PDA

View Full Version : warmaster destroyed and gone forever

bigguy
01-18-2014, 09:36 AM
so we brought up to trion that there were no legendary forms of the three volge weapons and how the warmaster could hang with his arm in the wall and they said they would fix both instances , well the fact of the matter is they have now destroyed the warmaster loot table and the warmaster still hangs in the wall , i know there are poeple who dont care and who will still defend trion and call me a hater and a complainer and negetive and so on but i paid for the dlc and now its broken in multiple ways and even if im willing to put up with the multiple disconnects the wasted matches where you cant win because he hangs with his arm in the wall for several minutes and the early lock breakers i will never get an orange again , we will never know if the legendary forms of the volge weapons made it in , im glad i kept at least 6 of each of the best purples of the volge weapons because that is the best there is of them...im pretty sure 95% of defiance will agree when i say GOODBYE WARMASTER DLC2 IS A WASTE OF TIME...btw value your dlc2 ojs highly because they are now becoming rare

Traxx
01-18-2014, 09:44 AM
I totally agree.

ColapsN7
01-18-2014, 09:46 AM
когда Я прощаюсь WARMASTER DLC2 IS *пустая трата времени ... !!! + (*1 Arkafall 5 ili *2 mini Arkafall -*3 DLC 2 8 player-) Кстати ценим ваши DLC2 OJS высоко , потому что они в настоящее время становятся редко.

GOODBYE WARMASTER DLC2 IS A WASTE OF TIME...btw value your dlc2 ojs highly because they are now becoming rare ((I totally agree. :)))

*** Rapir Server Drop Orange +++ drugie Fix i Bag 1.208 Patch ***:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: .

bigguy
01-18-2014, 09:53 AM
i wish i knew what this gentleman is trying to say...did he call me a druggie and i need a fix lol

Bleach x360a
01-18-2014, 09:58 AM
Yeah I have a hard time reading his posts

squidgod2000
01-18-2014, 10:12 AM
Here's a gift for you, OP: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Use them wisely.

hey u
01-18-2014, 10:21 AM
Make batteries cost 5k instead of 10k and that would make WM lot more desirable to play.

Gemini Rapture
01-18-2014, 10:26 AM
I havent even been in one with a decent enough crew to beat it since the new patch, keep getting stuck with the time halfway gone and not enough people in there. Not to mention the people running around with bug guns and bmgs. I feel this whole patch to mess up the warmaster was intentional so everyone will move the the new dlc next month. Honestly, I'm not even going to waste my money. If this is the shoddy type of service to be expected the rest of the time from Trion, they can keep their game. I'll play what I have and not spend another dime.

rebtattoo
01-18-2014, 10:27 AM
Make batteries cost 5k instead of 10k and that would make WM lot more desirable to play.No. No it wouldn't.

Sorry man, but the last thing I want to do is put myself into a situation that is a loser. Even if there was no cost to do them, at the condition they're in now I won't do them. I have a better chance of scoring an oj from a DMAF, Siege or a Co-op.

I can think of several things I'd rather do in game than waste 7-15 minutes or a couple greens and a blue {or in the case of actually winning because no idiot busted the lock early, or ppl weren't using poor weapon choices, a purple.}

lrf1964
01-18-2014, 10:32 AM
I'm with you, big guy.

hey u
01-18-2014, 10:44 AM
No. No it wouldn't.

Sorry man, but the last thing I want to do is put myself into a situation that is a loser. Even if there was no cost to do them, at the condition they're in now I won't do them. I have a better chance of scoring an oj from a DMAF, Siege or a Co-op.

I can think of several things I'd rather do in game than waste 7-15 minutes or a couple greens and a blue {or in the case of actually winning because no idiot busted the lock early, or ppl weren't using poor weapon choices, a purple.}

More fun and lasts longer when I in group with my friend and his wife. We would have more to spend on batteries and call down more falls and then when we 3 get to the point where we need to go make some money we go gather some up to call down more batteries.

Why also in the messy state it in if you the one spending 10k here and there to get the boot from the drop and not able to get back in really does suck. 5k burn instead of a 10k burn would be less of a burn and is faster to make that 5k is when we in a group and murdering em all.

Also why we party up in a group so if 1 of the 3 makes it into WM they shoot off invites to us who got the boot while trying to enter but those times where we all 3 cant make it back well we would rather take the 5k loss.

inox2980
01-18-2014, 11:09 AM
More fun and lasts longer when I in group with my friend and his wife.

Yeah, I imagine that can be fun some times..

squidgod2000
01-18-2014, 11:39 AM
I've done about 20 WMs so far and have never seen him die. Usually only one or two other people who break 1M.

bigguy
01-18-2014, 11:51 AM
i can consistently break 1 mil. and all the other 1 mil. friends i know are done with it just like me. Oh and sorry for the lack of periods swag i was in a hurry.

Tekrunner
01-18-2014, 12:09 PM
Yes, we will never ever know if there are orange versions of the new Volge weapons and you will never ever get another orange from the Warmaster until the end of time.

Or maybe they'll fix this in a couple weeks. But I'm thinking that coherently phrased reports would be more helpful to them.

rebtattoo
01-18-2014, 12:19 PM
Yes, we will never ever know if there are orange versions of the new Volge weapons and you will never ever get another orange from the Warmaster until the end of time.

Or maybe they'll fix this in a couple weeks. But I'm thinking that coherently phrased reports would be more helpful to them.Cohesive reports have been given. During the live stream it was all but denied that the loot system had been nerfed.

That's one of the issues with Trion.

Stage 1; When in doubt; Deny there is an issue.
Stage 2; When issue has been proven beyond a shadow of doubt; Deny there is an issue.
Stage 3; When further proof is provided and the issue is continuously raised; Claim it was a game mechanic/players fault for the glitch. Claim the system code was inaccurately input by 1 decimal point.
Stage 4. Fix issue 2 months later when it has been all but forgotten about.

Just sayin'.

Tekrunner
01-18-2014, 12:31 PM
Cohesive reports have been given. During the live stream it was all but denied that the loot system had been nerfed.

That's one of the issues with Trion.

Stage 1; When in doubt; Deny there is an issue.
Stage 2; When issue has been proven beyond a shadow of doubt; Deny there is an issue.
Stage 3; When further proof is provided and the issue is continuously raised; Claim it was a game mechanic/players fault for the glitch. Claim the system code was inaccurately input by 1 decimal point.
Stage 4. Fix issue 2 months later when it has been all but forgotten about.

Just sayin'.

The patch is still fairly recent. It's entirely possible that not enough reports had reached Trick by the time the livestream happened for him to take another look. He didn't pretend that nothing was broken, he merely said that they hadn't changed the likelihood of getting legendaries. Clearly the changes that they made did result in a lower likelihood. But there is such a thing as a patch placebo effect. If the devs rechecked all their code every time someone posted a "OMG teh last Patch nerfed Loot Boxxes!!!" thread, they would waste a whole lot of their time. There needs to be a certain number of reports before it becomes an issue worth investigating.

Overtkill21
01-18-2014, 12:35 PM
Make batteries cost 5k instead of 10k and that would make WM lot more desirable to play.

Not to me at all. You get a free battery every day. I've never purchased one.

rebtattoo
01-18-2014, 12:38 PM
The patch is still fairly recent. It's entirely possible that not enough reports had reached Trick by the time the livestream happened for him to take another look. He didn't pretend that nothing was broken, he merely said that they hadn't changed the likelihood of getting legendaries. Clearly the changes that they made did result in a lower likelihood. But there is such a thing as a patch placebo effect. If the devs rechecked all their code every time someone posted a "OMG teh last Patch nerfed Loot Boxxes!!!" thread, they would waste a whole lot of their time. There needs to be a certain number of reports before it becomes an issue worth investigating.If the patch had been tested properly, then....Well, ya know.

Overtkill21
01-18-2014, 12:41 PM
The issue, in my opinion, is the static rolled variant Legendary Weapons. You see, if the loot table was nerfed to this level for Random Rolled Legendary Weapons - it would make sense as it would match current drop rates for those weapons.

However, to ask that we should play the WM for an miniscule chance at receiving an inferior* legendary is ludicrous.

I was invited to a few WM last night while I was in the middle of Sieges and I ignored the invites. (Sorry folks - but I will no longer leave an instance with a chance at a REAL orange for an equal or smaller chance at a Static Orange.)

*imo static rolled weapons will never meet the potential of a top tier random weapon

hey u
01-18-2014, 01:01 PM
Not to me at all. You get a free battery every day. I've never purchased one.

My friends and I try and do 7-13+ WM now a day WE TRY

bigguy
01-18-2014, 01:16 PM
hey tekrunner i like your optimism but unfortunatly from what i heard trick said that the drop rate nerf was collateral damage that means they dont care and have no intention of tryng to fix it. Btw you know my statements were coherently phrased so you know what you can do with your trolling bs

Skullsuku
01-18-2014, 01:37 PM
"I was invited to a few WM last night while I was in the middle of Sieges and I ignored the invites. (Sorry folks - but I will no longer leave an instance with a chance at a REAL orange for an equal or smaller chance at a Static Orange.)"

U know Overkill I don't c another chance to get oranges, I don't get them from the 4T boxes, I come in most times in the top 1-5 in seiges and get none[I don't think infected give oranges], now I get none from the WarMaster.I've been playing since the game came out so yes I do have a few but not 8-9 months worth of them.As for the WarMaster I almost always either get booted or come in half way though the match[sometimes w/t a few seconds left]. Now if I do get luckey and am there from the start there r always some ******s[sorry to the ******s out there]that for some reason think that they will get more points if they break the locks before there r more than 5 people in the break, at this point WMs armour doesn't even get broken not this match anyway.I had a lot of times that I got nothing from WM, and I know that they said that they would hook us up w/t something for not getting anything from WM, but u know I get enough white and green crap now, plus I'm not sure what hellish nightmarish things I would have to go though to get them from them.I had such high hopes for this DLC, and even if they gave out 25% extra loot all of the time I think that u will still lose people.When the DLC first came out u would at least have a chance to get an orange, even w/t it being a mess.So when it is said to hold on to your DLC2 ojs. because they r becoming rare, it should b said that they r already rare, or non existant.

Lillith Valerian
01-18-2014, 01:40 PM
Yeah, I imagine that can be fun some times..

! o.O :D !

Tekrunner
01-18-2014, 03:52 PM
hey tekrunner i like your optimism but unfortunatly from what i heard trick said that the drop rate nerf was collateral damage that means they dont care and have no intention of tryng to fix it.

No, Trick didn't say that. He said that in patch 1.206 they didn't change the drop chance for Warmaster legendaries, they just made kill rewards be at least purple. We can see that that's not what is happening in the game, so the most likely explanation is that the reduced drop chance is an unintended side-effect of the patch. Which in turn means that if we can make Trick aware of the problem, he should fix it.

maverick07
01-18-2014, 04:15 PM
hey tekrunner i like your optimism but unfortunatly from what i heard trick said that the drop rate nerf was collateral damage that means they dont care and have no intention of tryng to fix it. Btw you know my statements were coherently phrased so you know what you can do with your trolling bs

He did mention that collateral damage with a few things and I kinda shook my head tbh. I think he only explained the intended change for the WM loot during the stream.

ColapsN7
01-18-2014, 04:29 PM
Russian
Нет, Trick не сказал, что. Он сказал, что в патче 1,206 они не изменили Вероятность для Воевода legendaries, они просто сделали Убийства награды :mad: быть не менее фиолетовый. Мы видим, что это не то, что происходит в игре, так что, скорее всего, объясняется тем, что снижается вероятность падение непреднамеренным побочным эффектом патча. Что в свою очередь означает, что если мы можем сделать трюк осведомлены об этой проблеме, :rolleyes: 1.208 patch !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Вопрос к *Morgana is online now Last Activity Today 10:47 PM :rolleyes:.

( *Alpha Test Server 7th Legion DLC 3 когда запуск Server test ????? Date 01days 02month 2014year)

Bonehead
01-18-2014, 04:44 PM
No, Trick didn't say that. He said that in patch 1.206 they didn't change the drop chance for Warmaster legendaries, they just made kill rewards be at least purple. We can see that that's not what is happening in the game, so the most likely explanation is that the reduced drop chance is an unintended side-effect of the patch. Which in turn means that if we can make Trick aware of the problem, he should fix it.

These days that's a mighty big "if".

Amack
01-18-2014, 04:46 PM
Russian
Нет, Trick не сказал, что. Он сказал, что в патче 1,206 они не изменили Вероятность для Воевода legendaries, они просто сделали Убийства награды :mad: быть не менее фиолетовый. Мы видим, что это не то, что происходит в игре, так что, скорее всего, объясняется тем, что снижается вероятность падение непреднамеренным побочным эффектом патча. Что в свою очередь означает, что если мы можем сделать трюк осведомлены об этой проблеме, :rolleyes: 1.208 patch !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Вопрос к *Morgana is online now Last Activity Today 10:47 PM :rolleyes:.

( *Alpha Test Server 7th Legion DLC 3 когда запуск Server test ????? Date 01days 02month 2014year)

Alright, I am going to go out on a limb here and say... Quoted for truth! :cool:

Bonehead
01-18-2014, 06:13 PM
So do you think the nerfed drop rates have anything to do with the NEW and IMPROVED...
EGO LOOT BOOST?

Available now at your local bit store!
Buy one today!!

DanteYoda
01-18-2014, 06:31 PM
I'm with everyone else i do them now mostly to make scrip and keys, really the loot is atrocious, it was at least workable before..

I do honestly think the warmaster loot is broken still, Trick said he fixed it to roll Epic and Legendary rolls on Friday's live stream, this is not the case at all we are getting greens and blues and sometimes a purple, and a strange box pops up as well that just disappears..

i don't think its meant to do that?

Russian

No, Trick did not say that. He said that in the patch 1.206 they changed Chance for Governor legendaries, they just did Kills awards be at least purple. We see that this is not what happens in the game, so that is likely due to the fact that reducing the likelihood of falling unintended side effect of the patch. That in turn means that if we can do the trick aware of the problem

Hi ColapsN7 you could try this link, its not perfect but it might help.

Привет ColapsN7 вы можете попробовать эту ссылку, его не совершенна, но это может помочь.

http://translate.google.com/

Deunan
01-18-2014, 10:52 PM
Alright, I am going to go out on a limb here and say... Quoted for truth! :cool:He's roughly translating what Tekrunner said in Russian for the Russian speaking forumites.