PDA

View Full Version : First OJ

Manstan
01-18-2014, 08:06 AM
Finally got my first OJ weapon, and from a purple loot box no less. And a weapon I use to boot.

It's the FRC bolt-action repeater. Works for my sniper/assassin. Can't say I did too much sniping before I started running in to darkmatter arkfalls. Those get out of hand for a runNgun tank player fast. First time I go down I literally head for the hills and change my loadout to the sniper. It's the only way I can solo one of these, and it's not like they don't have their own snipers shooting back ;)

I have to poke some fun at Trion over the sniper rifle. I see they don't list a range for them any more. Well they had to do something, too many people were asking why have a sniper rifle with a 200M range when the game only had a 75m draw distance. lol

bigguy
01-18-2014, 08:29 AM
grats on the oj , which box did you get it from tier4 ? in game or in store?

Bubblegoose
01-18-2014, 08:57 AM
gratz on the orange but seriously brother did you just start playing?

Manstan
01-18-2014, 09:53 AM
About oh, 3 weeks ago I started playing the release version. Played the hell out of the alpha though ;)

It was a tier 4 from the in game pods{?}
I mean I had quarter of a mill in both crystals and scrip so I bout 4 tier 4 boxes. Of the four I got 1 purple VOT pulsar and the OJ sniper rifle. The rest was blue and got sold lol