:46 AM
Thank you for responding.
I had tried searching but must have worded the search wrong because all i kept getting was Arkbreaker DLC info.

Tallon
01-18-2014, 12:53 PM
So basically, any drops you get from the WM, whether he is beat or not, Is now called the stash? What a useless use of pixels. They could have mentioned that instead of leading people to believe they were missing out on gear. Just another minor "glitch" to add to the list.